What's new

Win!

8281670536171.jpg

thats awesome
Yeah. Want.

My Grandfather had a pit in his suburban garage. Coolest thing ever as a kid, still pretty cool. And beats the hell out of some sheetmetal ramps.

Yeah. I get the "When in doubt throttle out" mentality, but that fucker had it mashed and weaving all over and off the road. So many near misses.
could have shut it down on the other side of those poles in that parking lot next to the building.

Buses and motor coaches still have this feature, the engine is bolted to a set of rails. Granted you still need to unbolt a shit ton of things but same idea.

Some diesel pusher rv’s have a generator on a motorized slide out to make maintenance a breeze.

Buses and motor coaches still have this feature, the engine is bolted to a set of rails. Granted you still need to unbolt a shit ton of things but same idea.

Some diesel pusher rv’s have a generator on a motorized slide out to make maintenance a breeze.
that picture used a blue tooth driveline
....way ahead of its time :grinpimp:

My buddies mom used to own a place that was one of those places that a retired old man owned for a long time. Tons of odd but kinda ingenious things around the property.

He had a big rv barn with a tarp that somehow rolled up like a sail with ropes and pullies. Then he also cut a ramp with a pit into the bank big enough for an rv. We used to work on our rigs there, but never got to use the pit because someone filled it in with demo concrete :homer: she later made it a vegetable garden.

Top Back Refresh