What's new

Win!

What is the likely legal outcome of the above video?

:laughing:
you know that guy in the Tesla, briskly walks past a bunch of drama

then his phone lights up with notifications that shit is happening around the car

I believe HF sells the air over hydraulic unit ready to go for like $100. Doesn't look like it's available right now but can be bought elsewhere

I have one on my lift. It kicks ass.

He actually got arrested? Same guy?

That's the guy, of course he's already on probation and was already banned from Home Depot. Lotta good that did!

Also heard he recently pulled a knife on an employee attempting to stop him from walking out of the local tractor supply with a bunch of shit.
Warms the cockles of my heart.

I may have had a mild allergy attack, knowing that those folks are close enough to be considered neighbors.

:usa:

we could all probably pitch in and cover the attorney too

I'm sure the gentleman were thanked for their neighborly actions, then told to have a good day by the officers. Cops around here ultra chill unless you're being a pos like this guy.

Last edited:
That's the guy, of course he's already on probation and was already banned from Home Depot. Lotta good that did!

Also heard he recently pulled a knife on an employee attempting to stop him from walking out of the local tractor supply with a bunch of shit.

If only they had declared those areas "Theft-free zones" :idea:

I can barely walk out of the store with shit I pay for. How the fuck do you walk out with a whole cart full of stuff? Good for these guys, taking back our way of life. Stop letting the bad guys win because of feelings.

I can barely walk out of the store with shit I pay for. How the fuck do you walk out with a whole cart full of stuff? Good for these guys, taking back our way of life. Stop letting the bad guys win because of feelings.

Sadly that's 0.0001% of occurrences. I wonder how many times that guy had done the same with zero consequences.

I can barely walk out of the store with shit I pay for. How the fuck do you walk out with a whole cart full of stuff?
Idiots in their 80k trucks that scream "I got money" bitch about the po po shaking them down.

Meanwhile I'm working on perfecting the "doesn't know better and even if he did it's not worth your time" aesthetic. :flipoff2:

You've never worked retail I guess?
People walk out with shit like that all the time. How? Uhhm, they walk out. Same way I do when someone wants to check my receipt. Just keep walking. Employees aren't going to do anything to risk their life/livelihood.

You've never worked retail I guess?
People walk out with shit like that all the time. How? Uhhm, they walk out. Same way I do when someone wants to check my receipt. Just keep walking. Employees aren't going to do anything to risk their life/livelihood.
It's simply not like that east of the Mississippi (roughly). Yeah you got the occasional brazen theft in Chicago or Detroit or Baltimore but it's just not the constant thing that it is in the western half of the country.

Employees aren't going to do anything to risk their life/livelihood.
Except for Chuck.

He was the fastest runner at Food Giant back in 1980.

Had a guy grab some groceries and make a run for it. Chuck caught him when he got to the getaway car on the far side of the parking lot.

The thief and the other 3 :mr-t:ers in the car put a beatdown on Chuck.

The was the last shoplifter Chuck chased.

The was the last shoplifter Chuck chased.
Now imagine how much better society would be if we treated public officials who went crazy enforcing petty bullshit, karens who call the cops over petty bullshit, and people who get in other people's business they way those :mr-t:s treated Chuck.

:smokin:

Kid I used to work with was caught stealing liquor from a Safeway when he was underage. Running out of the store he was tackled by the store manager. He was then arrested and charged or whatever for that.

He then quit working for our company, moved onto another company and somehow started before the background check came back... Well little did he know, the background showed a misdemeanor assault on his record so he was let go of that company. :laughing: When the manager tackled him he was cut up by the pavement which ultimately was the kids fault for stealing.

Lot of big names have a no chase/no charge policy now a days. The employees are only trained to let them know they forgot to pay.

In fact my leo brother in law stopped some kids at a Safeway while he was off duty in a different town. They even had a scuffle and long story short the responding officer let the kids go :homer:

forgotToPay.png

It's simply not like that east of the Mississippi (roughly). Yeah you got the occasional brazen theft in Chicago or Detroit or Baltimore but it's just not the constant thing that it is in the western half of the country.
Nope, the "big box stores" lose thousands of dollars worth of stuff every day here in NY to people walking out the door with stuff that they didn't pay for .

Aaron Z

the background showed a misdemeanor assault on his record so he was let go of that company. :laughing: When the manager tackled him he was cut up by the pavement which ultimately was the kids fault for stealing.
See that's the kinda authoritarian bullshit that the jackbooket boomer age law and order type motherfuckers around here cheer for but it's pure bullshit. If you tackle someone you know what's going to happen. The theif shouldn't be charged with that.

Nope, the "big box stores" lose thousands of dollars worth of stuff every day here in NY to people walking out the door with stuff that they didn't pay for .

Aaron Z
Around here that shit almost happens and wouldn't fly. Maybe the richer more liberal suburbs east of me are different.

See that's the kinda authoritarian bullshit that the jackbooket boomer age law and order type motherfuckers around here cheer for but it's pure bullshit. If you tackle someone you know what's going to happen. The theif shouldn't be charged with that.

I just thought it was funny.

He hired him back to work on grave. :homer:

I know you try your damndest to be an ignorant fuck, but if you commit a crime and someone gets injured or killed it YOUR fault.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time fucknut.

Top Back Refresh