What's new

Win!

Don't disrespect our King. We'll send a kangaroo to kick your arse

a963b4d5e16866ab0510a42cd4fb6f79.jpeg
Is that that Liver King dude?

Yeah its not like someone could be rushing to the hospital to see a loved one a last time or someone to the ER.
Oh and dont forget for $19 you to can run someones license plate and find out where they live, you know cause that punishment could be meted out both ways. Oh right youre the only crazy badass toughguy.

And your the one that wants to get in a keyboard battle with every reply. Do you happen to be female?

no one said that you have to pull over, I am referring to the hurt feelings that someone wants in front, or maybe needs to be in front.
I have personally drove people to the ER because it was faster tp gp that way. I didn't drive like a jackass, but I drove with purpose. And the messican that was sitting in the passenger seat holding his not-attached-anymore finger was appreciative of the people that didn't get emotional that we wanted to go faster

and how exactly is getting passed harming you or your family?
I am thinking you are the guy that got put in his place in the video above :laughing:

First I think you are assuming someone has a reason to do whatever, I’m assuming most do not.

Second like I said I may curse them for something I think is dumb but whatever. My point is that as soon as that hurts someone else’s well being I don’t really care what the reason is. The anarchy side of me doesn’t believe the person doing the hurting deserves a fair trial. See my example above of the guy killing a baby using the shoulder to pass. I understand that isn’t how we do things and deep down I don’t want that.

Oh and except the jerkwads driving 35-60 past my house on a 20mph street. I make Karen’s look like beginners with my tantrums. I wasn’t the only one and the cops have been ticketing a bunch.

tell me your a C#NT without telling me your a C#NT.
:flipoff2:

Tech Tim I promise no to reply to this again. :homer:
2E26D1B5-C980-4D48-BDE3-102BDCF2AB6C.jpeg

And your the one that wants to get in a keyboard battle with every reply. Do you happen to be female?

First I think you are assuming someone has a reason to do whatever, I’m assuming most do not.

Second like I said I may curse them for something I think is dumb but whatever. My point is that as soon as that hurts someone else’s well being I don’t really care what the reason is. The anarchy side of me doesn’t believe the person doing the hurting deserves a fair trial. See my example above of the guy killing a baby using the shoulder to pass. I understand that isn’t how we do things and deep down I don’t want that.

Oh and except the jerkwads driving 35-60 past my house on a 20mph street. I make Karen’s look like beginners with my tantrums. I wasn’t the only one and the cops have been ticketing a bunch.

That part is checking out

Meh, just mount an ATV winch on the boom and use a block on it and it should lift just about anything you would need. Might get a little nervous about a dressed out Cummins on it. But is probably way cheaper than the hydraulic setup.

Meh, just mount an ATV winch on the boom and use a block on it and it should lift just about anything you would need. Might get a little nervous about a dressed out Cummins on it. But is probably way cheaper than the hydraulic setup.
I believe HF sells the air over hydraulic unit ready to go for like $100. Doesn't look like it's available right now but can be bought elsewhere

I believe HF sells the air over hydraulic unit ready to go for like $100. Doesn't look like it's available right now but can be bought elsewhere

True, but a cheap HF 2k lbs winch is only $65. Add in a block for $30 and it's still slightly cheaper.

Top Back Refresh