What's new

Win!

Me too
I work with some females occasionally at a job site and I try to park my truck so the dashcam covers the area we are working in, and if I gotta have a female ride with me in my truck I have a second cam that faces backwards .

My HS had a industrial class with welders lathes milking machines etc .
The instructor got arrested for using the school equipment making silencers for the mafia
I just knew you were gonna say he got arrested for abusing the milking machines!

karma at its best, one more scumbag off the streets :laughing:

karma at its best, one more scumbag off the streets :laughing:
If consequences like that happened more often I bet scumbags would think twice before doing stupid shit.

If consequences like that happened more often I bet scumbags would think twice before doing stupid shit.
yep, the world needs more guns not less, imagine if everyone had a gun and they would shoot you for doing stupid shit, after 10yrs of all the stupid people dying no one would be doing anything stupid and there would probably be close to zero shootings :laughing::grinpimp:

i can wish right? :lmao:

yep, the world needs more guns not less, imagine if everyone had a gun and they would shoot you for doing stupid shit, after 10yrs of all the stupid people dying no one would be doing anything stupid and there would probably be close to zero shootings :laughing::grinpimp:

Id bet it would take less than five. Its amazing how fast stupid people smarten up when getting dead becomes a consequence. :laughing:

There's stupid people on both sides of the equation...😉

cxzcxzcxz.gif

Top Back Refresh