What's new

Win!

With the pulses being timed correctly you can use a smaller collector can’t you?
And this is another time I’m tempted to sell all my fab stuff because it shows what a hack I really am. Like I need reminders about that. :homer:

meanwhile it is making less power than truck manifolds
and sounding like a honda rather than 'merica

:flipoff2:
you shut your whore mouth!

the S85 is glorious.
aside from all the BMW problems like rod bearings and timing chains.

They did make 500HP out of the box from that 5.0 and sound like a fucking F1 car. So that's pretty swell.

I think hes mistaken. The Dems pulled off a much more real coup.

I haven't watched the video in a while, but I believe he said that he thought what the "institutions" did to undermine Trump's presidency was much more of a coup than what Trump did (I assume he means Jan 6). I would agree with that.

So that's pretty swell.
:laughing:

e16b33fd93eeaff35--leave-it-to-beaver-june-cleaver.jpg

that collector seems really really small for the quantity and size of the pipes entering it.
Does the video mention the size of the collector? Looks bigger than 3", but not big enough to be 4". Is it 3.5? What is the expected power output? I know guys that run around 750ish hp with a 3.5 inch (single) exhaust, but that is on a turbo charged application (with the WG dumping into its own pipe), NA I would expect to be different.

1664236301296.png

Does the video mention the size of the collector? Looks bigger than 3", but not big enough to be 4". Is it 3.5? What is the expected power output? I know guys that run around 750ish hp with a 3.5 inch (single) exhaust, but that is on a turbo charged application (with the WG dumping into its own pipe), NA I would expect to be different.

1664236301296.png
The problem with those is the collector volume. It kills bottom end. Same with 8-1. Sounds bitchen but ain't the greatest for power.

Being that their youtuberz, sound and looks are more important than actual performance.

Yea, i would imagine so. but even with "just" 5.0l, I've seen significantly larger collectors on one side of a healthy small block.
That's cuz you can't time chevy headers right.

On an engine where you CAN time them right, the collector should only be about 1.2x the size of the primaries to work right.

When your wealth is based solely on people's perceived worth of something intangible, it can disappear as fast as thier faith in it.

Instant money can also be instant broke without any tangible assets.

When your wealth is based solely on people's perceived worth of something intangible, it can disappear as fast as thier faith in it.

Instant money can also be instant broke without any tangible assets.
Maybe but if at the peak he even moved only 1% of it into other assets he would still have ~1.5 billion dollars should facebook go to zero. I think he will be OK.

Top Back Refresh