What's new

Win!

nc_ohc=KodrXum401QAX9V7uCy&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-5.jpg

Looks like parking in the city in Argentina as well...

Aaron Z

I have an old friend from Argentina. He said that people never set their parking brakes, and that he would find his car feet away from where he left it.

I have an old friend from Argentina. He said that people never set their parking brakes, and that he would find his car feet away from where he left it.
Yep, if you had a newer car, you also had a rubber sheet that you flipped down from the trunk over the bumper like the cars in New York City so your bumper didn't get too chewed up when somebody with a old car with a steel bumper slid you forward or back.

Aaron Z

No, but if you tip a ladder into it and scratch it, you aren't going to have it repainted.

Everything costs more than most of the vehicles I've owned. :laughing:

I think in sweden that if your car is scratched or not in complete running, normal condition, you get fined and you have to get it fixed.

Seriously
If it's just scratched they don't really care. But they have absolutely asinine inspections and you won't pass with cosmetic body damage and cops will pull you over for shit like that. So you better hope the ladder doesn't leave a dent.

It's not about safety. It's about raising the cost of driving so only the people who have a lot to lose and won't rock the boat can do it. This is why all the lefties are always saying we should do things like them.

If it's just scratched they don't really care. But they have absolutely asinine inspections and you won't pass with cosmetic body damage and cops will pull you over for shit like that. So you better hope the ladder doesn't leave a dent.

It's not about safety. It's about raising the cost of driving so only the people who have a lot to lose and won't rock the boat can do it. This is why all the lefties are always saying we should do things like them.
It's also one of the very many ways they finance their extremely generous social welfare programs the left thinks we need to adopt.

What is rather counter-intuitive is that access to firearms was far more restricted nationwide 40 years ago, despite most people thinking it was the wild west.

I wish that animation went far further in time.

I remember a story of Theodore Roosevelt (then president) visiting a town in Massachusetts and the local authorities having a fit because TR had brought his revolver with him.

What is rather counter-intuitive is that access to firearms was far more restricted nationwide 40 years ago, despite most people thinking it was the wild west.

I wish that animation went far further in time.

I remember a story of Theodore Roosevelt (then president) visiting a town in Massachusetts and the local authorities having a fit because TR had brought his revolver with him.
and how texas was no issue for so damn long despite so many people's totally wrong associations of texas and gun laws

Top Back Refresh