What's new

Win!

No shit eh!!
the only SW in the collection is an old j frame detectives special snubby, with some sweet vintage speed loaders.

looks like I know who the next pistol comes from though. I'd been eyeing up a shield anyway as a new daily piece.

This guy has a sherp, and a Tracker on tracks
Sherp!
1660565255681.png
Look what I found on the Argo site. Must be some import license deal...
2023_ARGO_AllNaturalIngredients_Hero_UTV_34133c5d8fa2be4f7494503931cf796f_jpg_75.jpg

Oh noes the 5g's are way different than the 4g and the 3g and the 2.4g

totally different, one extra gigahertz in signal carrier frequency is enough to transmute the radio waves into pure communism while the others remain unchanged as based and redpilled american innovation

Bit of win, bit of fail?

SANDUSKY, Ohio — A Florida man and Ohio woman have both been charged with public indecency after allegedly having sex while riding a Cedar Point Ferris wheel Sunday night.
According to the Sandusky Police Department, a group of four females witnessed David Davis and Heather Johnston engaging in sexual intercourse with each other inside the cart ahead of them on the Giant Wheel just after 8:30 p.m. The witnesses — two of whom were minors — told investigators they clearly saw the couple's private areas and the sexual activity as well as feel the cart shaking, and that both Davis and Johnston knew they were being watched but continued while laughing.

SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
Davis and Johnston, both 32 years old, initially denied having sex on the ride and insisted Johnston was merely bending over to pick up a pack of cigarettes. However, after being told two of the people who saw them were under the age of 18, they both apparently confessed and were subsequently taken to the Erie County Jail.
Since Davis and Johnston alleged crimes were committed in front of juveniles, both have been charged with first-degree misdemeanors, meaning each could face up to 180 days behind bars. An arraignment had been scheduled for Monday morning in Sandusky Municipal Court.

Should have kept denying everything.

Bit of win, bit of fail?

Should have kept denying everything.
And now they'll be on the registered sex offender list.

That's the problem with the list, you see a guy in your neighborhood is on it and you make sure your kids avoid that street and keep an eye out for suspicious behavior when all he did was get caught taking a piss in an alley when he was drunk one night.

That's the problem with the list, you see a guy in your neighborhood is on it and you make sure your kids avoid that street and keep an eye out for suspicious behavior when all he did was get caught taking a piss in an alley when he was drunk one night.

they should have done it at a parade or a reading hour for kids... then it'd have been fine.

My neighborhood just booted a guy out shortly after he moved into a rental property. I don't know all the deets of his removal or of his offense. But when he moved in we all got a postcard in the mail alerting us to him. The post card said that he had engaged in sex acts against a 14 or less year old girl. The neighborhood erupted and did some digging. He evidently had 2 young girls in his house at one point, not sure if his or step, one of them claimed abuse, the other said that she was just seeking money. The jury convicted and now the neighborhood somehow managed to remove him.

My neighborhood just booted a guy out shortly after he moved into a rental property. I don't know all the deets of his removal or of his offense. But when he moved in we all got a postcard in the mail alerting us to him. The post card said that he had engaged in sex acts against a 14 or less year old girl. The neighborhood erupted and did some digging. He evidently had 2 young girls in his house at one point, not sure if his or step, one of them claimed abuse, the other said that she was just seeking money. The jury convicted and now the neighborhood somehow managed to remove him.
When I was in my student teaching, there was a male teacher about ten years prior. Was alone in a room with two elementary aged girls- 4th grade I think. One claimed he touched her. The other joined in saying it too. Lost his career, wife, house, everything. years later, the two girls admitted they made it up.

when I started my teaching, I think the limit was no less than five kids alone in a room with you. and not all the same gender I think too.

When I was in my student teaching, there was a male teacher about ten years prior. Was alone in a room with two elementary aged girls- 4th grade I think. One claimed he touched her. The other joined in saying it too. Lost his career, wife, house, everything. years later, the two girls admitted they made it up.

when I started my teaching, I think the limit was no less than five kids alone in a room with you. and not all the same gender I think too.
The high school I went to had a slew of accusations and several teachers lost their jobs. The first incident was a true instance of concern. The 60ish year old male teacher was caught on a dead end road naked and the naked 15 year old girl ran off into the woods as the cops pulled up. His wife was also a teacher at the same school so it made headlines and was a big deal.

For several years after that there were accusations that cost several male teachers their jobs but for the most part no one believed the story. Glad I am not a teacher, hell, even as an employer I am very careful about being 1 on 1 with any females.

The high school I went to had a slew of accusations and several teachers lost their jobs. The first incident was a true instance of concern. The 60ish year old male teacher was caught on a dead end road naked and the naked 15 year old girl ran off into the woods as the cops pulled up. His wife was also a teacher at the same school so it made headlines and was a big deal.

For several years after that there were accusations that cost several male teachers their jobs but for the most part no one believed the story. Glad I am not a teacher, hell, even as an employer I am very careful about being 1 on 1 with any females.
it was an open secret at my high school that the teacher that was the softball coach was banging a bunch of softball players.
He quietly left and went to another school district after a few years.
he was a shit teacher I'll tell you that. used to come into class hungover and then go sleep it off in the darkroom while we all watched TV for an hour.

he was a shit teacher I'll tell you that. used to come into class hungover and then go sleep it off in the darkroom while we all watched TV for an hour.
Sounds better than most of the teachers, who push communist, big government, and globalist "post-national" propaganda.

(Other than the banging students part, that I didn't quote)

The people who babysat our kids had a he touched me accusations leveled at him. The female kid got dropped off at their house because they lived in a different school district. He would drive her to her house. One day she wanted to get dropped off at her friends house and her mom said no.

She got all mad and made a he touched me complaint. He sat in jail for a weekend and the courts dragged it out over two years cost them over 25k in lawyer fees. This was after she came out she was lying. It took a huge toll on them. Lost all the kids that they were watching except ours.

It’s crazy the power underage girls can wield. I learned never be alone with anyones else’s kids ever.

Last edited:
The people who babysat our kids had a he touched me accusations leveled at him. The female kid got dropped off at their house because they lived in a different school district. He would drive her to her house. One day she wanted to get dropped off at her friends house and her mom said no.

She got all mad and made a he touched me complaint. He sat in jail for a weekend and the courts dragged it out over two years cost them over 25k in lawyer fees. This was after she came out she was lying. It took a huge toll on them. Lost all the kids that they were watching except ours.

It’s crazy the power underage girls can wield. I learned never be alone with anyones else’s kids ever.
and I'm sure there were 0 repercussions for her.

None she was underage. Absolutely retarded. She feels zero remorse for it even. Poor guy lost about 15 years of his life over the stress of all that shit.
and that's some bullshit.
I get minors and what not in the legal ystem, but you slandered someone and caused them actual damages.
I wonder if he could have recovered damages in a civil suit against her parents.

The fuck I'm just gonna let 25K in lawyer money go.

and that's some bullshit.
I get minors and what not in the legal ystem, but you slandered someone and caused them actual damages.
I wonder if he could have recovered damages in a civil suit against her parents.

The fuck I'm just gonna let 25K in lawyer money go.
But when the parents are trailer trash and don’t have that anyways what are you to do. He was just happy he didn’t go to fucking jail over it.

But when the parents are trailer trash and don’t have that anyways what are you to do. He was just happy he didn’t go to fucking jail over it.
promise half of everything recovered to a scummy ass lawyer and tell them to have a go at taking everything?

I'll take your fucking trailer.
Four females , two were teenagers and no one had a cell phone to video it ?
like I said, full CIA rules.
Deny everything, admit nothing, make counter accusations.

Top Back Refresh