What's new

Win!

well would you look at that we got ourselves a non returner here :flipoff2: fucking low life :flipoff2:
Actually rarely do I not put it in a return 'thing' where it's supposed to go. Someone, or sometimes multiple people, are paid hourly to collect the damn things though, and rarely are there no carts in the front of the store. If everyone returned their cart up to the front, there'd be a lot of cart jockeys out of a job... Those that flip them upside down in the center of a parking spot can fuck right off though

Really, and you have been hanging out with this group how long? :confused:

:flipoff2:

Touche:homer:

I return the cart all the time. I also get my cart from the corral before entering to save the worker a trip.

Few years back, buddy of mine drove for a towing company. saw his truck out there. I tossed a cart on the roll back. he took off and the cart smashed off the back of it. :homer::laughing:

when my daughter was still in her car seat I never returned the cart, but did put it out of the way
Somehow leaving my kid in a hot car, unattended while I did things that others judged me by I guess makes me a bad person
I could have ran the AC and returned the cart, yet I am leaving my kid in a running car unattended, but that would make me a bad parent

Gotta teach the next generation to toughen them up. Make your daughter return the cart while you stand by the car and watch, or better yet sit in the AC yourself. Next you will say "oh, but she is just an infant". Be the father of your family and fukkin make those kids work!

Seriously, your kid survived the heat on the walk to the car. I suspect she would be just fine riding the empty cart to the return corral and be carried back to the car. Modern problems/modern solutions.

I throw the kid on my shoulders and return the cart. I also make him walk around the store. He's not allowed to sit in the cart while we shop.

FUaViEeXsAMvRCR.jpeg

Gotta teach the next generation to toughen them up. Make your daughter return the cart while you stand by the car and watch, or better yet sit in the AC yourself. Next you will say "oh, but she is just an infant". Be the father of your family and fukkin make those kids work!

Seriously, your kid survived the heat on the walk to the car. I suspect she would be just fine riding the empty cart to the return corral and be carried back to the car. Modern problems/modern solutions.

This was last week, for 13 I think she is doing just fine
One of two that got sent for a ride in a C17 representing out squadron :grinpimp:

and yes he always rode in the cart, why? because we got the race car cart, and she proved that the red one was the fastest, but the pink one was the coolest :flipoff2:

1654715267996.png

proud 15yr return veteran here :flipoff2:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen:flipoff2:

well would you look at that we got ourselves a non returner here :flipoff2: fucking low life :flipoff2:

when my daughter was still in her car seat I never returned the cart, but did put it out of the way
Somehow leaving my kid in a hot car, unattended while I did things that others judged me by I guess makes me a bad person
I could have ran the AC and returned the cart, yet I am leaving my kid in a running car unattended, but that would make me a bad parent

The better test if the door lock test.
who at what point decided it was the shoppers responsibility to return the cart? it's pretty tough for the homeless to steal it if you take it back to the store.

who at what point decided it was the shoppers responsibility to return the cart? it's pretty tough for the homeless to steal it if you take it back to the store.
human decency along with a sign that says return cart here:flipoff2:

This was last week, for 13 I think she is doing just fine
One of two that got sent for a ride in a C17 representing out squadron :grinpimp:

and yes he always rode in the cart, why? because we got the race car cart, and she proved that the red one was the fastest, but the pink one was the coolest :flipoff2:

WTF? She is 13 and cant be left alone in the car long enough to walk a cart over to the return rack? Why isnt she just taking care of the cart without being asked? Expectations are something that need to be exercised.

WTF? She is 13 and cant be left alone in the car long enough to walk a cart over to the return rack? Why isnt she just taking care of the cart without being asked? Expectations are something that need to be exercised.
go back and try to sound alllll the words out Skippy
try to keep up :flipoff2:

Yeah well you got "he" and "she" all through it so either your detailing is lacking or you are incorporating too much pride month in your posts.
beings you somehow worked pride month into a shopping cart conversation says something about your subconscious
whatever you want it to be, you win
I'm gay, your gay, everyone is gay or something

The better test if the door lock test.
I've heard this excuse a number of times....you can't carry your kid back to your car after you return the cart? Now if it's pouring down the rain etc etc but just because is not a good excuse.

sounds like youre a lazy worthless douchebag :laughing::flipoff2:
Sure am , the government pays me pretty good to sit at home. best part is , it comes form the taxes you pay working. So you essentially work for me.

Sure am , the government pays me pretty good to sit at home. best part is , it comes form the taxes you pay working. So you essentially work for me.
funny part is you get taxed too and you get paid with our tax dollars so you actually work for all of us, youd probably be able to figure that out if you werent so dumb :laughing:

you could learn a thing or two from this guy

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh