What's new

Win!

I've watched a fair number of his videos. I wish he could call in an air strike on those assholes and youtube it.
same here..

some of those scammers get fucking pissed.. lol

best part is he seemed to speak a like Indian (dot not feather) so when they are talking shit between themselves in the background he can understand it. lol

same here..

some of those scammers get fucking pissed.. lol

best part is he seemed to speak a like Indian (dot not feather) so when they are talking shit between themselves in the background he can understand it. lol
He does. He will ask them why they are talking about food or breakfast or why they called him a name.

But not easy to control?:flipoff2:
has nothing to do with being controlled, has everything to do with not being a worthless piece of shit that just leaves his cart in a random spot blocking a parking space instead of putting it where it belongs :laughing:

the retards too lazy to put their carts away are like those worthless fucks that take up two parking spots because theyre self entitled ****s, kind of like most younger people :flipoff2:

when i use my tools in my garage fixing something when im done i put them back where they go :homer: when im done eating my dinner i put my plate in the sink and actually rinse it off too :flipoff2:

and since people like to just shit up the win thread once again i will do my part and post something barely worth this thread :flipoff2:

when i use my tools in my garage fixing something when im done i put them back where they go :homer:

a
I do... eventually.

I cleaned up a bench last week that had stuff on it from a project about 2 years ago:laughing: Ah,there's that tape measure I "lost"! Generally from a lack of time than lack of ambition though. I've already put way more work hours at this point than many do in a full year.

Or the genius that puts the cart right up against the tire of your lifted 4x4 on the passenger side where you can't see it when you get in. Then when you back out the tire catches the cart and makes it do a cartwheel.

Luckily when it happened to me there was nobody next to me and I couldn't tell the scratches from the cart from the scratches from the rocks. I'm not even sure how the tire caught the cart to make it flip, but it did. Call it a win for the body armor.

has nothing to do with being controlled, has everything to do with not being a worthless piece of shit that just leaves his cart in a random spot blocking a parking space instead of putting it where it belongs :laughing:

the retards too lazy to put their carts away are like those worthless fucks that take up two parking spots because theyre self entitled ****s, kind of like most younger people :flipoff2:

when i use my tools in my garage fixing something when im done i put them back where they go :homer: when im done eating my dinner i put my plate in the sink and actually rinse it off too :flipoff2:

and since people like to just shit up the win thread once again i will do my part and post something barely worth this thread :flipoff2:
The coyote ran to that part of the yard, I'm not convinced that the cat escaped.

I was gonna self-report to the Fail thread, but then I didn't.

This went off without a hitch, so it's a Win.

IMG_13062022_213550_(600_x_338_pixel).jpg

Way too permanent and secure. Then I would have missed out on the excitement of wondering how the police cruiser behind me would do vs the bandsaw that fell off the back!

Top Back Refresh