What's new

Win!

That sure ain't no Popeyes I've ever been to. I mean, maybe if it took them 15 minutes to do the work that got done in that one minute video, then it'd be a lot more accurate.

Fuck Lamas. Lamas are bigger assholes than I am. We are going to get proper fencing up and guardians dogs of some sorts. Again fuck lamas:lmao:

Ah, you haven't had alpacas before eh?

Neighbour had em growing up. The gang rape thing they do once month or so is really something.

They're just as mean and shitty as lamas in my experience, just smaller.

they are used in cattle herds here to fight the coyotes
And if you place food at equal distance away from them, they'll die of starvation. There's a scientific theory or something on that. Not sure if its a real thing or not though.

they are used in cattle herds here to fight the coyotes
Coyotes are stopped with fencing fairly well. Fucking cougars need something to be afraid of. I know they occasionally use mules around here in cattle and horse heards for cougars detriment. Never heard of a donkey used for that. But then again I dont know shit about donkeys or horses and mules for that matter

Coyotes are stopped with fencing fairly well. Fucking cougars need something to be afraid of. I know they occasionally use mules around here in cattle and horse heards for cougars detriment. Never heard of a donkey used for that. But then again I dont know shit about donkeys or horses and mules for that matter
My parents live over in the cougar migratory path in E WA
They use that New Zealand fence and some big dogs that stay with the horses.
Seems to work

Ah, you haven't had alpacas before eh?

Neighbour had em growing up. The gang rape thing they do once month or so is really something.

They're just as mean and shitty as lamas in my experience, just smaller.
Friends have alpacas and I have not had that experience with them. Super sweet animals but you like most animals should keep the ball bearing models away from the women because males just want to fuck. Yet I have visited a few alpaca farms and they have ball besring models kept together and nurtured kept with big heard of females.
Fuck it staring an aplaca thread. So much not winning in the win thread.

_nc_ohc=i6MLxQMAg_oAX-otRxR&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.jpg

I can remember standing on the bumper of my uncles station wagon with my cousins going from one campground to the next...,. it was a few miles down the highway
Just stood on that slippery chrome bumper holding onto the roof rack:laughing:

and yes, over 20', backwards seat on the third row, and wood on the sides, it was horrible
Kids today are robbed of the fun stuff

I can remember standing on the bumper of my uncles station wagon with my cousins going from one campground to the next...,. it was a few miles down the highway
Just stood on that slippery chrome bumper holding onto the roof rack:laughing:

and yes, over 20', backwards seat on the third row, and wood on the sides, it was horrible
Kids today are robbed of the fun stuff
I got behind a guy pulling his lawnmower, on a trailer, with his ATV, down a county road. His kids were riding on the lawnmower. :laughing:

I am sure he would have been crucified in some places.

As hard as it is to do, click yes at the prompt.

Top Back Refresh