What's new

Win!

I'm surprised by the comments here. If TruckGuy refused an officer's order, and died with a knee on his neck, nobody would care.
Not that youre correct but the big difference is how many other lives they put in danger for traffic violations.

Reactions: DMG
_nc_ohc=Rgt6z2nUy4UAX_Yl6k3&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg
That’s one boom-in-the-chain swing away from being a major fail

I can see that going two ways

Unfortunately I'm sure there is a assault charge coming for the knock-the-kid-over-while-in -the-street move

I have shown up to a property that I was working on with the access blocked, my fist thought was going to chain it with the dozer and drag it out of the way, but there was a note on the dash with a phone number all grown up like, so I let it be and just worked around it

But if the guy is being a jerk and just blocking because he is protesting something that he has no business getting his nose in, than stupid games win stupid prizes

We need ALOT more people like this

I don't necesarily agree with everything she said, but I absolutely respect how well spoken and collected she was for how fired up she was. THAT is how you say your piece without making it easy to write you off as a nutcase, which is what the board members tried to (unsuccessfully) do when they accused her of being out of line. She didn't just whoop and holler, she passionately stated her position and backed it up with specific examples. IMO thats how you wage a war of words,

Top Back Refresh