What's new

Win!

I grew up on a 90 as well. I managed to pick one up for free a couple of years ago, it's still sitting in the pile of I'll get to it stuff.:homer:

I saw that new one posted the other day and am really tempted to go reserve one. Hope it has the low range switch like the old ones did.
Late to the party here but the new ones do NOT have the low range.
Which is unforgivable

Thread line up this morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-052420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-052420_Chrome.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 54
So, whats it supposed to do? I clicked no, how do I clear cookies on an IPad to view it.
If you clicked yes, it sends you to a place to order a bag of dicks. :laughing:

If you clicked yes, it sends you to a place to order a bag of dicks. :laughing:
Woods, you're killing me! My company builds test equipment. Our engineers test product then design a test cell. One of our engineers just got a box of dicks to test! It real! Of course I asked how the tests were coming... I blame you guys!

Woods, you're killing me! My company builds test equipment. Our engineers test product then design a test cell. One of our engineers just got a box of dicks to test! It real! Of course I asked how the tests were coming... I blame you guys!
we're gonna need more details
are we talking like durability testing on rubber dicks or what?:laughing:

I can remember standing on the bumper of my uncles station wagon with my cousins going from one campground to the next...,. it was a few miles down the highway
Just stood on that slippery chrome bumper holding onto the roof rack:laughing:

and yes, over 20', backwards seat on the third row, and wood on the sides, it was horrible
Kids today are robbed of the fun stuff
Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Delta 88?:smokin:

Lol he hit the top of the first light pole at 109mph. Second one at 70 mph. Definitely was on the gas lol.

Don't know if this is a R but this trooper has balls! Action happens at 12 min-ish

That trooper didn't have balls.

He chased someone though town at 100mph and then dragged a tire off the pavement like a dumbass.

He got lucky and the truck was there so he didn't go sideways into oncoming traffic at 100mph.

Hopefully his back is fucked up enough to put him behind a desk.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMG
Trooper is a fucking moron. There better have been one hell of an important fucking reason for chasing someone that fast through town and causing that kind of carnage.

Unfucking believable they were chasing him for traffic violations. The guy died as a result. Fucking dumbass trooper should lose his fucking job.

I'm surprised by the comments here. If TruckGuy refused an officer's order, and died with a knee on his neck, nobody would care.

That happened in the town I grew up in. (Ft.Smith,Ar.)
Happened right in front of Ben Geren park,on the way to Ft. Chaffee. Hwy255
Most of the police around here think they're heroes,and most have LMS.(little man syndrome)

if you slow the video, you can see the intersecting arcs where speed exceeded driving skill

I'm surprised by the comments here. If TruckGuy refused an officer's order, and died with a knee on his neck, nobody would care.
Bullshit. Chauvin was a bad cop.

The cops in the video endangered a lot of innocent people for no good reason.

Bullshit. Chauvin was a bad cop.

The cops in the video endangered a lot of innocent people for no good reason.
chauvin was literally just as dumb as floyd, no joking no exaggeration

when idiots collide is a perfect explanation for that shit show

Top Back Refresh