What's new

Win!

Isn't that just pictures of the same set of tits over and over? There are some silver things in the way, but they look like the same boobies in every picture. Variety is the spice of life

There's a guy on ebay doing the same thing if you search for blacksmith tools, anything he's selling is being held by his wife in a bra or bikini top. Those with the fishing weights are a better set, IMHO, but it's a pretty good method to both bring attention to your listing and be able to identify a pirated photo if somebody tries to steal it for their own listing.

Isn't that just pictures of the same set of tits over and over? There are some silver things in the way, but they look like the same boobies in every picture. Variety is the spice of life

Hey [486] , outed a friend for ya, but he seems like a twink you probably wont like him :flipoff2:

Last edited:
You've done worse and you know it :flipoff2:
Not saying she’s not attractive or super skilled... she could run circles around my entire neighborhood... and I’d hang w/ her in a heartbeat while peppering with questions.

but the fake brows and fake teeth will be a distraction.

But why?! Why would you want alpacas?
Great at defending the herd if you have other animals (or are those llamas?). And the fur. My wife would spin it all up and throw together hats for everyone she knew if we had some alpaca.

But why?! Why would you want alpacas?
Income

They are easy to keep, food tolerant. Do well in most environments including very cold. Their dung is worth money to gardeners. They shit in a communal area so its easy to collect. The fleece is worth money. Spun fleece is worth more money. Fleece woven on a loom is worth even more money and we can sell knit hats and shit to tourists for lots of money. Baby alpacas are worth money even un-papered. Its all about small residual income streams going forward. They are crashing the economy on purpose, inflation is coming like a freight train. I have the space and ability to set up pastures, and enjoy working with animals.

My semi pertinent shirt that I am wearing today.:flipoff2:

1621354048930.png

Top Back Refresh