What's new

What the Epps is going on in Coeur d'Alene

Hmm that cop on the right looks familar

FED9A298-730A-427E-BE37-ADEFFE15F42D.jpeg

E_l8iubX0AAo6UT.jpeg
Doesnt even look close. Headshape and ears are different. Besides hes local pd the "protesters" are all feds.

so of these 31 dudes, no two of them are from the same fucking city as any one of the other members of the group??:confused:

Further suspect, it looks like most of the obscure towns listed are still population of 20-30 thousand so big enough for these guys to be made up/ anonymous among residents.

two exceptions being the guy from Alabama from a town of 750, so you’d reasonably expect him to be known by townspeople from there and the Illinois guy from a Town of ~8k Being the next smallest locale.

I don't want to ruin your theory but did you even bother googling the cities before making this conclusion? Concrete, WA and Ravensdale, WA are both under 1k. Looks like prospect is too. I didn't even bother looking at any of the others I just knew that those two in Wa were tiny since I know people in both towns. Maybe I'll text them and ask if they know these guys.

A lot of the time these tiny hill towns are the places people go to hide too...

Prospect oregon is only about 500 people.

Last edited:
I don't want to ruin your theory but did you even bother googling the cities before making this conclusion? Concrete, WA and Ravensdale, WA are both under 1k. Looks like prospect is too. I didn't even bother looking at any of the others I just knew that those two in Wa were tiny since I know people in both towns. Maybe I'll text them and ask if they know these guys.

A lot of the time these tiny hill towns are the places people go to hide too...
By all means, feel free to poke holes in the theory. it was a quick observation and i'm not intimately familiar with PNW towns.

i did look up populations on many of them but not all , and it seemed like most i looked up were in that 25-30k range with the 2 exceptions i noted.

In any event, In a town with under 1k residents these dudes should reasonably be known; would be interesting to hear if anyone can provide a intermediate/ long term vouch for them. (longer than potential undercover work. )

Last edited:
Anyone want to guess where the next white supremacist bust will magically happen next week.....and the week after, until we have the mid terms?

So when mugshots are taken, are there "civilian" clothes taken off and put in other clothes, or are they typically taken as soon as they are processed. Alot of them have different color shirts on. Never been processed, so dont know the procedure lol.

1 fucked around and found out? The rest went back to their TV?
Just saying, first we get Boogaloo boys, then these khaki wearing hipster hair guys. Sounds like a fed op from the start.

Complete with militant ANTIFA arm that was defended by our current president as just an "idea."

Dunno. I find it hard to think than any of these clown show movements and organizations are organic.
But I'm reminded how stupid people are everyday. Soooooooo, hard sayin'.

Just saying, first we get Boogaloo boys, then these khaki wearing hipster hair guys. Sounds like a fed op from the start.

Complete with militant ANTIFA arm that was defended by our current president as just an "idea."

Dunno. I find it hard to think than any of these clown show movements and organizations are organic.
:lmao:

"This shit ALL looks fake. ...or maybe people are just dumb."

100% agree. Is 'Both' and option?

The boogaloo boy looked lost and untrained. I doubt he was a fed. Put up to it or strongly encouraged by hem? Maybe. But he was very undisciplined from what I remember.

The weirdest part about the whole thing is that anyone(fed or white supremist) choose Coeur d'Alene for their big organized thing they were going to carry out. Certainly if either one wanted it more in the public eye they could have done this in New York, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, etc.

The weirdest part about the whole thing is that anyone(fed or white supremist) choose Coeur d'Alene for their big organized thing they were going to carry out. Certainly if either one wanted it more in the public eye they could have done this in New York, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, etc.
Idaho has been easy to watch since the feds killed Randy Weavers wife. They just say Idaho is getting wound up and we need to watch it. Now the reason(s) behind them choosing Idaho are still unknown. But I imagine we see some level of a we neet a domestic joint anti terror group that’s above that stupid COTUS thingy. This was a trial run to see how the public reacted to them arresting “citizens” for thought crimes. :stirthepot:

Edited to finish thought:homer:

Top Back Refresh