What's new

What the Epps is going on in Coeur d'Alene

Interesting but no really new news, only the group names have changed. ID was/is the home of several white supremacist and similar ideology groups starting with the National Alliance, particularly in the N/panhandle area. They've been under FBI watch since I was a youngun...was even a write up in Playboy about them back in the 60s.
which is why it is interesting that all of these guys arrested were from out of town.

turns out Idaho doesn't have that many thought crimers after all :homer:

One of my buddies was there. Here's his recording.

Every time someone tried to speak on the mic he played a predator call at full volume. Lol

I found Farva:

1655081396728.png

:laughing:

Mug shots. They don't look to be the brightest bulbs on the light strand.

I'd swear that 25 looks like the brother of the guy that was the caveman in the old Geico commercials.

I'd swear that 25 looks like the brother of the guy that was the caveman in the old Geico commercials.

Flip through those photos- there's something really weird about them. I think it's a fisheye lens that makes them all look like they have tiny faces on huge heads.

Fb post:

NO LOCALS ARRESTED.

Not 1 of the 31 members of Patriot Front arrested with what the Coeur d'Alene Police describe as military type plans, spears, shields, body armour and smoke grenade are locals to North Idaho.

The names and cities they reside in of those arrested for Criminal Conspiracy in Downtown Coeur d'Alene have been released.

Unless otherwise noted they are charged with Criminal Conspiracy, $300 Bond. They will appear before a judge Monday according to Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White.

What do you think the likelyhood any of them will return for a trial if they are released prior to trial?

•• Dylan Carter Corio lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming

•• Kieran Padraig Morris lives in Haslet, Texas.

•• Thomas Ryan Rousseau lives in Grape Vine, Texas.

•• Derek Joseph Smith lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

•• Dakota Ray Tabler lives in West Valley, Utah.

•• Steven Derrick Tucker lives in Lexington, Alabama.

•• Robert Benhamijn Whitted lives in Conroe, Texas.

•• Josiah Daniel Buster live in Watauga, Texas

•• Brandon Mitchel Haney lives in Kaysville, Utah.

•• James Michael Johnson lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

•• James Julius Johnson lives in Concrete, Washington.

•• Justin Michael Oleary lives in Des Moines, Iowa.

•• Forrest Clark Rankin lives in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.

•• Spencer Thomas Simpson lives in Ellensburg, Washington.

•• Devin Wayne Center lives in Fayette Ville, Arkansas

•• Winston Worth Durham lives in Genesee, Idaho

•• Garret Joseph Garland lives in Freeburg, Illionois

•• Nathaniel Taylor Whitfield lives in Elk Ridge, Utah.

•• Nathan David Brenner lives in Lewisville, Colorado.

•• Mishael Joshua Buster lives in Spokane, Washington.

•• Richard Jacob Jessop lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho.

•• Cameron Kathan Pruitt lives in Midway, Utah.

•• Conor James Ryan Lives in Thornton, Colorado.

•• Mitchell Frederick Wagner lives in Florissant, Missouri.

•• Colton Michael Brown lives in Rovensdale, Washington.

•• Connor Patrick Moran lives in Watauga, Texas.

•• Alexander Nicholai Sisenstein lives in Midvale, Utah.

•• Graham Jones Whitsom lives in Haslet, Texas.

•• Lawrence Alexander Norman lives in Prospect, Oregon.

•• Jared Michael Boyce, lives in Soringville, Utah

•• Wesley Evan Van Horn lives in Lexington, Alabama

*Information from the Kootenai County Sheriff Office
#update
Several are out of jail already. Do you think they'll return for the court date?

#NorthIdahoNews
Post sponsored by: North Idaho News
Where the News gets their news f or North Idaho.
Get your merch here 👕▶️ bonfire.com/north-idaho-news-t-shirt/

so of these 31 dudes, no two of them are from the same fucking city as any one of the other members of the group??:confused:

Further suspect, it looks like most of the obscure towns listed are still population of 20-30 thousand so big enough for these guys to be made up/ anonymous among residents.

two exceptions being the guy from Alabama from a town of 750, so you’d reasonably expect him to be known by townspeople from there and the Illinois guy from a Town of ~4.5k Being the next smallest locale.

EDIT; fellow users identified Prospect Or, Concrete, WA and Ravensdale, WA as towns with under 1k residents as well.

In a town with under 1k residents these dudes should reasonably be known; would be interesting to hear if anyone can provide a intermediate/ long term vouch for them. (longer than potential undercover work. )

Last edited:
So, are the protestors who are going to the SCOTUS and openly saying they are going to raise hell, will they get arrested?

Actually only one local guy, Spokane might be in another state but it, CDA, and surrounding towns are all one metro area.

The fact they picked CDA to fly into and riot at a gay parade with 25 people in it is very odd. If you wanted to make a point wouldn't you go to a bigger city and bigger parade :confused: . The whole think is suspicious.
The department of misinformation has declared this false. Your post will be deleted, you will lose 2 social credits and if this happens again the punishment will be swift and severe.

:flipoff2:

Has anyone looked at these folks online? LinkedIn? Are any of them real people or federales?

Has anyone looked at these folks online? LinkedIn? Are any of them real people or federales?
#29 looks very familiar to me, it kinda looks like someone that I went to school with but the name isn't familiar.

so of these 31 dudes, no two of them are from the same fucking city as any one of the other members of the group??:confused:

Further suspect, it looks like most of the obscure towns listed are still population of 20-30 thousand so big enough for these guys to be made up/ anonymous among residents.

two exceptions being the guy from Alabama from a town of 750, so you’d reasonably expect him to be known by townspeople from there and the Illinois guy from a Town of ~8k Being the next smallest locale.
Prospect oregon is only about 500 people.

Actually only one local guy, Spokane might be in another state but it, CDA, and surrounding towns are all one metro area.

You're obviously more local to me, but I think that's a stretch. There is a decent gap between post falls and spokane Valley.

It is still not that far of a drive from spokane to cda though.

Is this just your opinion or others think this? :laughing:

You're obviously more local to me, but I think that's a stretch. There is a decent gap between post falls and spokane Valley.

It is still not that far of a drive from spokane to cda though.

Is this just your opinion or others think this? :laughing:
Used to be, not anymore. Getting more and more like Socal.

which is why it is interesting that all of these guys arrested were from out of town.

turns out Idaho doesn't have that many thought crimers after all :homer:

The feds smeared Randy Weaver RIP with the supremacy 🐂💩

Just like Nancy's parade it's going to be found out that these stooges were Whitmerites and are un-indicted co-conspirators

I can confirm that at least one of them is real, he probably doesn't have a FB account because he was banned again for saying that the Holocaust never happened.
His mother texted about it and confirmed he was arrested.

Aaron Z

Is this guy you know the type that would drive for hours on his own dime (and apparently buy a specific set of clothes) to go protest a few fags in a city he's never been in? (just guessing on the never been part)

Maybe he just buckled under the pressure of 30 feds pushing him online.:flipoff2:

So, are the protestors who are going to the SCOTUS and openly saying they are going to raise hell, will they get arrested?

No. They have the blessing of AG Garland even though it's a federal crime to protest at the home of a judge.

They wouldn't get arrested protesting the fags in Idaho either. Because unlike the racist crackers, liberals don't think about protesting before they protest. Kinda like ants.

The department of misinformation has declared this false. Your post will be deleted, you will lose 2 social credits and if this happens again the punishment will be swift and severe.

:flipoff2:

Just thinking about it would be grounds for attack:flipoff2:

How close was this to the SDCJ compound?

Who do you think called the cops:lmao:

Last edited:

Everyone of those guys in the vids look like marathon runners, the ones in the mugshots not so much.

two exceptions being the guy from Alabama from a town of 750, so you’d reasonably expect him to be known by townspeople from there and the Illinois guy from a Town of ~8k Being the next smallest locale.

Freeburg IL is basically in the metro east for St Louis, Pretty nice area, not hickville in the least.

Is this guy you know the type that would drive for hours on his own dime (and apparently buy a specific set of clothes) to go protest a few fags in a city he's never been in? (just guessing on the never been part)

Maybe he just buckled under the pressure of 30 feds pushing him online.:flipoff2:
Let's just say that his mother wasn't overly surprised to see him arrested with that group...
Absent specific plans to riot or injure others, I am curious to see how they make the charges stick.

Aaron Z

The fact they picked CDA to fly into and riot at a gay parade with 25 people in it is very odd. If you wanted to make a point wouldn't you go to a bigger city and bigger parade :confused: . The whole think is suspicious.
Think about it as if you were the bad guy.

This would be the safest plan, wouldn't it? Going home tonight, for sure. But you can dress up as if...

Not if you look at it from the war room has on the big board all the red states they plan to go after then how can they appropriate federal monies to these states. Didn't Idaho recently go after CRT in the school text books?

Top Back Refresh