What's new

Vintage Wheeling Pics

URJB?
orig.jpg

Crash440's ex husband

Sluice Sallys possible ex husband as well, think they were having problems last I talked to her.

My father sent me a few pictures of his old 3/4 ton Suburban up at the Ruby Mine in the Organ Mountains in the late '90s

That Suburban looks exactly like the 81 I bought from GSA Auctions that was from the US Geological Survey. I'll post it up later.

Heres a similar shot by a cabin near Vicksburg, CO
IMG_4866.JPG

I've thought about this all night.. your an idiot 🙄 if your so fucking worried about his pallets from 15 yrs ago why don't you go outside and pick nails up.. maybe even better you pick the nails up from when you were young and burning pallets at parties.. fucking retard..

You thought about it all night and that's what you came up with? You are clearly the retard. 👍

So let's not say anything about the pretty picture of burning pallets so that another generation of youngsters think it's OK.

You thought about it all night and that's what you came up with? You are clearly the retard. 👍

So let's not say anything about the pretty picture of burning pallets so that another generation of youngsters think it's OK.

There you go.. spewing more retardness.. im sure everyone has the memo on burning pallets without your help of calling out 15 yr old pictures moron

I miss my father's Suburban. It is probably sitting in some hill billie's yard being used as a chicken coop now...

I sold this one about 8 years ago. I last saw it about 3 years ago, it looked rough. I almost ended up with 2 when I bought it in an online auction, luckily I got outbid at the last minute on the other one. They were a mixup of parts, 14 bolt SF rear axle, 10 bolt front, Turbo 400 transmission, 208 transfercase.

Sluice Sallys possible ex husband as well, think they were having problems last I talked to her.

Yeah. They divorced a loooong time ago. She is happily re-married.

With that said, Eric is an AWESOME guy. He is true good people.

Oh...and very few actually know what URJB stood for. :grinpimp:

Not sure if all of these count as "vintage" but I did just scan them from film pictures so maybe.
hells revenge0001s.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	hells revenge0001s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	361.0 KB ID:	271504

This is Hell's revenge in 2003
hells revenge0002s.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	hells revenge0002s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	349.3 KB ID:	271505
My brothers TJ Hells 2003
hells revenge0003s.jpg - Click image for larger versionName:	hells revenge0003s.jpgViews:	0Size:	347.7 KBID:	271506
I think this was Del Albright

Last edited:
Same here. This is EJS 2005

moab 20050001s.jpg

My uncles 80 Scout Diesel he had just bought before this trip. He put Procomp lift springs on it so ir rode like a red wagon.
moab 20050001s.jpg

This dude hit the skinny peddle too hard and ended up coming down sideways popping a bead. He had to change a tire precariously purched at the top of this hill.
moab 20050001s.jpg

This was a preproduction FJ with us. Dude was totally turtled on this rock. Toyota sent some guys that had little offroad experience. They had 3 FJs camped by us that year.
moab 20050001s.jpg
Don't remember his name but I rode with him most of the day. Use to meet tons of cool gearheads at EJS.

XtremeJ : CO vs CA fuckfest on Proving grounds, 2003...

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I had a slight driveshaft issue here...
orig.jpg

:homer:

Damn the glory days of the early 2000s when xjs were free to $500. I wish I saved the pictures from our summer long free xj thrash fest from right around the same year. Someone in our wheeling group fell into 3 free xjs and we beat the holy dog shit out of them, some of the most fun I have ever had wheeling!!

Last edited:
Uwharrie 2003. This guy showed up in a stock sidekick, flogged the piss out of it and absolutely whooped ass all weekend. I have some video but don't know how to upload. It was quite the show.

dirty zuk tidewater.JPG - Click image for larger version Name:	Justin3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	572.5 KB ID:	272158

dirty zuk tidewater.JPG

Uwharrie 2003. This guy showed up in a stock sidekick, flogged the piss out of it and absolutely whooped ass all weekend. I have some video but don't know how to upload. It was quite the show.

Can’t get over the pants on the guy with the white long sleeve :lmao::lmao:

Thats vintage ?

I was wheeling in 1976 dont have pics as there were no digital cameras and or cell phones didnt take camera with me when I flew ass over tea kettle.

Azusa canyon off road area before it was organized up hwy 39 a little north of the reservoir the navy tested torpedos at.

Thats vintage ?

I was wheeling in 1976 dont have pics as there were no digital cameras and or cell phones didnt take camera with me when I flew ass over tea kettle.

Azusa canyon off road area before it was organized up hwy 39 a little north of the reservoir the navy tested torpedos at.

Old fuck..... :laughing:

Thats vintage ?

The pics I posted here are pics of pics.

Original pics were taken with a mechanical SLR.

I still have a couple of those but they are such a pain to have developed and printed.

I had one back in the day 1975 time frame as was a year book photographer.

The pics I posted here are pics of pics.

Original pics were taken with a mechanical SLR.

Thats vintage ?

I was riding dirt bikes in 1970 at 7 years old, and before that I was passenger in Pop's dune buggy. Been in the dirt my whole life. If I don't get out for at least a day trip once a month I get uptight.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh