What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

I guarantee you that PPEI and Kory had nothing to do with that engine blowing up unless that guy asked for a tune that was completely retarded. They are one of the best diesel tuners in the business.....

01313_hLRX9DeDlZq_0gw07C_1200x900.jpg

1979 International harvester scout ii for sale by owner - Kalispell, MT - craigslist

I guarantee you that PPEI and Kory had nothing to do with that engine blowing up unless that guy asked for a tune that was completely retarded. They are one of the best diesel tuners in the business.....
His ambiguous wording leaves me wondering if it is blown up

I imagine it's solely for legal/dot/insurance purposes

Also I he said the 48k is "if it was running", so maybe he's preparing to put another engine in it.

The shout out to Kory was nice :lmao:
"if it was running" is too much of a pussy way to say I got caught with a deleted Cummins in Commiefornia and had to lie and say it was broke so I don't get in trouble.

I'm like 85% sure that combo was never offered from GM. I bet that used to be an extra cab long bed dually. :laughing:
Don't know either way, but I used to see them around town and at a dealership here in the late 90's. Also 4 door short bed single wheel. If they never made them, then they were at least a factory option conversion package.

next town over from the dually I posted above

IMG_8723.png

The forums dedicated to that generation truck always said they were marketed to horse people, to pull their trailers.
The two I remember the most were used to pull horse trailers and flatbed goosenecks full of hay bales, so they hit their target market.
IIRC one was owned by a old guy and the other was his son (I think it was his son, I didn't interact with him much)
He would use the one to take his horse (or possibly it was a mule?) up to his ranch in Montana.
Great guy, had money to burn, but lived in a little 1500ish SF ranch and didn't flash it around.

Aaron Z

I wonder if this guy would do $1500 if I let him keep the wheels? Taste in mods is more wtf than the price, dude was building a brophy truck.

29215EBC-303A-4BBD-91C9-A8BA65F47088.png
835B65E6-3098-42D7-8BAF-0212C9E1A915.jpeg

I suck at posting pics but I loved this guys vehicle description!

Are you looking for a ride that makes people look and say “WTF is that thing?” Well this it it… Up for sale is a JDM 1991 Nissan Safari HiRoof Firetruck converted to a flatbed with 16k original miles. With its 8” lift they will immediately vote you in as Mayor of KickAss when you roll up in this Shanghai mud slinger and with the 37” tires it gets the kind of fuel economy that would make Greta Thunberg kick a snow leopard but it’s worth every drop. Good thing is that being a Right hand drive 5speed manual it’s practically theft proof. So when you go to the local Piggly Wiggly to get your 30 rack of Busch Light this Hiroshima Hummer will be right where you parked it. Here’s a long list of creature comforts this unit possesses… 4.2l inline 6cyl gas 4x4 w/4.69: R&P37x12.5 17r mud tires38x38 feet Webber Carburetor, A/C ❌ Radio. ❌Carpet ❌Power windows. ❌Power Steering ❌Major award won at a car show ✅

I suck at posting pics but I loved this guys vehicle description!

Are you looking for a ride that makes people look and say “WTF is that thing?” Well this it it… Up for sale is a JDM 1991 Nissan Safari HiRoof Firetruck converted to a flatbed with 16k original miles. With its 8” lift they will immediately vote you in as Mayor of KickAss when you roll up in this Shanghai mud slinger and with the 37” tires it gets the kind of fuel economy that would make Greta Thunberg kick a snow leopard but it’s worth every drop. Good thing is that being a Right hand drive 5speed manual it’s practically theft proof. So when you go to the local Piggly Wiggly to get your 30 rack of Busch Light this Hiroshima Hummer will be right where you parked it. Here’s a long list of creature comforts this unit possesses… 4.2l inline 6cyl gas 4x4 w/4.69: R&P37x12.5 17r mud tires38x38 feet Webber Carburetor, A/C ❌ Radio. ❌Carpet ❌Power windows. ❌Power Steering ❌Major award won at a car show ✅

I dont hate it

1703096196183.png

1703096251575.png

Top Back Refresh