What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/R42K4bMUcxgvmTdr/?mibextid=79PoIi

IMG_0105.png

IMG_0104.png
I'd buy a damn nice motorhome for that price if camping was the goal. Then buy an overlander rig to tow from base camp.

However, if you get TWO flats, you're covered!! :flipoff2:

Sometimes I kinda wish I got on the XJ platform instead of the Lesbaru platform for my daily drivers. But then I realize how much cheaper per mile a vehicle is when you can't bolt all sorts of shit onto it. :laughing:

:lmao:
Screenshot (6).png

I am selling this truck because I have lost the time to enjoy it. Pictures does not do this truck justice! It is a 7.3 turbo diesel with a tune, new batteries, high flow injectors, oversize transmission cooling system, upgraded gears in rear end and front end, snorkel kit, rigid light bar that sets it off, a 22 inch suspension lift with fox shocks all around and a major leaf spring system to make this truck durable for towing along with its custom tow reciever, and a 2011 bed that has perfected this custom build with the super duty emblem to boot!

Screenshot (6).png

I am selling this truck because I have lost the time to enjoy it. Pictures does not do this truck justice! It is a 7.3 turbo diesel with a tune, new batteries, high flow injectors, oversize transmission cooling system, upgraded gears in rear end and front end, snorkel kit, rigid light bar that sets it off, a 22 inch suspension lift with fox shocks all around and a major leaf spring system to make this truck durable for towing along with its custom tow reciever, and a 2011 bed that has perfected this custom build with the super duty emblem to boot!
What am I missing? 150k miles and all the upgrades? Sell the wheels and tires, the lift etc, and he only wants $24k?

What am I missing? 150k miles and all the upgrades? Sell the wheels and tires, the lift etc, and he only wants $24k?

First impressions... from truck and owner, is that it's going to cost me $10k to unfuck it plus labor.

I'd rather buy a grampa truck for $35k and be ahead

First impressions... from truck and owner, is that it's going to cost me $10k to unfuck it plus labor.

I'd rather buy a grampa truck for $35k and be ahead
Little hickhop wangsta realized his bro-duty still ain't getting his ugly ass any pussy.

Screenshot (6).png

Why put a snorkel when the truck is 20’ off the ground? Most don’t look good, this is no exception.

Price break down: That's like a 3000 dollar truck with a 45,000 dollar bed.

Looks like you added a zero to the bed price. Don’t see how a “bed” that long would be useful over a flatbed or a van box.

0A65FD51-658B-41EF-9448-7EDB193B719C.jpeg

I imagine it's solely for legal/dot/insurance purposes

Also I he said the 48k is "if it was running", so maybe he's preparing to put another engine in it.

The shout out to Kory was nice :lmao:

Someone had to make those shortbed crew cabs, GM didnt. That isnt that crazy a price for that truck.
you have to cut 14" out of the frame to drop a shortbed on. common crewcab conversion. I've done a few myself.

Reactions: DMG
Top Back Refresh