What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Anyone with flu like symptoms has to be PCR tested at my job. If you pop hot, it’s ten days from onset of symptoms and a negative test till you can return.
Still? It's amazing that people are still playing the covid game. Get sick at my job, either work through it or go home, same as it was in 2019 or 2010 or 2000...

Still? It's amazing that people are still playing the covid game. Get sick at my job, either work through it or go home, same as it was in 2019 or 2010 or 2000...
Yup. I work under the UNM healthcare system in the Health Sciences Center. I’m not a provider anymore but am an instructor/teacher and we all fall under the same guidelines.

Can't do it. Just can't stomach his face, his dress up, his attention whoring, his voice, etc.
I'll never know what he says unless someone else cliffs it for me.
I used to be the same way, could Maybee do a minute and gave up. But all the yt shorts of him changed my ways, keep trying. Hes one of the few real keepers out there, and his vid's are educational and eye opening.

Work doing IT for a hospital and only for the unvaccinated. Glad I'm still remote but seriously thinking of going to find a non-healthcare related job just to avoid the BS. I got a religious exemption and there's an email every month they are evaluating their requirements and the unvaccinated will be required to wear masks.

Work doing IT for a hospital and only for the unvaccinated. Glad I'm still remote but seriously thinking of going to find a non-healthcare related job just to avoid the BS. I got a religious exemption and there's an email every month they are evaluating their requirements and the unvaccinated will be required to wear masks.
Mountain View Hospital system? Either way I don’t blame you one bit about looking at non medical option.

Saw one dr here in town at another hospital no mask as it was now optional. My primary is at MVHS and still had to wear a mask. This was late 2022.

The office manager came out to a couple and myself saying we had to wear a mask. As she was going round round with the couple, I quietly pulled out my old phone and hit link to the cdc study that stated masks made no difference in protection from Covid 19 or any other respiratory illness. This includes the N95 mask.

I read that off to her and when I stated the n95 mask, I looked right at the other customer who was wearing the n95 and looking at us like a scared puppy. I stated this is from the cdc study they performed during the COVID (scam)pandemic.

She stated that the hospital staff way above her pay grade made the rules and I politely asked when are they going to get up with current information. I wasn’t coming down on her but if her and her staff needed a customer complaint to the people making these decisions I would be more than happy to bring the science.

She actually thanked us because since she had to wear the mask, which she can’t stand, and she’s had the vid twice. I nor the couple have had the vid.

Would you feel too uncomfortable to ask anyone in charge what the Cochran Review is?
If they don't know about it(it's been the final say in medical practice review for decades), they're too low ranked. If they do know, they'll say it's a trusted thing.
They trust it about every single thing. Except masks?

Except that it wouldn't matter. 50% of the population is skeptical of the government. The other 50% doesn't know what "subsidiary" is. I don't believe that anything would change. Critical thought is dead.
"Where do we go from here?" is an interesting question to ponder.

My boss informed me that their location has had 4 heart attacks among their staff. Comment made was, “I think we’re seeing the effects of that vaccine now.”

My buddy’s dad unfortunately had a massive brain tumor develop. They removed it and informed him this week he has a rare, aggressive tumor that just keeps growing back, and they gave him maybe 16 months to live.

We’re going to see way more death than expected. They’re going to struggle making excuses.

BREAKING: FDA confirms Graphene Oxide is in the mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines after being forced to publish Confidential Pfizer Documents by order of the US Federal Court​

The Covid-19 vaccines have been at the centre of a heated debate since their introduction, with many questions and concerns raised about their safety and effectiveness.

Speculation has also been rife that the Covid-19 injections may contain traces of Graphene Oxide, a highly toxic and conductive substance.

Medicine regulators, with the support of the Mainstream Media, have repeatedly denied these claims.

But they were lying to you.

Because recent evidence has emerged that confirms the presence of Graphene Oxide, a highly toxic and conductive substance, in the Pfizer vaccine. And it has come from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which has been forced to publish the confidential Pfizer documents by order of the Federal Court in the USA.

In layman’s terms, the study was conducted to determine how the vaccine works. The study found that the vaccine used mRNA to instruct your cells to produce a protein (called P2 S), which is the Spike protein of the alleged Covd-19 virus.

The millions of spike proteins then bind to a receptor called ACE2 on the surface of your cells, inducing an immune system response.

But what is most interesting about the study is that it confirms on page 7 that reduced Graphene Oxide is required to manufacture the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine because it is needed as a base for the lipid nanoparticles.

Pfizer states on page 7 of the study in section 3.4 the following –

image-132.png Source – Page 7
This is most peculiar because medicine regulators with the help of the Mainstream Media, have denied for months on end that Graphene Oxide is an ingredient of the Covid-19 vaccine. They’ve been able to say this because those who’ve proven and speculated Graphene Oxide is in the Pfizer Covid19 injection have been asking the wrong question.

What everyone should have been asking is, ‘is Graphene Oxide used in the manufacturing process of the Pfizer Covid vaccine?’

Because as this document, which the FDA attempted to keep confidential and sealed the 75 years, shows, Graphene Oxide is indeed used in the manufacturing process of the vaccine because it is vital in helping to make the vaccine’s lipid nanoparticles stable.

Therefore, trace amounts or large amounts, depending on the batch, of reduced Graphene Oxide inevitably make their way into the Pfizer Covid-19 injections.

How can they be suffering from something they never had?

Lazy people jumping on the bandwagon trying to get something for free while people who actually have issues are lumped in with them

weak minded people fall for all kind of shit. i had a coworker that would come in on monday and tell me he would have another coworker at the doc by thursday. i watched him con that moron into believing he was sick more than a few times.

Top Back Refresh