What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

We are now entering a whole new world regarding this "vax". I never even thought of it.

Other drug companies are now telling you that if you are vaxxed, it may effect their drug and it's use on you.
I just saw a commercial for a psoriasis drug. They called out to talk to your doctor if you have been vaxxed or are planning to get vaxxed.

This is a preemptive hit by that company to declare innocent if the combo of their drug + vax = bad.

I'd rather be a vax-free person that can use all drugs than to be limited.

Does it have anything to do with the vcxx? Who knows.

57E602DA-67AF-4D00-84FB-D41C7DFAE722.png

I thought that was only happening in CA. I wonder if Desantis can do anything about it.

I ran into a friend I have not talked to in about a year. Turns out he is the first person I have met that had a stroke and had a vaccine. He was talked into it to keep his job servicing hospitals. He is mid 40's and otherwise healthy, in my county most people were hesitant to get the vaccine so hope he is the only person I meet that got screwed.

Caught the Covid for my second time since catching the original variant January 2020.

Thought I had food poisoning, but a friend said maybe it was Covid so I grabbed an Antigen test and found out that I did indeed have it...

Looks like Natural Immunity worked just fine, this recent infection made me sick for a day and a half....

Glad I didn't get Vaccine like that Blithering Boot Licker ev13wt :lmao:

PXL_20230325_053418621.jpg

Natural immunity didn't work for me. I've caught it twice and both times it fucked me up for a week. Felt like hammered dog shit equally both times.
A week? IMO you got omnicron. When your fucked up for a month you got the real deal.

Tested positive both times with the PCR test. All the typical symptoms. Second time left me still having congestion, I’m still coughing up phlegm 6 months later.

A week? IMO you got omnicron. When your fucked up for a month you got the real deal.

It hits people differently.

I caught the 'vid from my in laws during Christmas. FIL had a fever, coughing, all the symptoms. Bed ridden. Had the vax.

I had a headache for a couple days and my knees hurt. Zero respiratory issues. I conquered covid with advil and never skipped a beat.

^ finally watched one of his vids start to finish. That was good

Can't do it. Just can't stomach his face, his dress up, his attention whoring, his voice, etc.
I'll never know what he says unless someone else cliffs it for me.
Give him a shot. He's a lot smarter than you might think, and his show is organized fairly well. He cites sources and "shows his work" so to speak. Yes, he is kinda loud and eccentric, but he does a good job of getting his point across.

Top Back Refresh