What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

FuDMs-PWwAAUoxL.jpeg

Dig in there some, looks like a $50 bounty for getting a 6 month old the shot. That's what your baby's life is worth to a medical professional, fitty bucks

Screenshot_20230419_051931_Samsung Notes.jpg

Pretty sure a lot of people believed the lab leak theory but the people in power didn't and forced this story down.

I'm pretty sure that was EXACTLY the reason for the government panicing into lockdowns.

And why did China stay locked down for an ENTIRE year longer? We shall see.

This article says "more cases of respiratory diseases after covid because of no masks anymore bla bla" 4 infections that are on the rise since COVID-19

I think we will have twice those cases next winter at least. The winter after that the Chinamen come by porches to remove dead people. Then the Chinese government FINALLY finds an antidote... And "saves the world".

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that was EXACTLY the reason for the government panicing into lockdowns.

This article says "more cases of respiratory diseases after covid because of no masks anymore bla bla" 4 infections that are on the rise since COVID-19

I think we will have twice those cases next winter at least. The winter after that the Chinamen come by porches to remove dead people. Then the Chinese government FINALLY finds an antidote... And "saves the world".
Does your ass get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?

STFU and never post here again thanks!

The shit that is allowed into food in the USA is already killing people.
I can avoid that food by choice. Venison and veggies from the backyard if i wish. My job didn't require me to eat McDonald's to maintain employment.

I seem to remember you being all aboard on the vaxx mandate train. I seem to remember you laughing at vitamins, exercise, and any non-mrna prevention meds for covid (re: hydroxycloroquin, ivermectin, etc.)

The shit that is allowed into food in the USA is already killing people.
Also: smokescreen as they go for the water supply. You DO brush your teeth? Thought so.
Flip Flopping Fool, you got the vaxx and you're going to have the suddenly 💀 you Vaxx pushing idiot

You have ZERO credibility to post in this thread, GTFO - :lmao::lmao::lmao: Fawking Moron :flipoff:

I can avoid that food by choice. Venison and veggies from the backyard if i wish. My job didn't require me to eat McDonald's to maintain employment.

I seem to remember you being all aboard on the vaxx mandate train. I seem to remember you laughing at vitamins, exercise, and any non-mrna prevention meds for covid (re: hydroxycloroquin, ivermectin, etc.)

Of course I am on board with the vax. I trust science. It's the least damaging option to trust science. I don't trust people, but I can deal with them.

I've suspected (may have even posted as such here) that certain batches got something "extra" in it. Think about it, if you were an evil puppet corporation under the control of elite puppet masters determined to "bring humanity in balance with nature" and you already had been granted complete immunity under an "emergency use authorization", why not toss in some new experimental thing to see how it does?

you trust science but not people?
you realize they are the same thing, right?

If you say so.

You can spot the difference between people and science in this short story about Ignaz Semmelweiß:

Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis (German: [ˈɪɡnaːts ˈzɛml̩vaɪs]; Hungarian: Semmelweis Ignác Fülöp [ˈsɛmmɛlvɛjs ˈiɡnaːts ˈfyløp]; 1 July 1818 – 13 August 1865) was a Hungarian physician and scientist, who was an early pioneer of antiseptic procedures. Described as the "saviour of mothers",[2] he discovered that the incidence of puerperal fever (also known as "childbed fever") could be drastically reduced by requiring hand disinfection in obstetrical clinics. Puerperal fever was common in mid-19th-century hospitals and often fatal. He proposed the practice of washing hands with chlorinated lime solutions in 1847 while working in Vienna General Hospital's First Obstetrical Clinic, where doctors' wards had three times the mortality of midwives' wards.[3] He published a book of his findings in Etiology, Concept and Prophylaxis of Childbed Fever.

Despite various publications of results where hand-washing reduced mortality to below 2%, Semmelweis's observations conflicted with the established scientific and medical opinions of the time and his ideas were rejected by the medical community. He could offer no theoretical explanation for his findings of reduced mortality due to hand-washing, and some doctors were offended at the suggestion that they should wash their hands and mocked him for it. In 1865, the increasingly outspoken Semmelweis allegedly suffered a nervous breakdown and was committed to an asylum by his colleagues. In the asylum he was beaten by the guards. He died 14 days later from a gangrenous wound on his right hand that may have been caused by the beating.

Here is a story about science being correct and the people that work in science pretending to be Gods that cannot have "unclean" hands. Groupthink is the problem in science and capitalism of course; Science as a process is great stuff.

Top Back Refresh