What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Yet he is 100% aware of how stupid those around him (in an area with illegal weed and no dispensaries) have gotten in recent years just like those of us in legalized states are.

I'm absolutely not saying weed had made people smarter or able to make better decisions but social media giving retards a voice to con dumb people into thinking like they do has done more damage than weed for sure. Is weed legal in Asia, Europe, or Australia? Nope, nope and nope yet we have the same fucktarded shit there as here.
Dead on.

this is hilarious. people arguing about weed statistics with wake and bake blaze 24/7 spawny. you fools. :lmao::flipoff2:

I know who smoked and how much. I smoked with quite a few PBB members as well discreetly. Dont try abd tell me my numbers are wrong.

Users went up. So did quantity. And potency (and not in a good way). By a lot. Period.

Sure it must be JUST A COINCIDENCE that large number of the population also got dumber.

whatever.
You. Are. Dumb. As. Shit...

I wonder how worse it has become. I was in Loveland when it legally hit the streets. The ones that smoked still smoked. The ones that did not didn't start. There was probably less than 5% that were on the fence either way. Denver however, it became mainstream. Thousands of useless 18 to twenty somethings moved in just for the weed. I wonder if most of those are 30 year old burnouts now.
The day CO legalized pot I predicted DUIs and auto accidents would go up there.

Five years later a study confirmed said prediction.

I think I even made said prediction in a thread on the old site.

Neighbor's 35 year old son (my age) and wife both sit outside in a tent in their back yard smoking pot and watching netflix on a laptop all day long. They are out there when I head out first thing in the morning for work at 6:30am and are still out there when I lock the house up at 10pm. Neither of them work, and are living with free room and board.

If my kid ever asked me if she could move back home to put a tent up in my back yard and smoke dope all day, that'd be a hard no from me.

Neighbor's 35 year old son (my age) and wife both sit outside in a tent in their back yard smoking pot and watching netflix on a laptop all day long. They are out there when I head out first thing in the morning for work at 6:30am and are still out there when I lock the house up at 10pm. Neither of them work, and are living with free room and board.

If my kid ever asked me if she could move back home to put a tent up in my back yard and smoke dope all day, that'd be a hard no from me.
As it should be...
These people would have been smokers and lived at their parents' doing what they're doing whether or not it was legalized. The point is they're losers, and would've been losers with or without pot to blame it on:shaking:

As it should be...
These people would have been smokers and lived at their parents' doing what they're doing whether or not it was legalized. The point is they're losers, and would've been losers with or without pot to blame it on:shaking:
Exactly. If you're a loser and smoke pot, pot is not to blame. Plenty of successful and motivated people smoke pot. Its not like someone climbs the corporate ladder, etc, and fell off because they smoked the devil's lettuce. Alcohol on the other hand........

What caused the dope smoker discussion to severely derail the purpose of this thread? These mandates are causing a stir all over US and Canada, most of our transit here is at a standstill because of 'driver shortage' :laughing:

GET YOUR OWN THREAD TO DISCUSS THE DEVILS LETTUCE :flipoff2:
You sound tense, you should smoke a joint and chill out.

What caused the dope smoker discussion to severely derail the purpose of this thread? These mandates are causing a stir all over US and Canada, most of our transit here is at a standstill because of 'driver shortage' :laughing:

It was already two pages of weed when I got here :flipoff2:

You new, nOOB? :flipoff2: :laughing:

If you've been here and the old place long enough you should know it's bound to happen. :laughing: :homer: <-- us

Euro pols making a statement (sorta)

“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now. - Christine Anderson European Parliament.”

It was already two pages of weed when I got here :flipoff2:

You new, nOOB? :flipoff2: :laughing:

If you've been here and the old place long enough you should know it's bound to happen. :laughing: :homer: <-- us

Oh no, not new by any means and I for sure know how you fuckers have ZERO issues with derailing a perfectly good thread :laughing:

Oh no, not new by any means and I for sure know how you fuckers have ZERO issues with derailing a perfectly good thread :laughing:
Awesome. :beer:

When an OP is incorrect; the thread derails pretty quick, usually backfires.

When a thread usually stalls/run it's course; derailment ensues.

I think this thread has stalled for the moment; until something new/updated emerges.

2cartoon-11.1.21-11.1.21-11.jpg

Yet he is 100% aware of how stupid those around him (in an area with illegal weed and no dispensaries) have gotten in recent years just like those of us in legalized states are.

I'm absolutely not saying weed had made people smarter or able to make better decisions but social media giving retards a voice to con dumb people into thinking like they do has done more damage than weed for sure. Is weed legal in Asia, Europe, or Australia? Nope, nope and nope yet we have the same fucktarded shit there as here.
Exactly.

A large portion of civilized Australia has gone full retard branch-covidian. I don't think their current problems stem from Crocodile Dundee hitting the bong.

The ship that is western culture has hit an iceberg and is going down, and some of you fuckers are blaming it on the tacky furniture.

:flipoff2:

Exactly.

A large portion of civilized Australia has gone full retard branch-covidian. I don't think their current problems stem from Crocodile Dundee hitting the bong.

The ship that is western culture has hit an iceberg and is going down, and some of you fuckers are blaming it on the tacky furniture.

:flipoff2:
Or as Tom Macdonald says "They could crash the plane and blame the road conditions."

Top Back Refresh