What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

So his answer for the observed data is that the sample size is too small? Really? When so many MILLIONS of people have been vaxxed, it's still too small? Where'd he get his medical degree, Docs-R-Us?
No, it sounds to me like he's hoping that a bigger study would show a true picture, and that the final picture might result in numbers that make sense. Because right now he's out of ammo when challenged by his nurses and other smart people that refuse the vax.

To all the people out there that are asked "Why are you not taking this vaccine when in the past you took the others?"
Here is your answer to their question:
_nc_ohc=g7dz0uyQ6f4AX-5tEp9&_nc_ht=scontent-fml2-1.jpg

:laughing:

Trash piles up as vaccination deadline looms for NYC workers
“We've given people lots and lots of time to come along voluntarily. Now we're saying that we have the right to save New York to ensure the safety of our employees, the safety of our people," the mayor said

Oct. 28, 2021, 3:42 PM MDT
By Jean Lee
Trash piled up in parts of New York City on Thursday as garbage collection slowed ahead of the deadline for city workers to get vaccinated.
Missed collections were reported in Staten Island and Brooklyn. And residents have taken to social media in outrage over the accumulating garbage and to raise concern that the slowdown is intentional in protest of the vaccine mandate.
211028-garbage-new-york-mn-1630.jpg

Pedestrians pass by trash bags piled on a street in New York on Oct. 28, 2021.Ed Jones / AFP - Getty Images
Mayor Bill de Blasio, who announced last week that city workers were required to have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine by Friday at 5 p.m. or be placed on unpaid leave, said that supervisors at the department of sanitation would not allow missed collections to continue, though neither he nor the sanitation department would say if the slowdown was on purpose.

"Anyone who is not doing their job, you're harming your fellow sanitation workers, and you're harming your neighbors, and you're harming your city," de Blasio said. “And it's time to stop.”
In a statement, the sanitation department said it is “aware that there are collection delays.”
City workers from other departments have protested the vaccine mandate, with hundreds of New York Fire Department employees rallying in front of the mayor's residence, Gracie Mansion, on Thursday. The mandate applies to about 100,000 city employees and the New York Police Department.
As of Thursday, 67 percent of New York City sanitation workers had been vaccinated.
211028-fire-fighters-vaccine-mn-1645.jpg

New York City Fire Department union members, municipal workers and others protest the city's Covid-19 vaccine mandates on Manhattan's Upper East Side on Oct. 28, 2021.Mike Segar / Reuters
De Blasio said he has been in touch with the sanitation department and the union that represents sanitation employees. The department, de Blasio said, has been clear that the slowdown is unacceptable and that "there will be consequences." In the meantime, the sanitation department has canceled days off and will be requiring Sunday shifts to create additional capacity, as needed.

Joseph Mannion, president of the Sanitation Officers Association, fears the trash pileups might foreshadow a possible worker shortage on Monday if vaccination rates among sanitation workers don’t increase by Friday. He said that the sanitation department has been moving to snow season shifts — 12 hours instead of eight — in anticipation of a possible worker shortage.
"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best," Mannion said.

But Mannion is skeptical and said that he knows many sanitation workers are "hardened in their beliefs" and will refuse vaccination, even if it means being put on unpaid leave.
"I know more people are getting vaccinated, but is it going to change around 60 percent to 80 percent?" asked Mannion. "I don't know. I don't think so."
2595059_n_mitchell_beccera_211025_1920x1080-3l81i0.jpg

‘You have to take personal responsibility’: Secy. Becerra responds to NYC vaccine mandate protests

Harry Nespoli, president of Teamsters Local 831, the uniformed sanitation worker's association, said that he's unaware of an intentional sanitation slowdown or trash pileup. He is vaccinated but said the city should maintain its current protocol of testing unvaccinated people once a week instead of mandating vaccinations.

"When New York City was closed … all essential workers had to come to work, and they got sick," said Nespoli. "They took it home to their families, and they got better, and they had to come back again. Now you tell me that we're not good enough to be city workers?"
Even with evidence of the vaccine's proven safety and effectiveness, Todd J. Strier, a lawyer who often represents sanitation workers, said that he knows many will refuse the vaccine, despite the prospect of unpaid leave. Strier said he anticipates lawsuits in the months to come.
“Whenever a sanitation worker is separated from service because of failure to take a vaccine, the only recourse is to test in the courts to see if the employer or the city actually has a right to do so,” said Strier.
The mandate will be enforced as planned, de Blasio said, emphasizing that city workers were given time and a $500 incentive to get vaccinated.

“This decision is about the health and safety of all New Yorkers,” de Blasio said. “We've given people lots and lots of time to come along voluntarily. Now we're saying that we have the right to save New York to ensure the safety of our employees, the safety of our people."

Excellent post, ProjectTwin. Those 8 hour sessions are grueling and whomever took the time to listen to it just to bring those 2 minutes of gold deserves praise, as do you for sharing it here with us. Thank you.

Here's another video, this is a news broadcast back when we still had a few real reporters and a few real news stations that would actually report news instead of agenda and propaganda. What a complete 180 from what we see today, and everything they say sounds exactly like what we're going through right now.

The 2009 scamdemic:

Here's one for you...they tried swine flu in '76 as well.

I'm sure it would've been so much worse if the kid hadn't got the "vaccine". (I seriously have a problem with calling this bullshit a vaccine)

dR4eOimT.jpg

jesus that is worse than i thought. :mad3:
thatsthepoint.jpg

That's the larger issue. The fact that they're so wholly invested in "get the vax" that they completely ignore or downplay the side effects that are harming people. They completely ignore that it doesn't prevent them from getting Covid. They completely ignore...well, anything and everything that counters their belief.

Everything except "get the vax".

They're blaming vaxxed individuals getting covid on non-vaxxed people.

Reminds me of masks "protecting you and everyone else" when I went to Best Buy for a new phone early last year when mine died.

When I have a migraine and wear a mask the mask makes the migraine worse (no clue why. Just fucking does)...so I didn't wear one.

I go through the door with the service dog and this dude in a black Best Buy shirt starts following me through the store and hounding me about how I need to wear a mask.

I explained to him I had a TBI, have migraines, and masks make the migraines worse. Kept walking.

"But you need to wear a mask." Kept walking.

Dude ends up right on top of me at the cell phone counter. Like he was trying to be dominant/intimidating with his actions by pushing up close to me.

So I played his game. I leaned in closer to him before I spoke. :laughing:

"First, you need to get away from me. I think six feet is what they're saying. Back up out of my face."

He backed up.

"So why do I need to wear a mask?"

"It's for everyone's protection?"

"How's that work?"

"When you wear a mask it protects you and everyone around you."

"Oh. well...you're wearing a mask. That means you're protected, right?"

"Yes."

"And, since you're wearing a mask, I'm ALSO protected, right?"

"Yes."

"So if we're both protected because you're wearing a mask...why - exactly - do I need to wear one again? I mean...you just explained that we're both protected right now by your mask."

*blank stare

"Look, I just want to buy a phone and leave. $1,200. In. Out. Ten minutes."

"You still need to wear a mask."

"Why? You've already said that we're both protected because you're wearing one. By your logic I don't need one."

"Sir, you just need to wear a mask. If you don't put on a mask you're going to have to leave the store."

"Fuck it. I'll buy the phone online through the phone company. I just wanted to spend money locally."

Haven't been back to Best Buy since. Won't be.

I think there will be a lot of vaxxed people that get sick and die this winter.

I hope not, but I think it'll happen.

When/if it does happen they'll use it to push even more bullshit.

Reactions: VEX
meh. best buys here dont seem to give fuck. neither do the home depots and even trader joes.

For the longest time they never had anything I went it for, but would say that "We can order it for you"

"Hell, I can order it. I'd rather buy local."

Then there's the fact that they're selling more and more house brand equipment and accessories and relying on cell phone sales/accessories.

They're going the way of Radio Shack.

I give them 8-10 years.

The 2009 scamdemic:
The 1976 scamdemic:

They've been doing this shit for a long time it seems.

Meanwhile, a high school kid got vaccinated at school without parent consent or parent informed. I knew that would happen. Expect it.
Talk to to your kids, make sure they can't be bullied or coerced into it while you're not with them.

For lack of any better words....this guy ^ is simply a fucking idiot.
It's not real. I mean- this whole world isn't real anymore. This is a fucked up simulation and the above is a perfect example of whoever is in charge of this shit must be out on a smoke break.

"I'm a doctor and my kids in the hospital with heart damage from X... you all need to get your kids the X. The heart damage is no big deal."

This is to the left of clown world. If we could somehow get back to clown world we might have a chance of turning things around.

It's not real. I mean- this whole world isn't real anymore. This is a fucked up simulation and the above is a perfect example of whoever is in charge of this shit must be out on a smoke break.

its real man.

i kept telling you foops that legalizing weed was a bad move because it made peoppe dumber without them relaizing it.

i guaran fucking tee half the population being high all day is a bad thing. "LET PEOPLE DO WHATEVER THEY WANT" the idiots said. And they did. And now YOU and I have to dea with stupidity that THEY encouraged and the reality that THEY created fir us.

I know its not the weed responsible. But everyone wonders why so much of the population is so stupid. Well, a huge % of them are simply high.

/rant :flipoff2:

p.s. screw flecker :flipoff2:

Saw today where Psaki has covid. When will they admit the vaccines are about useless?

its real man.

i kept telling you foops that legalizing weed was a bad move because it made peoppe dumber without them relaizing it.

i guaran fucking tee half the population being high all day is a bad thing. "LET PEOPLE DO WHATEVER THEY WANT" the idiots said. And they did. And now YOU and I have to dea with stupidity that THEY encouraged and the reality that THEY created fir us.

I know its not the weed responsible. But everyone wonders why so much of the population is so stupid. Well, a huge % of them are simply high.

/rant :flipoff2:

p.s. screw flecker :flipoff2:
There's not a single person out there right now using pot legally that wasn't using pot illegally before it became legal. You've smoked yourself retarded.

We can list the top 100 problems of America today, and pot use might be #250. Somewhere between the high cost of fill dirt and parents letting kids get out of their seats in restaurants.

:laughing:

Trash piles up as vaccination deadline looms for NYC workers
“We've given people lots and lots of time to come along voluntarily. Now we're saying that we have the right to save New York to ensure the safety of our employees, the safety of our people," the mayor said

Oct. 28, 2021, 3:42 PM MDT
By Jean Lee
Trash piled up in parts of New York City on Thursday as garbage collection slowed ahead of the deadline for city workers to get vaccinated.
Missed collections were reported in Staten Island and Brooklyn. And residents have taken to social media in outrage over the accumulating garbage and to raise concern that the slowdown is intentional in protest of the vaccine mandate.
211028-garbage-new-york-mn-1630.jpg

Pedestrians pass by trash bags piled on a street in New York on Oct. 28, 2021.Ed Jones / AFP - Getty Images
Mayor Bill de Blasio, who announced last week that city workers were required to have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine by Friday at 5 p.m. or be placed on unpaid leave, said that supervisors at the department of sanitation would not allow missed collections to continue, though neither he nor the sanitation department would say if the slowdown was on purpose.

"Anyone who is not doing their job, you're harming your fellow sanitation workers, and you're harming your neighbors, and you're harming your city," de Blasio said. “And it's time to stop.”
In a statement, the sanitation department said it is “aware that there are collection delays.”
City workers from other departments have protested the vaccine mandate, with hundreds of New York Fire Department employees rallying in front of the mayor's residence, Gracie Mansion, on Thursday. The mandate applies to about 100,000 city employees and the New York Police Department.
As of Thursday, 67 percent of New York City sanitation workers had been vaccinated.
211028-fire-fighters-vaccine-mn-1645.jpg

New York City Fire Department union members, municipal workers and others protest the city's Covid-19 vaccine mandates on Manhattan's Upper East Side on Oct. 28, 2021.Mike Segar / Reuters
De Blasio said he has been in touch with the sanitation department and the union that represents sanitation employees. The department, de Blasio said, has been clear that the slowdown is unacceptable and that "there will be consequences." In the meantime, the sanitation department has canceled days off and will be requiring Sunday shifts to create additional capacity, as needed.

Joseph Mannion, president of the Sanitation Officers Association, fears the trash pileups might foreshadow a possible worker shortage on Monday if vaccination rates among sanitation workers don’t increase by Friday. He said that the sanitation department has been moving to snow season shifts — 12 hours instead of eight — in anticipation of a possible worker shortage.
"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best," Mannion said.

But Mannion is skeptical and said that he knows many sanitation workers are "hardened in their beliefs" and will refuse vaccination, even if it means being put on unpaid leave.
"I know more people are getting vaccinated, but is it going to change around 60 percent to 80 percent?" asked Mannion. "I don't know. I don't think so."
2595059_n_mitchell_beccera_211025_1920x1080-3l81i0.jpg

‘You have to take personal responsibility’: Secy. Becerra responds to NYC vaccine mandate protests

Harry Nespoli, president of Teamsters Local 831, the uniformed sanitation worker's association, said that he's unaware of an intentional sanitation slowdown or trash pileup. He is vaccinated but said the city should maintain its current protocol of testing unvaccinated people once a week instead of mandating vaccinations.

"When New York City was closed … all essential workers had to come to work, and they got sick," said Nespoli. "They took it home to their families, and they got better, and they had to come back again. Now you tell me that we're not good enough to be city workers?"
Even with evidence of the vaccine's proven safety and effectiveness, Todd J. Strier, a lawyer who often represents sanitation workers, said that he knows many will refuse the vaccine, despite the prospect of unpaid leave. Strier said he anticipates lawsuits in the months to come.
“Whenever a sanitation worker is separated from service because of failure to take a vaccine, the only recourse is to test in the courts to see if the employer or the city actually has a right to do so,” said Strier.
The mandate will be enforced as planned, de Blasio said, emphasizing that city workers were given time and a $500 incentive to get vaccinated.

“This decision is about the health and safety of all New Yorkers,” de Blasio said. “We've given people lots and lots of time to come along voluntarily. Now we're saying that we have the right to save New York to ensure the safety of our employees, the safety of our people."
And here comes the plague :lmao::lmao:

There's not a single person out there right now using pot legally that wasn't using pot illegally before it became legal. You've smoked yourself retarded.

We can list the top 100 problems of America today, and pot use might be #250. Somewhere between the high cost of fill dirt and parents letting kids get out of their seats in restaurants.
The quantity has gone up tons though. The weekend smoker now smokes tough after work…. Not all but a HUGE amount.

The quantity has gone up tons though. The weekend smoker now smokes tough after work…. Not all but a HUGE amount.

I used to smoke, so I know who smoked and how much. People staryed smoking more. More people tried it. Hell, after it became legal, peoplewho I mever thought ever would, ended up trying it. So say the usage hasnt gone up a huge amount, is just silly. Theres 100s of stores in LA moving tons of weed. You really think this much was sold or used 20 years ago? no.

MIND YOU the shit now is not even the same weed as 20 years ago. I took a hit of some shit last year, fuck, worst high Ive ever had. Shit was a mind fuck, not a high. But whatevez.

A Chinese millionaire said he withdrew $780,000 and made bank staff count the notes by hand after security guards were rude to him
Joshua Zitser
Sat, October 30, 2021, 2:10 AM
A Chinese man said he withdrew his savings from a Shanghai bank after a disagreement with security guards.

He said he withdrew about 5M renminbi ($783K) in banknotes and asked staff to count the notes by hand.

It took a couple of bank managers over two hours to count his first withdrawal, he said.

A Chinese millionaire said he withdrew his savings and ordered the staff at a Shanghai bank to count his cash by hand after getting into a disagreement with security guards.

The man, known only as "Sunwear," wrote on the Weibo social media platform on October 16 that he withdrew about five million renminbi ($783,000) in banknotes from the Bank of Shanghai after receiving the "worst customer service." He wrote that the security guards had a "terrible attitude."

Sunwear said that he took out the maximum he could withdraw in one day, adding that he plans to take out the rest of his "tens of millions" to transfer to other banks. It is not clear whether he has returned to withdraw the rest of his money.

He also wrote that he asked the bank to count his cash by hand "in case it fell short." It took a couple of bank tellers over two hours to count his money, he said.

The bank says the massive withdrawal resulted from a disagreement between the customer and a security guard over COVID-19 protocols. According to a statement by the Bank of Shanghai, shared by the Chinese media outlet The Paper, Sunwear wasn't wearing a mask when he approached the branch. A security guard then ordered him to put one on, the statement said.

In a later Weibo post, Sunwear said that he had forgotten to bring his mask, and asked for a spare or a store where he could purchase one. He insisted he didn't refuse to wear a mask and complied with COVID-19 rules.

-Nextshark (@NextShark) October 25, 2021

Images of Sunwear with huge wads of cash, and suitcases full of his savings, have gone viral on social media.

Since sharing images of his hefty withdrawals, LadBible reported that Sunwear had grown his online following to around 1.8 million people.

Read the original article on Insider

Ha Ha!

cliffs: guy walks in unmakes. security gives him shit. he withdraws almost a mil (making them count by hand) (max amount he could withdraw in a day) and says hell be back to withdraw the rest.

big FUCK YOU bank. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh