What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Guy I work with at the 4WD shop said his mom is in the hospital with Covid. Stroke survivor and chain smoker.

Nurse told her if she had that vaccine she’d be a lot worse as most people her age who are vaccinated are dying.

Hmmm...
I used to like this guy at work. He's a sharp young engineer. This shit has exposed his true colors. We both had covid. It's likely that he got it from me at work. We both got very sick. He said that he was fortunate that he had the vaccine or it would likely have killed him. I'm like WTF? Dude, we had the same thing at the same time. Your vaccine should have protected you from getting it. It didn't. I didn't have the vaccine. I survived. You are in a low risk group. How can you say that you would have died? You are an engineer and abandoning all facts and reason for fear.

It's absurd.

The kicker is that I no longer consider him a friend or even a qualified peer.

I used to like this guy at work. He's a sharp young engineer. This shit has exposed his true colors. We both had covid. It's likely that he got it from me at work. We both got very sick. He said that he was fortunate that he had the vaccine or it would likely have killed him. I'm like WTF? Dude, we had the same thing at the same time. Your vaccine should have protected you from getting it. It didn't. I didn't have the vaccine. I survived. You are in a low risk group. How can you say that you would have died? You are an engineer and abandoning all facts and reason for fear.

It's absurd.

You have pretty strong grounds to feel that way IMO...

It's absurd.

He must have been the guy who designed the spark plug holes in 5.4 Fords.

It's absurd.

My take on it-

We've had 18 months of 24/7 fear programming. Some people are more resistant to it than others, and it really has little to do with intelligence, education, station in life, political leaning, childhood, etc. Some people (maybe half?) live their lives just going through the motions in their comfort bubble, and any hint of an outside unknown danger makes them lock up. These people mentally freeze after months of continuous fear barrage, and their default setting is "do what you're told".

This trait is just the same in trailer park Michelle as it is in Dr. McFocknutz, CEO of Whatever Inc.

My take on it-

We've had 18 months of 24/7 fear programming. Some people are more resistant to it than others, and it really has little to do with intelligence, education, station in life, political leaning, childhood, etc. Some people (maybe half?) live their lives just going through the motions in their comfort bubble, and any hint of an outside unknown danger makes them lock up. These people mentally freeze after months of continuous fear barrage, and their default setting is "do what you're told".

This trait is just the same in trailer park Michelle as it is in Dr. McFocknutz, CEO of Whatever Inc.
Bingo, most people are completely disconnected with danger. Throw a little fear their direction and you can manipulate them like putty.

Quote by Kurt Caselli (RIP) rings true here: "Do one thing every day that scares you"

This doesn't mean go bungee jumping every day, just put yourself in an uncomfortable situation that forces you to react under stress. People just aren't conditioned for this anymore.

Happening in Tulsa. These people need help. Also, dude has an awesome beard.

This is an awesome beard
Bingo, most people are completely disconnected with danger. Throw a little fear their direction and you can manipulate them like putty.

Quote by Kurt Caselli (RIP) rings true here: "Do one thing every day that scares you"

This doesn't mean go bungee jumping every day, just put yourself in an uncomfortable situation that forces you to react under stress. People just aren't conditioned for this anymore.
That's how you achieve personal growth, get out of your comfort zone.

It's absurd.

I'm seeing this same type of shit in the IT world. I'm not in design, I work based on facts. I'm surprised how many of my peers made their decision on feelings vs facts.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if their professional tech decisions are made the same way sometimes when I fix things :homer:

:mad3:

It's really pretty sad to be a bystander of.

My take on it-

While i understand your take, respect your opinion, and think you're definitely onto something within lower iq variables, you're no doubt wrong about the higher iq's being vulnerable to fear campaigns. Higher intelligence would be an indicator of someone who is also capable of computing data. Sorting good from bad, fact from propaganda.
It seems all this time we might have thought we were dealing with intelligent, independent people, when in reality we were dealing with people who have great memory retention and recall... that can be masked as intelligent easily.
I think covid may have intentionally shed light on this separation of the intelligent people from the others...
No matter what anyone says, if the true intention of Covid was to wipe out the population, they would obviously want the higher iq folks to be all that's left for the creation of the new world to come after. Dunces and sheep are only useful to steer the real men of genius in the directions those in control want them to go.

Meh, rant off..... something needs to kick off real shortly or we're all done before long.

lbsg2PLt.jpg

While i understand your take, respect your opinion, and think you're definitely onto something within lower iq variables, you're no doubt wrong about the higher iq's being vulnerable to fear campaigns. Higher intelligence would be an indicator of someone who is also capable of computing data. Sorting good from bad, fact from propaganda.
It seems all this time we might have thought we were dealing with intelligent, independent people, when in reality we were dealing with people who have great memory retention and recall... that can be masked as intelligent easily.
I think covid may have intentionally shed light on this separation of the intelligent people from the others...
No matter what anyone says, if the true intention of Covid was to wipe out the population, they would obviously want the higher iq folks to be all that's left for the creation of the new world to come after. Dunces and sheep are only useful to steer the real men of genius in the directions those in control want them to go.

Meh, rant off..... something needs to kick off real shortly or we're all done before long.
Good point, I'll buy it.

Biden admin temporarily barred from firing employees seeking vax exemptions after DC judge issues minute order​

"
A Washington, D.C., district court judge issued a minute order Thursday asking the Biden administration to agree that both civilian and active-duty military plaintiffs will not be terminated while they await a ruling after they sued the administration over religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccines.

"None of the civilian employee plaintiffs will be subject to discipline while his or her request for a religious exception is pending," read a minute order from District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly obtained by Fox News.

"

Biden admin temporarily barred from firing employees seeking vax exemptions after DC judge issues minute order

I dated a psychology major a long time ago. I and many of my friends took many IQ tests that she had to give for different classes. One thing that stood out to me was how much emphasis it put on quickly memorizing and regurgitating random things like numbers, and colors and stuff.

Knowing this, its not surprising when you hear that so and so celebrity has a genius level IQ. If my job was memorizing lines or song lyrics I would probably score pretty high on those tests too.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

For some reason I find that very, very funny.

And sad... :bawling: Because you know they'll be trying that here too.

There's nothing funny about it.

Forced quarantine in a hotel. Can't pay it? We'll take your house.

$5.7million in fines for 2,045 people.

That's hotel quarantine bills of $2,787 per person.

Sign in
Washington Post
Air Force is first to face troops' rejection of vaccine mandate as thousands avoid shots
Alex Horton
Thu, October 28, 2021, 3:49 PM

Andravida Greece APRIL, 03, 2019 McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II of Hellenic Air Force with special painted tail
More
Up to 12,000 Air Force personnel have rejected orders to get fully vaccinated against the coronavirus despite a Pentagon mandate and officials say it is too late for them to do so by Tuesday's deadline, posing a first major test for military leaders whose August directive has been met with defiance among a segment of the force.

The vast majority of active-duty airmen, 96.4%, are at least partially vaccinated, according to data from the Air Force. But officials have warned that, barring an approved medical or religious exemption, those who defy lawful orders to be fully immunized are subject to punishment, including possible dismissal from the service or they could be charged in the military justice system.

Subscribe to The Post Most newsletter for the most important and interesting stories from The Washington Post.

The challenge now confronting Air Force leaders - how to address potential large-scale dissent in the face of a top health priority that has been deeply politicized - is a bellwether for the dilemma that's in store across the military's other services, which have staggered compliance deadlines ranging from the end of November to the middle of next summer and in some cases have experienced far greater resistance to President Joe Biden's mandate.

Scroll back up to restore default view.
A wave of dismissals could jolt the Air Force personnel system and cause significant challenges within units that must be ready to respond to crises at a moment's notice, especially if some vital jobs - like pilots or aircraft maintainers - are overrepresented among those who could face expulsion, said Katherine Kuzminski, a military policy expert at the Washington think tank Center for a New American Security.

"The fact that it's a choice leading to potential loss to readiness is striking," she said.

The Air Force is the third largest military service, just behind the Navy, with 324,000 active-duty airmen, making even 3% of its ranks a substantial number. For comparison, personnel assigned to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, one of the service's most populated installations in the United States, numbered slightly more than 10,000 in 2019.

The Air Force declined to say how many airmen appear to be outright refusing vaccination versus those seeking exemptions or those who have opted out because they are nearing their scheduled exit from the military. The Air Force will release some of those details after next week's deadline passes, said Ann Stefanek, a spokesperson for the service.

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said this week that, generally, the number of religious exemptions for any vaccine is "very, very small." The Army, which is the largest military service, has granted just one permanent medical exemption and no religious exemptions for the coronavirus vaccine, officials said. The Navy hasn't granted any religious exemptions for any vaccine - for covid or otherwise - in the past seven years.

Religious objections have centered on the fetal cell lines used in some aspects of vaccine development - essentially reproductions of cells from abortions performed in the 1970s and '80s; the shots themselves don't contain the actual cells. A regimen of numerous vaccines is required upon joining the military and even more if troops are deployed overseas. Some of the required vaccines for diseases like Rubella, chickenpox and hepatitis A also were developed using similar cells.

Vaccination rates in the Air Force have slowed in recent weeks, and it is too late to begin a regimen now and be in by compliance by Tuesday's deadline, indicating the Air Force has mostly inoculated all troops who want the vaccine, officials said.

Airmen receive counseling from leaders and medical providers when filing a medical exemption, and for religious exemption requests, service members must meet with a chaplain to determine if their request was generated by a "sincerely held belief," Stefanek said.

Information about their request is forwarded to a senior commander for consideration, Stefanek said, typically a three- or four-star general who must weigh an individual's request against a unit's mission requirements.

Even if the commander believes an airman has made a sincere request, it may be denied if it is believed the unvaccinated airman could harm unit cohesion or make it too difficult to work close together, Stefanek said.

Historically, most administrative exceptions have been made for service members close to a planned departure, she said. Airmen who secured approved retirement or separation by Nov. 1, with an exit by April 1, are not subject to the vaccine mandate, she said.

Overall, the military's vaccination rate has climbed since August, when Defense Department leaders informed the nation's 2.1 million troops that immunization would become mandatory.

Nearly 87% of active duty troops are fully vaccinated, Kirby said, though hesitancy among military reservists and National Guard members drives down the rate for the entire military to about 68%. The numbers vary widely between service branches, fueled in part by the differing deadlines and cultural reasons, The Post has found.

As vaccination rates rose, so did military deaths attributed to the more infectious delta variant, with 71 covid-related fatalities in the ranks to date. In September, more military personnel died of coronavirus infections than in all of 2020. None who died had been fully vaccinated, said Pentagon spokesman Maj. Charlie Dietz.

Service members who refuse to get vaccinated face an array of potential discipline. The Air Force has said airmen who refuse can change their mind after speaking with their commanders or if their exemption request is denied, though further noncompliance will be met with an escalating set of punishments, including involuntary separation or possible courts-martial.

Similar violations could be handled differently in the other services, an approach that Rachel VanLandingham, a former Air Force lawyer and president of the nonprofit National Institute of Military Justice, called unfair. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin can and should impose a standard of accountability, removing commanders from the process and limiting punishment to administrative discharges, rather than sending decisions to military courts, she said.

Austin will likely not do that, she said, because the services "are parochial and don't want to give up power."

Nearly 40 recruits in the Air Force training pipeline were recently forced out for refusing the vaccine, officials said. They were sent home using a discharge method to easily banish recruits who fail to meet standards before officially entering the military.

Airmen who decide to leave the military over the coronavirus vaccine requirement may face similar problems if they want to transition to federal government employment or jobs with government contractors, which are popular draws for veterans but now require immunization as well.

- - -

The Washington Post's Michelle Boorstein contributed to this report.

Related Content

When Truman is your grandpa: The complicated lives of presidential descendants

From spellcasting to podcasting: Inside the life of a teenage witch

I found my stolen Honda Civic using a Bluetooth tracker. It's the latest controversial weapon against theft.

You know they always just LOVE to brag and tell the world about every death of virus that was not vaccinated.
Capital letters, front page, everywhere. They stand on rooftops and scream it with joy "UNVACCINATED died from Covid - ha ha!"
That's what they've always done, that's what they always do. They will never pass up a chance to inform everyone how many deaths are unvaccinated.

So when you see shit like this, you're smart enough to know exactly what's up:
RS6wgyT.jpg

They took an oath against foreign and DOMESTIC terrorists. Time to fight that domestic one in the clown house.

The question is: what is "intelligence" and how do we measure it? By being able to memorize what has been told to us and regurgitate it on a test? I don't remember what it was called, but I took an extended aptitude test while in the Army (not the ASVAB, which was before joining). This "extended aptitude" test broke down areas where you had a natural aptitude for learning and included a hub-and-spoke type graph showing where you were strong and where you were weak. A "true genius" was someone who scored over a certain threshold on all of the spokes. I scored extremely high in math, pattern recognition and science; I scored poorest in human interaction and administration.

The point is someone can be highly intelligent in one area and "dumb as rocks" in another. However, everyone that attended "normal" public schools has been programmed that "intelligence" is the ability to memorize and regurgitate information; people that can do that are considered "smart." In reality, how smart are they; do they think critically? Can they come up with something on their own, (e.g. read facts and come to their own conclusion) or can they only parrot what has been told to them? It used to be that a "higher education" focused on teaching HOW to think, rather than WHAT to think; now most Colleges and Universities have decided what IS and therefore only teach WHAT to think; we've become dumber as a society because of it, all while patting ourselves on the back for being "more intelligent" than our predecessors.

I myself consider myself a "victim" of this kind of "education"; luckily, while I do read a lot (or maybe because I do read a lot), I don't just take what is given but cross apply it to gain a better understanding of whatever it is that I am learning and reach conclusions that were not presented in any of the books from which the original information came.

One such example that comes to mind is that NLP books teach a concept called "Meta Programs". Each of these "programs" have a counterpart (usually just one, sometimes two); I've talked about the "Away From" people and the "Towards" people here before: are you trying to Quit Smoking (away from) or are you trying to Live Healthier (toward). Relevant to this discussion, however is another Meta Program pair: Internal Reference vs External Reference.

Someone who uses an Internal Reference doesn't care what others think, has more self-confidence, and doesn't seek approval or compliments from others. Someone who uses an External Reference, does the opposite. As an example: imagine someone writing an email that is going out to the whole company does that person "send it" without having someone else read it or do they first run it past their boss or trusted coworker to make sure it "looks and sound good"? Of course whether you are using Internal or External depends on the context; you have a certain level of expertise in whatever job you do and you do most of your daily activities with an Internal Reference (e.g. you know you're doing it "right" and don't need to confirm with anyone else). However, lets say your refrigerator breaks down and it's time to buy a new one, do you just go down to the store and buy one, or do you do a little research first, maybe read some reviews? Well if you are the type to read reviews then that is an External Reference (and it is perfectly fine in this instance as you don't buy refrigerators often).

In our Western Culture, people are trained from an early age to use an External Reference on almost everything. "What grade did you get on your math paper Johnny?" As a computer programmer, my colleagues are often concerned with are we using "best practices." As you think about your own lives and the things you do on a daily basis, you'll begin to realize just how much we depend on External Reference. Even if you "know what you are doing" on a daily basis on your job, do you still find that you desire to be told that you're doing a good job by your boss or co-workers?

Another thing to consider is that you will change which you are using (Internal vs External) based on your experience and skill level. As an apprentice, you would "check in" with your mentor often to make sure you were doing something "right". As a Journeyman you would check in a lot less often (e.g. for something you haven't done before). As a Master you don't check with anyone else at all.

Off the job, however, people will default to one or the other. Now, there are people that truly, for the vast majority of the time, do not seek any kind of "approval" from anyone else (Internal Validator). Myself, I am a recovering External Validator; I used to be so concerned with what other people thought of me, that even driving down the highway I was worried about what the guy in the car behind me thought of the way I was driving!

Unfortunately, the vast majority of people are running the vast majority of the time in an External Validator mode. They don't know what to think unless someone tells them what to think first. It's not just that they get their information from the mainstream media, they literally would have no idea anymore of what to do with facts if that is all they were presented with by the media; they would be unable to form their own opinion. Most of us here likely wish the media would give us just the facts without the opinion (propaganda) but these media companies serve the masses, not the outliers.

There is another personality trait that comes to mind that also would reject the "opinions" of the main stream, but for a different reason than the Internal Validators. The term is "Reverse Polarity" and I would bet that there are more here that fit that mold than there are Internal Validators. A Reverse Polarity personality is the kind of person that if they are told they aren't "capable" of doing something, will go out and do it, just to prove that they can. If they are told that a product isn't a "good fit" for them, then they want it all that much more. I say that there are probably a lot here because this is the kind of personality trait it takes to look at a waterfall and say "I can climb that in my crawler."

It's this personality trait (and again it can be different depending on the context), that the more the mainstream and corrupt.gov tries to push a vaccine on, the more they want nothing to do with the vax. If you couple an Internal Validator and Reverse Polarity and you've got someone who will fight to the death to prevent being vaxxed against their will.

The bottom line is, most people have been programmed to be External Validators, to conform and to receive their opinions from the "Hive" (a.k.a. Mainstream Media). AND they have been programed to believe that doing so makes them "smarter."

Excellent post, ProjectTwin. Those 8 hour sessions are grueling and whomever took the time to listen to it just to bring those 2 minutes of gold deserves praise, as do you for sharing it here with us. Thank you.

Here's another video, this is a news broadcast back when we still had a few real reporters and a few real news stations that would actually report news instead of agenda and propaganda. What a complete 180 from what we see today, and everything they say sounds exactly like what we're going through right now.

The 2009 scamdemic:

These mandates are a joke. I went to a local locksmith today and 2 weeks ago to a Carl's Jr all in California, Santa Barbara and SLO County. Not a single mask was seen by workers or customers in either store. Was great to walk in buy food and get keys made without that horrible muzzle on like normal in The Golden State that the Left is Trying to Ruin.

The whole Coivd Scademic is a joke. This country is a joke right now, inflation, price/lead times of everything is rediculous. I wish I wasn't trying to build a truck right now and I feel lucky I had some metal inventory since it has gone up 3-4x over this year on everything I would normally buy

Top Back Refresh