What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

"get" the J&J one shot?
LOL I missed the "get" part. But yeah. Still a no. They are saying booster now on that one too. Which you knew was coming. You can't run and hide from this. They are going to booster people for years and bleed as much $$$ as they can. This was never about saving lives. It was about propping up 2 failing companies.

And what if you get a letter stating you will lose your benefits unless you get the jab?

Thats been in the back of my head for a while now, but my SSDI payments are so low it wouldnt exactly break the bank. It'd probably be the kick in the pants I need to get me back into the workforce though...

I always figured that by the time I am ready to draw SS, they will have decided that 'other people' need the money I paid into the system more than I do :shaking:
But now I could see people being 'disqualified' from SS due to no vax. FFS

This is local, big red splooge says no id needed, so what are they using to track? Just curious to me.

Attachments

• 975B56C9-8086-4158-9250-B048FE422BAB.jpeg
    975B56C9-8086-4158-9250-B048FE422BAB.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 40
[TinFoil On]
I have not researched, no idea if this is true, however rumor is that they will be able to detect whether or not you have the vax because of "stuff" they have put in the vax.

This goes in line with the videos showing magnets sticking (on the arm where the shot was given) to people who were recently vaccinated.
[TinFoil Off]

Reactions: VEX
More Tin Foil

I post on FB maybe once a month or so. I get a bunch of likes and comments every time and always starting within a couple of minutes of posting.

Today, an hour or so ago I became aware of a county meeting that is being held over zoom this evening. The meeting is a public comment hearing about the mask mandate that went into effect yesterday. I posted the details of the event on FB and texted a few buddies saying to join.

Get this:

not a single buddy can see my post. not a single like or comment on that post. not a single indication from FB about fact checking, violations, etc.

WTF?

PS - I don't get involved politically on FB and have never been banned, or warned or anything. Basically just a regular dude posting pics of my rigs and my log cabin.

[TinFoil On]
I have not researched, no idea if this is true, however rumor is that they will be able to detect whether or not you have the vax because of "stuff" they have put in the vax.

This goes in line with the videos showing magnets sticking (on the arm where the shot was given) to people who were recently vaccinated.
[TinFoil Off]
I’ve also heard rumors of something throwing bluetooth or wifi information to a phone. Cannot confirm nor deny, but pretty much assume anything insane is 100% possible anymore.

Meanwhile, if you're a good doctor that cares about people and helps them with Ivermectin, you might get a letter like this:
_nc_ohc=3E_4eBmzNUEAX9EAmQ1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

[TinFoil On]

[TinFoil Off]

I thought the magnet thing was complete garbage. Then I had a good friend tell me that another friend of theirs tried it after receiving the shot and the magnet stuck. Was told they were very trustworthy but who knows. THEN had another friend tell me that they knew someone that got the shot and just joking around tried the magnet and to her shock it stuck! She was a total non beliver. Tried the magnet on her husband who got a shot at the same time and nothing . Freeked her out.

Well that's my friend of a friend storey about magnetic arms lol I am not ruling anything out in this shit show.

I thought the magnet thing was complete garbage. Then I had a good friend tell me that another friend of theirs tried it after receiving the shot and the magnet stuck. Was told they were very trustworthy but who knows. THEN had another friend tell me that they knew someone that got the shot and just joking around tried the magnet and to her shock it stuck! She was a total non beliver. Tried the magnet on her husband who got a shot at the same time and nothing . Freeked her out.

Well that's my friend of a friend storey about magnetic arms lol I am not ruling anything out in this shit show.
I had to research what happens when saline is injected into muscles. They use it in trials to trick people into thinking they got the real vaccine.

We’re still in clinical trials...

For those of ou wondering about the "stuff" they are putting in the vaccines that could possibly track you, you know pfizer was awarded a patent in august for just that. Just do a patent search for 11107588
that came up on here
I guess it is just a holocaust tattoo but it's a QR code instead of a serial number

More Tin Foil

I post on FB maybe once a month or so. I get a bunch of likes and comments every time and always starting within a couple of minutes of posting.

Today, an hour or so ago I became aware of a county meeting that is being held over zoom this evening. The meeting is a public comment hearing about the mask mandate that went into effect yesterday. I posted the details of the event on FB and texted a few buddies saying to join.

Get this:

not a single buddy can see my post. not a single like or comment on that post. not a single indication from FB about fact checking, violations, etc.

WTF?

PS - I don't get involved politically on FB and have never been banned, or warned or anything. Basically just a regular dude posting pics of my rigs and my log cabin.
I watched the entire county public meeting live. They had 1 hour of public comment. Each person had 90 seconds. there was only ONE person who was for the mask mandate and that was the last person they called and that was after they said they were done. it was very obvious this person was scripted.

Also - I posted a vague message on FB as a test. getting likes and comments almost immediately.

so ya, FB apparently 'shadow blocked' me on my very benign post about a local, public meeting.

[TinFoil On]

[TinFoil Off]
If they go so far as to admit to that for tracking, I'm all for it :lmao: :lmao:

I finally caved and just quit with their platform, it's too annoying
dude I'm gonna have to as well

honestly about the only reason I still have FB is for the memories. I actually really enjoy them - a lot. I've been on since 2008

hell I guess most of my adult life is on there.

talk about a commodity....for them

can't let terrorists co-ordinate against their agenda
I couldn't post certain words, like Cuomo and sequel assault. Or Afghanistan and sovereignty. There was a couple others, but it was stupid stuff, wholly unrelated seeming words as well.

I joined in 09 (same year I joined here, can't hide reliable internet:laughing: ) fuck it. It's been downhill for years, the near constant "something went wrong" and just straight deleting while I'm still typing was too annoying.

dude I'm gonna have to as well

honestly about the only reason I still have FB is for the memories. I actually really enjoy them - a lot. I've been on since 2008

hell I guess most of my adult life is on there.

talk about a commodity....for them

I had to research what happens when saline is injected into muscles. They use it in trials to trick people into thinking they got the real vaccine.

We’re still in clinical trials...
I've thought this for awhile as well. Which means the average person will never really know what the percentage of people who got the "real vaccine" really is and therefore what the true "adverse reaction" percentage really is. Or if they're putting "something else" in some of the vaccines as a yet another experiment.

Immunity, lack of oversight, willing (at first) and coerced participants.

In any case, there is enough evidence that this vaccine is NOT working they way they tell us it is; it is more dangerous than what is being reported; and the harder they push it, the more I want nothing to do with it.

Top Back Refresh