What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

I mean it, too. Reading his post actually hurts my heart, just like all the others.
I'm so sorry to everyone that is going through this right now, being forced to take a needle or lose their job.
What did I just say?

"BEING FORCED TO TAKE A NEEDLE OR LOSE YOUR JOB"

Ten years ago, could you ever imagine such a thing? Holy shit, here we are.

this is just the beginning....

Just wait for the supply shortages. It's going to escalate very quickly... it's going to be a long winter for those of us willing to put in the effort to be free.

Some day, people will ask "why didn't anyone warn us???" and when people cite jones, beck, levine, etc, etc... others will "pffft... they are wacko's" Perhaps... but they warned us.

we WILL get vaccine passports. we WILL be denied access to food, shelter, financial transactions, etc in the future...

This is the experiment... the real infringements are to come

Some day, people will ask "why didn't anyone warn us???" and when people cite jones, beck, levine, etc, etc... others will "pffft... they are wacko's" Perhaps... but they warned us.

we WILL get vaccine passports. we WILL be denied access to food, shelter, financial transactions, etc in the future...

Agreed the real abuses are still to come.

They will not stop after how successful they've been. This is only the start.

The supply chain issues are about to start causing real pain this winter.

Read a theory about the constantly moving goalposts. You know, two weeks to flatten the curve. We need to lock down just a little longer. We'll reevaluate in six weeks. You need to wear a mask, you need to wear two masks. You need to do a health check-in on this app. We can go back to normal once there's a vaccine. Vaccinated people can take the masks off. Oops the vaccine doesn't stop transmission you still need to wear a mask. Maybe you can gather with your family for the holidays if cases go down. You're going to need this vaccine to be able to work. Your child needs this vaccine to go to school. Wait you're not fully vaccinated against this new variant. You need a new booster, ect......

It's NOT incompetence as so many believe. It's all deliberate to break people down, destroy their will and spirit. Psychological warfare.

COVID was 100% planned. That much should be obvious.

Read a theory about the constantly moving goalposts. You know, two weeks to flatten the curve. We need to lock down just a little longer. We'll reevaluate in six weeks. You need to wear a mask, you need to wear two masks. You need to do a health check-in on this app. We can go back to normal once there's a vaccine. Vaccinated people can take the masks off. Oops the vaccine doesn't stop transmission you still need to wear a mask. Maybe you can gather with your family for the holidays if cases go down. You're going to need this vaccine to be able to work. Your child needs this vaccine to go to school. Wait you're not fully vaccinated against this new variant. You need a new booster, ect......

It's NOT incompetence as so many believe. It's all deliberate to break people down, destroy their will and spirit. Psychological warfare.

COVID was 100% planned. That much should be obvious.
I can see that. The weak minded lost their shit and follow along with mandates lock step like the good brown shirts they were destined to be.

I don't think they counted on the push back from so many and now the good ol boys amongst us are making themselves known. I believe the experiment will either go full retard or fall apart after mid terms next year.

It is my understanding that the vax contains cells from fetal tissue. So much disinformation who knows for sure, but that would be enough for me to reject it.

In the eyes of my Creator, my body is my temple and I have strong convictions to not trespass on that belief by taking anything I think may violate that.

Period.
For at least the Pfizer. Yes 100%

They can take my job. I will get another one. At the point that they say I can't go into a grocery store or get to my $$$ then they have themselves removed any and all reason's for me holding back.

They can take my job. I will get another one. At the point that they say I can't go into a grocery store or get to my $$$ then they have themselves removed any and all reason's for us holding back.
Fify brother...i feel like most of us in this board are in this together. The best thing we can do is keep informed, and make sure those we trust are able to stand with us as well. I know geographically it may seem impossible to be there for you when you need it, but i will damn sure try my hardest.

Video yesterday of an old lady not being allowed to enter a hospital because she didn't have a pass, in Italy.
No pass = no healthcare? Coming here soon? God help us all.

Another problem is going to be the people who are getting laid off for other reasons The plant where my dad works, (they make commercial floor tile) is laying off a lot of people.
The supply chain issue's are getting them.

Another problem is going to be the people who are getting laid off for other reasons The plant where my dad works, (they make commercial floor tile) is laying off a lot of people.
The supply chain issue's are getting them.
Speaking of supply chain issues, there was a news report on that and the talking head said the only way to fix the supply chain issues is if everyone gets vaccinated. I kid you not. Videos of it are on the net.

Reactions: VEX
Speaking of supply chain issues, there was a news report on that and the talking head said the only way to fix the supply chain issues is if everyone gets vaccinated. I kid you not. Videos of it are on the net.
That was some idiot last week
It really suprises me (or not) that some level headed Pol isn't bringing up the fact that the Cali port issue is, in a LARGE part, because of the State's fucking mandates related to trucks, etc.
While there are plenty of other reasons tied to this mess, this seems like low hanging fruit that no one is picking.

That is some bullshit!!!
The end game is a one world government and everyone gets a chip which I believe the phones and apps are the chip

I wonder, what if everyone just got rid of the phones? If that is the case and is very easy to do. How could they get away with forcing everyone to have a phone?

I'm sure the phone people would think the non phone using people are weird.

Just had a wild idea.

You know how some companies are resisting the gov and not forcing their employees?
Well, if you're about to make a big purchase, you should call around and ask companies "Are you forcing the vax on your people?" and if they say yes, say you'll take your business to someone who doesn't.

Maybe we, as consumers, can help motivate companies to do the right thing. Even if just a little.

Most people would have thought "the land of the free and home of the brave" would have woken up by now, but here we are.
Sadly I think we are to the point we have become so diluted with foreigners who are used to their government abusing them, and those here who are too comfortable in their daily life that they just don't give a shit

Sadly I think we are to the point we have become so diluted with foreigners who are used to their government abusing them, and those here who are too comfortable in their daily life that they just don't give a shit
My company is Israeli owned and run. They are bought in and shuffling us onto rail cars first. Think back to WWII history - there were plenty of Jews that sold out others to save their own hide.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh