What's new

Useless things about your day!

No shit. I blew a tire about 2 miles from a tire shop. I just drove the fucker there and handed the tire jockey my keys. He asked if I wanted a roller to put it on the rack, I said no just call me when your done.

I made a hail mary attempt to get to my shop with a flat last year. Stopped when the tire started falling off the wheel. Just cant get away with as much running these stupid beaner rims:shaking:

Tire drama day part deux.

I got up early and started my day with a hot strong cup o' joe then began a tire search. I got the make and size and hit up the google well :eek: A Bridgestone Ecopia in 205/ 60/ 16 is $225 and change. Hmm well then lets look at other brands then. All of them north of $200. I found some chineseium tires for $90 but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one.

So I go out to throw the spare on so she can be somewhat mobile and guess what? This POS didn't come with a spare it has the crappiest little 12V compressor one could buy and a plastic bottle of what I would assume is slime. No lug wrench, no jack no joke.

Looks like she's gonna have to wait till tomorrow and hopefully I can source a couple of tires at the wreckin' yard along with a jack and a lug wrench.:shaking:

nobody on craigslist has a $10 single for you?

fuck, kijijijijiji or whatever the syrupland craigslist is

They would be but I'll have to add 25% exchange and taxes and duty and probably shipping and so on and so forth. Probably work out to be the same:laughing:

They would be but I'll have to add 25% exchange and taxes and duty and probably shipping and so on and so forth. Probably work out to be the same:laughing:
Don’t forget the fee at the local tire shop

If it makes you feel any better, the cost of raw materials and labor hasn't gone up a bit. It's actually cheaper to make them now than '21-'22.

:laughing:

My go to the last few times has been factory take offs on Ebay. $320 for Ebay specials vs $1200 for new set.

I've used and trusted McMasters part drawings and 3d models for thousands of designs. Took me WAY too long this morning to figure out why my part wouldn't mate with theirs.

Their drawing doesn't match their model. :eek:

Now I get to go out in the field and measure the actual part so I can determine what is what.

I fell off an 8’ ladder an hour or so ago. Nothing broken, but it could have been bad. I was very lucky.
If i would’ve hit my head on the concrete, dock high porch I wouldn’t have faired well.

I got some scrapes, and not sure if my wrist is sprained or just sore.

I’ll be sore tomorrow.

It’s my fault for using the wrong ladder but it still sucks.

I fell off an 8’ ladder an hour or so ago. Nothing broken, but it could have been bad. I was very lucky.
If i would’ve hit my head on the concrete, dock high porch I wouldn’t have faired well.

I got some scrapes, and not sure if my wrist is sprained or just sore.

I’ll be sore tomorrow.

It’s my fault for using the wrong ladder but it still sucks.

Probly only one step up on the thing:flipoff2:

I made a hail mary attempt to get to my shop with a flat last year. Stopped when the tire started falling off the wheel. Just cant get away with as much running these stupid beaner rims:shaking:
I felt a tire on my car feel out of balance. Yesterday morning I was debating not driving it until I got it to the tire shop but talked myself in to I was just being a little bitch. So on my way to work on Houston freeways this happened
IMG_8496.jpeg

Set up AR500 targets at 100, 300 and 500 yards yesterday. That shit is heavy and awkward to carry on this uneven terrain. Three T-posts, targets and target hangers, and the post driver. Made two trips to 100 and 300 yards, and one trip to 500. 8" rounds at 100 and 300, 7.5x12.5" silhouette at 500. I'll probably swap the 500 for a 10 or 12" round when I get them. Also stuck a silhouette at the rear embankment for pistols. That one will grow into a rack of steelies.

I need to replace some subflooring in my house and the oven has always had a bit of a lean to it so I pulled it out today to get an idea of how bad the floor is under it. When I did, I found out where the mice I was dealing with last year were bedding down. Little fuckers even pulled some insulation out of the back of the oven for their beds. :mad3:

I need to replace some subflooring in my house and the oven has always had a bit of a lean to it so I pulled it out today to get an idea of how bad the floor is under it. When I did, I found out where the mice I was dealing with last year were bedding down. Little fuckers even pulled some insulation out of the back of the oven for their beds. :mad3:
Mice sucks

Top Back Refresh