What's new

Useless things about your day!

today's $free.50 score
this big commercial johnny fired right up. I unstuck the hose reel and replaced the o rings on the hose ends and it's a monster. Hopefully I can now experience the full foam cannon potential.

generac has a crankcase full of fuel. I was told someone tipped it for transport and then it smoked a shit ton and they shut it off. hopefully it's as simple as changing the oil. I do have an extra 212 predator kicking around and it looks real similar.

Finally caught a break in the rain and mowed only to discover someone has done a survey or atleast marked my property corners with the pink flags. Not sure if it was a mistake or I should be paranoid now.

Gawd damn man, I hope everything works out for you and you heal up quickly.
Thanks guys, shits all cool, was back atter this mornin throwin chains and boomers around.
People just can't handle werkn no more, dude in his 30s cant come in today cuz he gots a spider bite er sumthin on his leg, next dude green as fuk to the patch at 40 couldn't make it today cuz his kid got bit by a bat on the school bus.
Yup I didn't make that shit up.

Thanks guys, shits all cool, was back atter this mornin throwin chains and boomers around.
People just can't handle werkn no more, dude in his 30s cant come in today cuz he gots a spider bite er sumthin on his leg, next dude green as fuk to the patch at 40 couldn't make it today cuz his kid got bit by a bat on the school bus.
Yup I didn't make that shit up.
Fuck man were in the same boat, We can't find employees and when we do they're fucking pussys.

Had one of those days today. Everything that could go wrong pretty much did. Mostly because of people not paying attention. I don’t blame them it’s 90+ out. The last time we had this many days in a row 90+ was like 2018 lol.

New wheel day. Hopefully the sticky’s show up this week so I can toss them on.

9D06F4E1-8446-48E0-83F1-120B2664807D.jpeg

I made it 40 years. This is the first set of wheels I have ever purchased to make a car look nicer. What a :homer:
Yeah , we get it, it’s mothfukle pride month...but you don’t gotta turn all gay on us to celebrate it. Just change your avatar or something.

Do not think that is correct.

Pulling the front driveshaft the only negative thing it will do is the Parking Pawl will not hold the truck still.

So as long as you chock a wheel it will be fine.
That’s one of the things I read. I don’t plan on driving it anywhere so it’s not a problem
yeah, the viscous coupler AWD bullshit should be only on the front output of the tcase
Yep.

They're doing work on the roof at work today. Got one of those Lull's outside my wall (no windows). Thing beeps anytime it moves.

I'm one hour and fifteen minutes in on continuous, non-stop THWEEP THWEEP THWEEP THWEEPs.

:rasta:

I had pizza, wings, and beer with the guys last night. I've got bubble gut this morning at work and the toilet is apparently broken.

Fuck.

:eek:

The beeping is so you don't get your ass run over. It's saved my ass quite a few times.
Really? I figured after <checks clock> two hours and forty one minutes later you'd just tune it out. Like someone living next to an airport. :laughing:

Really? I figured after <checks clock> two hours and forty one minutes later you'd just tune it out. Like someone living next to an airport. :laughing:
It's a little different when you're behind a machine and it starts beeping. Those man lifts that beep no matter which direction you're going are stupid though especially considering the increased operator visibility compared to a lull.

Exactly. It's something you learn to not tune out.

There are very few operators I've met that I trust.

I just had the idea of how great it'd be to have one in the woods out back. Rip out the beeper. Boom. Instant deer stand.

...just need the deer.

What's with the beeping though? turn that shit off! :laughing:

its like driving around with the door chime on
I work on this shit for a living, we have a IT guy who will use a manlift around the yard working in cameras or shit and he will plug the alarm with rags, hel he has cut the wires on them once just cause he hates to listen to them, but he wont put shit back like its supposed to be, so crews take them out and use them on site and we end up getting in trouble for alarms inop. Got two msha violations for alarms inop or stuffed with rags that were proven to be his fault.

I work on this shit for a living, we have a IT guy who will use a manlift around the yard working in cameras or shit and he will plug the alarm with rags, hel he has cut the wires on them once just cause he hates to listen to them, but he wont put shit back like its supposed to be, so crews take them out and use them on site and we end up getting in trouble for alarms inop. Got two msha violations for alarms inop or stuffed with rags that were proven to be his fault.
Two scotch locks and a switch. :flipoff2:

We had to put swish swish noise backup alarms on our loaders because of a asshole that complained about the noise. He lives 1/4 mile away but above our mine site in his big old fancy house. He hates us.:laughing:

No windows
90º
Three menopausal, passive aggressive women
now the beeping
eight hours, straight

grfsdfs.gif

:laughing:

Well, fuck this market, I'm out. Auction this morning was full retard and I'm over it. I've cashed out and not playing this game. Hopefully some shit goes down this summer and it either normalizes or tanks. I'm hoping the latter.

I'm going to spend the next ~90 days in the Hamptons, yall have fun working in this fucked up economy.

Well, fuck this market, I'm out. Auction this morning was full retard and I'm over it. I've cashed out and not playing this game. Hopefully some shit goes down this summer and it either normalizes or tanks. I'm hoping the latter.

I'm going to spend the next ~90 days in the Hamptons, yall have fun working in this fucked up economy.

OK Mr. Bigshot:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh