What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

And? Some porous clothe mask that lets respiration vapor right on through aint going to protect you from a fucking thing.

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Such an emotional and scared little cucked bitch. :homer:

compound effect of measures and responsibilities. Ill find a picture for you, wait...

Correct me if I'm wrong or it has changed, but Germany has always had a good apprenticeship program for the trades.

Correct me if I'm wrong or it has changed, but Germany has always had a good apprenticeship program for the trades.

Very true, and they are very respected in society. They also make good money. A skilled tiler I know feeds his family of 5 and owns his own house. It's a good middle class living.

not interested.

Tough luck.

0-1tWN0FZ15WOh5Z1V.jpg

"We can just protect the vunerable"

More than 40% of the U.S. population is in the “vulnerable” category for Covid-19, more susceptible to severe outcomes or death because they’re older or have one of several underlying, complicating health conditions, including heart disease or diabetes, according to the CDC. Tell them they’ll be protected.

Also: Its not working even in the elderly homes right now, now is it?
1-1mQItLhzPmro4DGmf9r1qw.jpeg

Very true, and they are very respected in society. They also make good money. A skilled tiler I know feeds his family of 5 and owns his own house. It's a good middle class living.

Is that like a rare thing over there; owning your own house?

"We can just protect the vunerable"

More than 40% of the U.S. population is in the “vulnerable” category for Covid-19, more susceptible to severe outcomes or death because they’re older or have one of several underlying, complicating health conditions, including heart disease or diabetes, according to the CDC. Tell them they’ll be protected.

Also: Its not working even in the elderly homes right now, now is it?

Maybe you don’t follow our logic. Those are confirmed cases. No one cares about cases except politicians. Death is the only thing anyone should care about. 98% of cases or more are still MILD.

Cases are up due to testing, bit statistics beg to differ. Nobody is "rounding the corner"...
https://covidtracking.com/data

Hospitalizations are up 45% in the last month. People don't go for the fun of it. https://covidtracking.com/data/national/hospitalization

​​​​​​

Meanwhile, Covid deaths are rising, and that data makes for an ugly chart that has a frightening amount of upside potential given that
a) deaths follow case counts by a few weeks and
b) the national plan is to wait for a vaccine, which experts say won’t be available on a widespread basis until at least early spring.

rounding the corner is a note about vaccine being potentially near and testing being much higher and early diagnosis being a thing :laughing:

Maybe you don’t follow our logic. Those are confirmed cases. No one cares about cases except politicians. Death is the only thing anyone should care about. 98% of cases or more are still MILD.

A woman I shoot with is "fit-fat", overweight but not big mama fat, and is not sedentary, but is also diabetic. She got it and was sick for 5-7 days and is coming out of it now, never in any real danger. The other thing is they're learning how to treat it better now, ventilators are very rarely used any more. It makes you wonder where all those fast tracked ventilators are now?

Hospitals are inflating the Covid-19 case counts and the death toll (proper source links in the story links to mediums Covid blog)

This is slap in the face for scientists and healthcare professionals, only partly because it’s not true, but especially if you’re a doctor or nurse watching more than 1,000 of your U.S. colleagues die from the disease while you work your ass off trying to save people — some of whom believe in Covid-19 misinformation and conspiracy theories like this and refuse to wear masks or otherwise take the disease seriously.

Anyway, here’s the debunking data, revealed in not just one recent study but two: Through Oct. 3 this year, there were nearly 300,000 excess deaths compared to the relatively stable YTD average from 2015 to 2019. Only about 200,000 of those excess deaths were officially chalked up to Covid-19. The rest? A mix of Covid deaths that weren’t counted as such and deaths from other causes owing, in large part, to people not seeking or receiving proper medical care and succumbing to heart attacks, cancers and other ills that could have been prevented in non-pandemic times.

1-dEUUA476QWKHT-EMh7b7Mw.jpeg

You really cannot grasp the size of the county, huh? I can't either btw. Its a hughe number, I know. Its the biggest number of people except in China w.... fuck it I'm turning off the PC now I can't take it anymore :flipoff2:

A woman I shoot with is "fit-fat", overweight but not big mama fat, and is not sedentary, but is also diabetic. She got it and was sick for 5-7 days and is coming out of it now, never in any real danger. The other thing is they're learning how to treat it better now, ventilators are very rarely used any more. It makes you wonder where all those fast tracked ventilators are now?

being sold to other countries

it will be interesting and infuriating over the years to see the "real" cost of vent abuse

being sold to other countries

it will be interesting and infuriating over the years to see the "real" cost of vent abuse

I think we have enough information, even if you can't trust all the published facts, that it's highly contagious, but not necessarily all that deadly considering the infection rate. Corona viruses are nothing new, SARS, MERS, H1N1 are all types CV strains.

Calculating the true cost of the shutdown, the panic buying, the mistreatment, etc., is going to be an epic task. I suspect it will be an approximation at best, like the 'fact' that H1N1 killed 50 million people. That's a nice round number.

A picture a 3rd grader made? No wonder you act like a petulant child. You are using children's pictures as scientific proof :lmao:

I'm pretty sure they made it at a "3rd-grade" level so that less-educated peoples can understand more easily (since numbers and data are hard for some folks).

Jesus fuck. The german retard is having a mental breakdown right in front of our eyes and michael.retardez is right there stroking his cawk to make him feel better. This is fascinating.

A picture a 3rd grader made? No wonder you act like a petulant child. You are using children's pictures as scientific proof :lmao:

just remember, government messaging is more important than quarantine for the sick, and masks are more important than not coughing in somebodies face :rasta:

Top Back Refresh