What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

I can't put it better that this survivor of fascism. “How America Became Unlivable” by umair haque https://link.medium.com/Fo46N0XLXab

in a nutshell, this is why Trump shall not win.

"Move to Canada"?

Hell no. I say to you: "move to Russia." Putin is so strong, he wrestled a bear and won. You will love him. Everyone is free there. Free from everything. Of yer on the right side.

Last edited:
K 🤷‍♂️

Really dude? An emoji?
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

I had to move all around my small town today, and I saw Biden signs outnumber Trump signs 13:2. Trump won this County in 2016.

I can't put it better that this survivor of fascism. “How America Became Unlivable” by umair haque https://link.medium.com/Fo46N0XLXab

in a nutshell, this is why Trump shall not win.

"Move to Canada"?

Hell no. I say to you: "move to Russia." Putin is so strong, he wrestled a bear and won. You will love him. Everyone is free there. Free from everything. Of yer on the right side.

Lol, more emotional bullshit from our resident emotionally cucked bitch.

I had to move all around my small town today, and I saw Biden signs outnumber Trump signs 13:2. Trump won this County in 2016.

There was actually a fairly impressive Trump parade(rally? I don't know what the heck to call it)held here in Monterey County last weekend. A lot more people than I expected flying the flag.

Trump got my vote today. The early voter line was long. Most everyone was chit chatting in line without masks and wearing Trump gear or hinting to Trump. I think the media spin has awoken a lot of voters for Trump. Two people were directly behind me that were both north of 60, first time voters, wearing Trump gear.

I'm in Jacksonville, FL. I think Florida is red and nowhere near purple.

There was actually a fairly impressive Trump parade(rally? I don't know what the heck to call it)held here in Monterey County last weekend. A lot more people than I expected flying the flag.

The count was 26:4, Biden:Trump.

Conspicuously the Biden signs are on the nicer restored houses and the Trump signs are on the rattier old houses with shingle siding and scraggly grass.

Holy shit, the last one in the yellow coat and stocking cap we have been seeing for the last four years. I thought that was a chubby dude

I wonder if the chick in the tub slit her wrists while she was there, Yeah that's as far as I could handle

Trump signs are 50:1 around here, not much different than 2016. Way too many still wearing masks locally, so that’s throwing me off. Mail in ballot dropped off locally today, so glad I don’t have to stand in line for this shit next week. :usa:

Top Back Refresh