What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

Why are you being so emotional?

The entire world is laughing at the lack of control over the pandemic you know. Also crying that America is such a 3rd world country that it MUST open up everything to survive.

France is closing down again, so no the whole world is not laughing and apparently France is a 3rd world country now using your own logic... oh but hey they are keeping schools open, kind of following the US

I'm finally watching Biden's 60 Minute interview, Harris is on it, too. Wow...they deflect details of every question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAo_1mJg0g

I also noticed that Joe Biden said his free college plan would cost 150 billion per state...which is roughly 7.5 trillion for the entire U.S. and then he said it could actually cost twice as much as he quoted. :homer:

But the payout is IMMENSE! Give it 10 years and innovation + economy goes through the roof.

Your Covid cases are spiking in Germany. You haven't fascisted enough over your people to correctly "contain" a virus. Not to worry, Empress Merkel to oppress you! Danka, Frau Merkel, may we have more shutdown please?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245121

You think it's oppression? What the fuck is wrong with you?
yes, I feel for the bars and restaurants, the concerts and all of it.
Shutdown is here since this evening. Bars, restaurants, movie theaters, fitness studios etc.

Production is not shutting down.

And watch and learn, give Germany 3 weeks and look at the numbers.

Also, watch the other guys in the eu.

I think mostly its just him. Fucktard being a fucktard and all...

He doesn't do jealous well. :lmao:

No, we are all a bit further over here and try to take care of each other. We care what everyone thinks.

This is Americas biggest problem by far. Like a 15 youth that knows it all and needs nobody.
It's fucking pathetic you know.

Grow the fuck up please.

But the payout is IMMENSE! Give it 10 years and innovation + economy goes through the roof.

Eh... I'm going to disagree with you there. I went to a California State school and the most valuable education I got for my job today came from the entry level IT job I had as a student to help me afford school. Otherwise the most useful class I took was a general ed english class that taught me how to write big papers and documents more efficiently. If employers here didn't put some much emphasis on having a degree when hiring someone new to the field, I would have considered the money spent on college a waste.

Free college would help some, but it definitely isn't for everyone. I learn by doing in the real world and hated being in school.

"emotionally cucked bitch"

LOL. The irony from this emotionally charged string of messages.

Calm down... breathe...

The irony in Michealcumguzzler talking about emotionally charged messages :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remember when you were throwing a tantrum and reporting non stop cause people on the internet were mean to you? We couldn’t get you to “calm down” or “breath”:lmao:

At least people will wear masks because I hey understand simple science.

But seriously, why do you say that? It's not like I'm not open for discussion...

Very similarly to how stimulus checks don't work. If everyone gets $2k, then nobody gets $2k.

College has become the new high school. Grad school has become the new college. What is needed is an overhaul of the curriculum of both high school and college.

"emotionally cucked bitch"

LOL. The irony from this emotionally charged string of messages.

Calm down... breathe...

Can you explain this egotistical, ego driven hate for other Americans these fools are displaying?

Why are finding excuses and screaming freedom an liberty as their fellow Americans die?

I'm at a loss here, I'm actually even sad...

Very similarly to how stimulus checks don't work. If everyone gets $2k, then nobody gets $2k.

College has become the new high school. Grad school has become the new college.

Fully agreed. But out of context.

Why do you think college is the new high school? We talked about those tests from 1800 something....

It's either that schools up till college are complete shit, or it's that the majority of the kids are really fucking stupid. I refuse to believe they are.

​​​

Last edited:
Eh... I'm going to disagree with you there. I went to a California State school and the most valuable education I got for my job today came from the entry level IT job I had as a student to help me afford school. Otherwise the most useful class I took was a general ed english class that taught me how to write big papers and documents more efficiently. If employers here didn't put some much emphasis on having a degree when hiring someone new to the field, I would have considered the money spent on college a waste.

Free college would help some, but it definitely isn't for everyone. I learn by doing in the real world and hated being in school.

We would need to compare curriculum to other countries to discuss this properly.

And most smart people like you are, well, like you.

the problem is, that's super false.

i.e. PHD holding taxi drivers and Masters holding bartenders

Of course most of those are the people with humanities, social "science", and art degrees. Those holding advanced degree in STEM disciplines tend to have a much easier time finding employment.

Fully agreed. But out of context.

Why do you think college is the new high school? We talked about those tests from 1800 something....

It's either that schools up till college are complete shit, or it's that the majority of the kids are really fucking stupid. I refuse to believe they are.

​​​

when college is free, it becomes worthless. if you have no skin in the game, ie financial interest, what incentive is there to get out of school and get a real job? all its going to do it prolong childhood for another 4-8 years for every "student".

The benefit of college is learning how to be an adult, and function on your own, and that entails working a job, balancing finances, school demands and social ones also. You get a book education, but you also get a life education with training wheels. What will be the incentive not to cheat your way through? Because now its free and who cares if you learn anything. What good to society will students be after college?

The government currently taking over the student loan industry has destroyed higher education as it made college tuition skyrocket.

hell, as it is, college isnt free but there are more stupid "college educated" people out there than i can shake a stick at. AOC may be the most famous and dubious example. 2 degrees and tending bar and selling coffee. thats whats happening everywhere. English and History degrees because they are easy and free, and then the minimum to get any job, any job as menial as dock loader will require a degree. because essentially, every person with a pulse will have one.

Of course most of those are the people with humanities, social "science", and art degrees. Those holding advanced degree in STEM disciplines tend to have a much easier time finding employment.

and they also don't need free college.

hell, remove free college push from the government. Amazon and McDonalds and WalMart (just to name a few large corps) will already pay for your college

and they also don't need free college.

hell, remove free college push from the government. Amazon and McDonalds and WalMart (just to name a few large corps) will already pay for your college

True, hell I got paid (poorly) to go to grad school. Another thing to point out is a lot of these countries with "free" school tend to have brutal entrance exams to keep enrollment low.

Reactions: Cod
True, hell I got paid (poorly) to go to grad school. Another thing to point out is a lot of these countries with "free" school tend to have brutal entrance exams to keep enrollment low.

and we already have rigged entrance systems so that underperforming students can get into programs that they, inevitably, have high failure rates from.

so i guess we'll just have to lower the exit requirements to improve equity, that'll result in a better workforce!

Cases are up due to testing, bit statistics beg to differ. Nobody is "rounding the corner"...
https://covidtracking.com/data

Hospitalizations are up 45% in the last month. People don't go for the fun of it. https://covidtracking.com/data/national/hospitalization

​​​​​​

Meanwhile, Covid deaths are rising, and that data makes for an ugly chart that has a frightening amount of upside potential given that
a) deaths follow case counts by a few weeks and
b) the national plan is to wait for a vaccine, which experts say won’t be available on a widespread basis until at least early spring.

Last edited:
when college is free, it becomes worthless. if you have no skin in the game, ie financial interest, what incentive is there to get out of school and get a real job? all its going to do it prolong childhood for another 4-8 years for every "student".

The benefit of college is learning how to be an adult, and function on your own, and that entails working a job, balancing finances, school demands and social ones also. You get a book education, but you also get a life education with training wheels. What will be the incentive not to cheat your way through? Because now its free and who cares if you learn anything. What good to society will students be after college?

The government currently taking over the student loan industry has destroyed higher education as it made college tuition skyrocket.

hell, as it is, college isnt free but there are more stupid "college educated" people out there than i can shake a stick at. AOC may be the most famous and dubious example. 2 degrees and tending bar and selling coffee. thats whats happening everywhere. English and History degrees because they are easy and free, and then the minimum to get any job, any job as menial as dock loader will require a degree. because essentially, every person with a pulse will have one.

Very well stated.

America has free education, though. Just donate 4 years of your life to the service and it’s yours.

So you're a cold hearted little bitch? Of course I'm emotional. You want some facts?

It's not the flu. It's five times as deadly. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e3.htm

And? Some porous clothe mask that lets respiration vapor right on through aint going to protect you from a fucking thing.

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Such an emotional and scared little cucked bitch. :homer:

Most college graduates I meet come with a sense of entitlement and an idea that a position over someone somehow ranks you in a superior class.

9 times out of 10 I’d rather punch them in the face than hire them to work for me.

Top Back Refresh