What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

It’s funny when you think Trump’s 2016 campaign promise was keeping Mexicans out of America. Mexico and Canada are now keeping Americans out.

that's a weird way to categorize the past and present 🤣

trump never ran on an anti-legal immigration platform. he's never been anti-legal immigration at any point or policy move. I guess you could say the ban on visas from iran and venezuala

It’s funny when you think Trump’s 2016 campaign promise was keeping Mexicans out of America. Mexico and Canada are now keeping Americans out.

Well, Trump's campaign was to stop illegal immigration AND make legal immigration quicker and easier. :homer:

Can you please site specific resources stating that Canada and Mexico have a problem with illegal Americans entering their country to take advantage of their garbage socialized systems? :flipoff2:

Well, Trump's campaign was to stop illegal immigration AND make legal immigration quicker and easier. :homer:

Can you please site specific resources stating that Canada and Mexico have a problem with illegal Americans entering their country to take advantage of their garbage socialized systems? :flipoff2:

Well we do have a big problem with people crossing our border into Canada but it's not Americans crossing. It's illegals that are either travelling through or are GTFO of the U.S. They are coming to suck our system for sure but also because they are afraid of the orange man. If they are running from him then he is doing something right.:usa:

Some of companies that make those make slot machines....back in 03 or so there was some whistleblowing about the ability to cheat via algorithms for years already at that point...then there was an investigation based on that, that started around 09 iirc....this is fuzzy old memory.. but I was most surprised that no one gave a fuck and summed it up as a tool all parties will exploit.

So I detest electronic voting....the paper ballots that go thru the scanner are easiest to manipulate.

Fuck private voting. And if you don't pay net taxes for the year and are not retirement age....I can't see why you should be able to vote others work into your pocket. And I am one that spent most of my life getting most of my taxes back.

It's bullshit and promotes the theft and necessity of POS full time lying thieving politicians and elites class.

I can't call you wrong, but think of it this way: The system behooves us to better educate ourselves and others. Don't look at it from the perspective of a rough 2020. Travel overseas to Europe and see how terribly ignorant those supposedly genteel people are.

We are the crucible, out of the frying pan into the bush, a penny saved is a friend indeed.

What I'm saying is, that this process does improve us even if it's two steps forward and three steps back (in 2020, usually it's 1 step back).

You should use your penis.

00H0H_3Elxkf0iE6K_0fV0le_600x450.jpg

Since I don't go to any of those 3RD World shitholes, I can care less... 😁

I wonder if the fools voting for Biden realize they are NOT voting for Biden. It's Harris who will be President if Biden gets the win. Biden will NOT last 4 years. No way in hell can he make it. Think about that. So it comes down to the lesser of the evils, again. Trump or Harris who is worse than Criminal Clinton.

That's because of Covid, which you know, so thats a moot point.

Since I don't go to any of those 3RD World shitholes, I can care less... 😁

I wonder if the fools voting for Biden realize they are NOT voting for Biden. It's Harris who will be President if Biden gets the win. Biden will NOT last 4 years. No way in hell can he make it. Think about that. So it comes down to the lesser of the evils, again. Trump or Harris who is worse than Criminal Clinton.

In your opinion.
Canada is kinda nice though... Fuck Mexico.
Of course the secret plan is to get Harris in. She already slipped up in some interview, can't remember where though.

It always comes down to the discussion of go forward and change for more human rights and equality vs. keep it like it is or roll back because of reality.
I feel if we don't go forward in small steps, we all will resort back to the natural laws of Darwinism.
I mean, why should women vote again? Roll that shit back!

He wasn't wrong about the disease. You know anyone who might work in south Texas hospitals that got Tuberculosis? I do.

Vaccines for diseases we eliminated decades ago are not given down south.

Sure but the point is the prez and the canadians are both saying the same thing.

The only thing that is out of control is peoples fear, you overly emotional cucked bitch.

Why are you being so emotional?

The entire world is laughing at the lack of control over the pandemic you know. Also crying that America is such a 3rd world country that it MUST open up everything to survive.

I'm finally watching Biden's 60 Minute interview, Harris is on it, too. Wow...they deflect details of every question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAo_1mJg0g

I also noticed that Joe Biden said his free college plan would cost 150 billion per state...which is roughly 7.5 trillion for the entire U.S. and then he said it could actually cost twice as much as he quoted. :homer:

The entire world is laughing at the lack of control over the pandemic you know. Also crying that America is such a 3rd world country that it MUST open up everything to survive.

Says the guy that’s still crying because his citizenship to the US was denied:lmao:

Speaking of 3rd world countries, hows the Muslim takeover going in your hometown:lmao:

No self respecting American gives a damn what the world thinks. Go try to drum up fear elsewhere.

And why did you attempt to recycle what I proved you are, that being an emotionally cucked bitch?

Are you that simple minded that you can't think of anything original? Probably why you swallow the illogical shit the progressives tell you. Good thing you're just a simpleton in shithole europe and have no bearing on what goes on here.:smokin:

It must really bother them that we do not CARE what they think. :idea:

How about you go and address my reply on the last page?

No self respecting American gives a damn what the world thinks. Go try to drum up fear elsewhere.

And why did you attempt to recycle what I proved you are, that being an emotionally cucked bitch?

Are you that simple minded that you can't think of anything original? Probably why you swallow the illogical shit the progressives tell you. Good thing you're just a simpleton in shithole europe and have no bearing on what goes on here.:smokin:

"emotionally cucked bitch"

LOL. The irony from this emotionally charged string of messages.

Calm down... breathe...

Your Covid cases are spiking in Germany. You haven't fascisted enough over your people to correctly "contain" a virus. Not to worry, Empress Merkel to oppress you! Danka, Frau Merkel, may we have more shutdown please?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245121

Top Back Refresh