What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

Well that’s a first:lmao::lmao:

Lets all be honest. You’re by far one of the whiniest ****s to ever grace this forum:lmao:

at least I'm good at something... your complete lack of skill at anything is the only shot you have at winning anything.

[No message]

photo30741.jpg

Yup, MI has Biden up now.
If the only votes they are now counting is absentee ballots, there isn't a path for Trump even with GA, NC and PA.

Yup, MI has Biden up now.
If the only votes they are now counting is absentee ballots, there isn't a path for Trump even with GA, NC and PA.

Agreed, it conveniently puts Biden at exactly 270

at least I'm good at something... your complete lack of skill at anything is the only shot you have at winning anything.

The most pathetic and retarded response I’ve ever heard.
My complete “lack of skill” gives me my only shot? That makes perfect sense:lmao::lmao:

The most pathetic and retarded response I’ve ever heard.
My complete “lack of skill” gives me my only shot? That makes perfect sense:lmao::lmao:
yup. your only shot. the rest of us got it. In a week or two, you will figure it out and say 'ahh, fuck, I'm so fucking average.'

how is the election going?

I’m laughing as the conspiracy theories run wild on Fox. Hey hearing rumors Trump has a go fund me setup for legal defense, all you supporters I’m sure are willing to put your money where your mouth is... let’s get this guy some money....

You know what's nuts ? Wisconsin having found 100,000 Joe biden votes , and the kicker is it's more than registered voters in the state , what do you think happened their ? Hmmm.:lmao:

So are you actually looking at the numbers, or are you just parroting shit some talk show host says? I looked at the numbers earlier and it was still less than the registered voters. Suspiciously high, but still not more than 100% turnout.

"Yea but all my friends and people on my social media that I know that live there are voteing for him, so it's gotta be fraud this time #redwave":lmao:

This election is still rigged as hell.

Probably. It makes me wonder why Rudy 9/11ani is pushing so hard to play the fraud card in PA where the prez is currently up by better than a quarter million votes. Did he forget the script?

So are you actually looking at the numbers, or are you just parroting shit some talk show host says? I looked at the numbers earlier and it was still less than the registered voters. Suspiciously high, but still not more than 100% turnout.

I live there , I know what's up.

Top Back Refresh