What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

Seems like someone is just looking for an excuse to fawk chit up rather than accomplish anything with their rioting.

chaos is the goal. welcome to the very first peaceful protest this year when george floyd OD'd, and the last many years in portland. This is the extreme left that MUST be rooted out. too many people (sanders *cough*) want to seem hip and support these people because they also claim to love that good 1960's communism. :shaking: sad shit.

chaos is the goal. welcome to the very first peaceful protest this year when george floyd OD'd, and the last many years in portland. This is the extreme left that MUST be rooted out. too many people (sanders *cough*) want to seem hip and support these people because they also claim to love that good 1960's communism. :shaking: sad shit.

I'll always support people's right to a peaceful protest. We need to be careful where we draw the line(it should be at violence and property destruction and not an inch more than that).

I'll always support people's right to a peaceful protest. We need to be careful where we draw the line(it should be at violence and property destruction and not an inch more than that).

I fully support protest, especially if it is against actual government entities and not just random house attacks. I absolutely believe that every protest should be, and actually is, an armed protest.

I do not support protests with people in the street; cars go on street, people go on sidewalks.

I don't think it is a careful line at all to draw. I think it should be a hard line at Violence, Property Destruction & Intimidation (of specific non-elected individuals, like the person walking their dog past the group etc.).

Last edited:
and........ its over... did you see it..?

Deffinitely some shenanigans with the VA call. They were calling it for Biden at 20% reporting and he's never been ahead.

VA.JPG

What are you seeing...numbers are leaning toward trump

Trump has been the odds on favorite in Vegas for almost an hour and a half now. His first lead in Vegas in months.

Deffinitely some shenanigans with the VA call. They were calling it for Biden at 20% reporting and he's never been ahead.

someone here has not had a class in statistics and probability.

You're butthurt is already showing. Gonna be a long 4 years for your whiny ass. :laughing:

hold on there whippersnapper, you were the whiny **** saying that it seemed irregular for the math guys to make the call... I'm not whining about anything.

Trump was a huge -775 favorite in Vegas an hour and a half ago. He's slipped to -160 now

Well that’s a first:lmao::lmao:

Lets all be honest. You’re by far one of the whiniest ****s to ever grace this forum:lmao:

stfu homeslice... :lmao:

You were in denial 3 weeks ago about how orange got all over your lips and now you're in denial again over "trump's done" so put a cork in it, dickface. :laughing:

Reactions: Add
Top Back Refresh