What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

Gonna come down to MI, WI, and PA. Biden needs two of the three. Vegas has Biden favored in all three.

Can Trump's current lead of 15 points in PA be overcome by the big cities at this point??

What happened to your slight Biden odds?

I stand by those words at their time. Perhaps Texas folks don't understand: Wolverines stand up for their word, and I stand by mine. We're not wishy-washy Texans up here bud.

Trump down to -135 in Vegas now. Next update will probably be a pickup and it'll likely swing back to Biden by 12:30.

All of a sudden, Trump has a big problem in Georgia. He's up a little over 300k with 80% counted but they just said the vast majority of those uncounted votes are from the Atlanta metro area.

Arizona going blue and legalized weed in one night.... who would have thunk. Texas is up next election...

Arizona going blue and legalized weed in one night.... who would have thunk. Texas is up next election...

Only because of out of state fuckwads. Starr county, overwhelming Hispanic, flipped in a big way torwards Republicans.

I don't think Biden has a chance in Michigan.

Trump won Michigan.

Only because of out of state fuckwads. Starr county, overwhelming Hispanic, flipped in a big way torwards Republicans.

The Southwest is Blue now. That's it. This was long predicted.

Whites from the Southwest are the weakest Whites. Texas, California, Arizona... the losers who couldn't hold the door.

Rust Belt and Upper Midwest Chads lead the way. Of course.

Trump won Michigan.

The Southwest is Blue now. That's it. This was long predicted.

Whites from the Southwest are the weakest Whites. Texas, California, Arizona... the losers who couldn't hold the door.

Rust Belt and Upper Midwest Chads lead the way. Of course.

How's your preDICKtion holding up, shorty?

Um last time I checked you had to be a legal registered voter, seems they are in state fuck tards you are talking about. Either way, good to see Arizona wising up.

Um last time I checked you had to be a legal registered voter, seems they are in state fuck tards you are talking about. Either way, good to see Arizona wising up.

Yes, just read what you want hiding behind another name.

Hasn't been declared, but c'mon man.

We still have a LOT of people who don't vote, who will vote Trump or Populist if an election calls for it.

I still call Michigan as latentely conservative.

So, can we riot yet like the dems do? I was thinking Target isn't where I want to riot. The DMV usually pisses me off the most. Can we riot there? Or is it to early to call?

:laughing:

Top Back Refresh