What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

I mean look at the evil twatt... Fawker is already halfway programmed into goose stepping and has no clue ..... Looking for Stalin and Nazi everywhere around truples Trump where it can not be found....

Oh the pattern is there. My opinions are not formed by propaganda.

​​​​​I see quite clearly. Especially because I have the distance.

New lockdown in Germany is not due to any Government "plan" to keep me down and muzzled, it's the exact opposite. But as I said, you can't fix stupid with huge egos.

Thankfully it's only a couple more days until this thread is over, more or less...

New lockdown in Germany is not due to any Government "plan" to keep me down and muzzled, it's the exact opposite. But as I said, you can't fix stupid with huge egos.

Thankfully it's only a couple more days until this thread is over, more or less...

yes, they are locking you down because everything was such a resounding success, and you are all too dumb to stay away from people on your own. Lock 'er down, boys!

Oh no , the gloating will be in full force. :lmao:

yes, they are locking you down because everything was such a resounding success, and you are all too dumb to stay away from people on your own. Lock 'er down, boys!

Oh people here got tired of it as well. Germany hasn't been the country of poets and thinkers for a bit now.

It's in fact really the youth/ immigrant youth driving the problem hard. And old people that insisted on dining indoors.

Yesterday halloween night in Frankfurt it was 500 to 800 immigrant youth vs. cops...

Oh people here got tired of it as well. Germany hasn't been the country of poets and thinkers for a bit now.

It's in fact really the youth/ immigrant youth driving the problem hard. And old people that insisted on dining indoors.

Yesterday halloween night in Frankfurt it was 500 to 800 immigrant youth vs. cops...

Sounds like that guest worker program might not have been a good idea after all Hanz

'ats right, blame it one the others...surely the wise native german doesn't add to the massive 'rona increases. just that youth, those bums who are less likely to be sick and less likely to transmit.

Pretty sure you get nothing but the propaganda from our leftist media or Britain's leftist media over there. If you want, I can give you a radio station for the tunein app that you could listen to for a day and maybe see where the other side is coming from. Try WJPF for a southern Illinois local am station. You can disagree all day long if you wish, but at least you'll have both sides and be informed where on how rural America really feels.

You cannot reeducate anyone in 4 years

Bullshit, The bullshit media 'reeducated' millions into thinking Trump is a racist, bla bla bla in one year. 2016. Even though actual evidence shows the opposite.

most aren't gonna start critical thinking just because.

It's not even about critical thinking. Lots of people use critical thinking. They just didn't have time to sit around and research everything themselves because of jobs and life. They went to the 'news' and got what they were told was the truth and based their critical thinking on lies. There are lots of people who are unemployed now and can't go have life because of liberal governors. They've had plenty of time to check both sides of the story. I personally know three people who voted for Hillary in 2016 who are fully in the Trump camp after the shit they saw in the past four years.

:usa:Trump 2020:usa:

German news is giving the win to Biden unanimously "Just has to win three states bla bla bla"

Belarus is what will happen on election day.... Just not peacefully.

You guys stay safe!

Damn.....your right....I am wrong.

Real wrong.....

You are 90 percent of the way to justifiably goose-stepping those mother fawking insurgent non assimilating mothfoxkles you tried to help right the fawk back to where they crawled out if.

You need to change your screen name to lil' a-dorf

Damn.....your right....I am wrong.

Real wrong.....

You are 90 percent of the way to justifiably goose-stepping those mother fawking insurgent non assimilating mothfoxkles you tried to help right the fawk back to where they crawled out if.

You need to change your screen name to lil' a-dorf

Yeees, let the butthurt flow freely. You free, independent egoman you.

But stay safe too.

German news is giving the win to Biden unanimously "Just has to win three states bla bla bla"

Belarus is what will happen on election day.... Just not peacefully.

You guys stay safe!

well that sounds fair and balanced 🤣

trump said at one of his rally "of course germany wants biden in office instead of me, I told them to pay their obligation and pulled 10k troops. they don't want to pay for their own defense. Biden will give them whatever they want" :flipoff2:

This is you
1604155920865m.jpg

I still have to give:

49/51 Trump/Biden

Have to call it like I see it. Trump is behind.

I still have to give:

49/51 Trump/Biden

Have to call it like I see it. Trump is behind.

Report back on Nov. 4, okay.

Although I see leftist turning this into hanging chad nonsense , thank God ACB is in da house ! :flipoff2::usa:

You and your ilk really need to take a minute and think about the bear you are poking.

Then maybe heed your own advice.

Change will come. Can't stay in the dark ages forever.
Poking?
You faggots can't even get off the porch ahahahah.

Change will come. Can't stay in the dark ages forever.
Poking?
You faggots can't even get off the porch ahahahah.

When WE get off the porch it won’t be to play around. When the time comes, it will happen. You and the lefties won’t like what transpires. People, conservatives, are getting fed up. We just have a little more patience than whiny toddlers throwing tantrums.

Top Back Refresh