What's new

Toyota Garage Sale ~ Buy, Sell & Trade thread.

Just realized the op is a "deleted member" who was it and what does that mean?

Edit: found a donor rig.

Last edited:
His build thread looks normal

Screenshot_20230620_211359_Chrome.jpg

22RE A/C bracket and idler/tensioner. Grass Valley, NorCal. $100 local pickup. Looks like $250 on EBay from my 4 seconds of searching. If that’s not a fair price let me know. Will trade for IFS hubs. (Wheel hubs not locking hubs.), rebuildable 22re distributor, 8” Toyota spool. Lightly cleaned, pulley spins smooth.
IMG_9944.jpeg
IMG_9945.jpeg

I'm looking for a 84-88 bed, short bed 4x4. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area but willing to drive for the right deal. Just looking for a clean-ish bed not a complete truck.

Looking for 22re AC setup. Pump, mount, idler and hvac section. I'm in WA

Last edited:
Awesome, just let me know when you’re ready. I need one but I have some other stuff I need to get buttoned up first. I robbed the one off my first gen for another protect that got sold. At the time I was planning on a RZ swap. Well life happens and I want to finish this round before tackling another big project on it.

You still want this? Motor is out, so now is the time. Sent you a pm a few days ago also.

WTB: '85 4Runner a/c hard line. I need the short line from the dryer to the condenser. Shipped to 88220.
Inked20230828_1843.jpg

WTB: 1st gen $runner sunroof guide, driver side. This bolts in to the roof sheet metal. The bottom will be marked "LH". Shipped to 88220.
20230916_143422.jpg

22RE A/C bracket and idler/tensioner. Grass Valley, NorCal. $100 local pickup. Looks like $250 on EBay from my 4 seconds of searching. If that’s not a fair price let me know. Will trade for IFS hubs. (Wheel hubs not locking hubs.), rebuildable 22re distributor, 8” Toyota spool. Lightly cleaned, pulley spins smooth.
IMG_9944.jpeg
IMG_9945.jpeg
I need to check my stash for items on your list.
I can use this at some point...
Hope life's been treating you ok..

WTB

Shocks/struts for a 2016 taco. My stock suspension is shot, figured maybe one of you guys have em laying around after a lift or swap.

20231018_173733.jpg
WTS:
Ifs hub assembly. $100 pair plus ride

Dang those are worth 100 bucks these days??? All the old stuff everyone scraped is now wanted.

Top Back Refresh