What's new

Toyota Garage Sale ~ Buy, Sell & Trade thread.

Deleted Member

Got something for sale in the classified's? Something to trade? NEED something?

Post it here!

If your selling an item- PLEASE link it here FROM the classified's.

If your looking to BUY or TRADE, feel free to ask here.

RULES: Don't be a Wenzel, handle all business with integrity.

I have a spare 7.5” with 4:56’s, if I remember, that has been doing nothing but getting in the way. Free for face to face pickup. FOB otherwise. Will post a pic or 2 once it gets light out.

Located in BFE Washington, will drive a bit to meet up with someone. Routinely go to the issaquah and Yakima areas as well

Kind of a unique piece here. It a steel core support from my 2001 tacoma, perfect for a 4500 class rig. It was made by John at Castle Fabrication in Orange County CA. Can basically be bolted directly into place of the stock one but much strong and has place for all stock components. Also has a battery tray and hold down setup. $150obo let me know, I'm about an hour outside of Vegas and would be will to meet somewhere.
20210227_111650.jpg
20210227_111701.jpg

in need of a 1st gen 22re 4runner body wiring harness

been a year and still tracing gremlins

:stirthepot:I’ve got 4 2” spacers for Toyota 6 lug wheels, I’ll trade for some 1.5” ones Also I have 4 used 37x12.50x15 Iroks for sale or trade. 400 bucks for the Iroks.

still got the iroks?

Last edited:
2nd gen 84-88 pickup parts wanted-

- X-cab exterior b pillar plastic trim in good condition.

- X-cab exterior c pillar “Toyota” emblems w/ clips in good condition.

- Left & right headlight trim / surround that attaches to the front grill.

Last edited:
I’m looking for two yota front axle assemblies. Would prefer stock rather than built but I’m open to anything. Bent housing would be ok as well.

Sold!

OLD SCHOOL All-Pro “High-Steer” Y-link Toyota Passenger Side Arm For Sale.

Might be worth something or nothing. Send me a PM.

Attachments

• 13A54CFF-A6D4-496F-8FC5-2DDA515624EB.jpeg
    13A54CFF-A6D4-496F-8FC5-2DDA515624EB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

22RE clutch and flywheel with new master and slave. Sold the trans and going LS

Toyota Trail Gear High Steer. 2 extra FJ80 TREs. A couple boots need replaced. 15 trips total.

After spending some time in the garage last week I realized I have a ton of Toyota parts collecting dust. Here’s a list of what I have. I am currently out of town so I can update with pictures if you are interested.

85 front axle housing-housing is in Ohio. If you are interested in the knuckle balls I can have my cousin cut them off and mail them.

front axle inner shafts/birfields. These are also in Ohio but can probably be mailed.

straight axle knuckles

straight axle spindles

straight axle calipers-currently disassembled. I do have rebuild kits for them. Only thing missing is the 4 tiny o rings that seal the caliper halves.

straight axle solid rotors. Not in bad shape. I did sandblast them and paint them with clear engine enamel to keep them from rusting a few years ago. You can use them for a rear disc conversion.

straight axle wheel hubs-sandblasted and painted black

front axle rebuild kit-no Chank bearings. Only the good shit.

LROR backing plate eliminators-new

LUK 22R/22RE flywheel and clutch kit-new

4Xinnovations t case mount-new

IFS rear axle bearings and seals. Koyo bearings.

IFS rear axle brake shoes and hardware-new

Im sure I have more shit. I’ll update this when I get back home next week. Let me know if you want something.

NEED an A60(2005+ Tacoma 4ltr v6 manual) transmission to R1FA adapter.

After spending some time in the garage last week I realized I have a ton of Toyota parts collecting dust. Here’s a list of what I have. I am currently out of town so I can update with pictures if you are interested.

Im sure I have more shit. I’ll update this when I get back home next week. Let me know if you want something.
Where in Ohio? I'll be headed there in mid july.

Posted in the wanted section and forgot about this.

Anyone have 4th gen 4Runner rear shocks suitable for a 2” lift that they’ve taken off a project? I’m waiting for Icon to get caught up on rear shocks, but I’m headed to Colorado in August!

ISO W56-E trans near eastern PA. No need for bell housing or case should be forward shift.

Decided screw it my 22rte is for sale. 22rte slight rod knock at a very specific rpm range. Front mount inter cooler, ct26 turbo, msd coil, arp head studs, all the wiring as a package. $1000obo Located in buffalo wy. Also have a 81 rust free frame longbed frame. $600obo
Also have a 1991 complete 22re with wiring. $800obo W56 with top shift tcase. $700 obo Good core 22r $150obo.
Plus interior for the 1987 sr5 turbo, rust free rockers, cab corners floor boards

Decided screw it my 22rte is for sale. 22rte slight rod knock at a very specific rpm range. Front mount inter cooler, ct26 turbo, msd coil, arp head studs, all the wiring as a package. $1000obo Located in buffalo wy. Also have a 81 rust free frame longbed frame. $600obo
Also have a 1991 complete 22re with wiring. $800obo W56 with top shift tcase. $700 obo Good core 22r $150obo.
Plus interior for the 1987 sr5 turbo, rust free rockers, cab corners floor boards
you mean like seats, door panels, dash parts, etc? or sheet metal for the interior?

Needing a 22R to replace my current one that has a bad piston ring and will eventually need a rebuild. Located in SLO County, CA.

Preferably one that isn't grenaded and only needs to be gone through a little bit while its on the stand

Longshot, but...
Anyone have a straight axle trunnion bearing setup tool (to do centering\pre load) they want to rent-sell?
Yota pn for the sst is
09634-60013

Top Back Refresh