What's new

Thursday's Debate........................................

Was anybody else bothered by both candidates saying they would rather be somewhere else? Trump would rather be at one of his resorts, Biden would rather be retired. The only reason that they’re running is because the other alternative is so bad. They both took a page from the same playbook.

At least Hillary wanted to be president :stirthepot:

But seriously, is it too much to ask for a president that wants to be president?

Was anybody else bothered by both candidates saying they would rather be somewhere else? Trump would rather be at one of his resorts, Biden would rather be retired. The only reason that they’re running is because the other alternative is so bad. They both took a page from the same playbook.

But seriously, is it too much to ask for a president that wants to be president?
You assume they are both telling the truth?

Simple sense of duty for Trump. I believe sincere.

Didnt hear what tator said. Pretty sure being president was his life life goal and he is the only one of the two that abused his power in office for personal gain.

Didnt hear what tator said. Pretty sure being president was his life life goal and he is the only one of the two that abused his power in office for personal gain.

Both of them said so close to the same thing that you would think that their earpieces got mixed up.

Yeah…he was yelling but at least not morbid. If this version was at the debate last night, we’d be having a total different conversation. Speech writers and a teleprompter made all the difference

thats a new one... Newsome replaces Kamala and then after the steal its Newsome and maybe Susan Rice? Newsome and Whitmer? oooooohhh.... Newsome and Stacy Adams!!!! Thats the ticket!!!
Campaign slogan would be "elect me and I promise to resign on day 1"

Today was completely different, no idea how. It reeks of damage control though and a fast attempt to show he's still capable and "with it". Even did a little jog at the end, "Look at me, I'm virile". Probably rounded the bend behind the curtain and collapsed like Will Ferrell did at the podium after his arguing points in Old School.

Last edited:
Anyone get a text from Gavin....eat a bag of dicks....

IMG_0496.png
IMG_0497.png
IMG_0498.png

My only concern is that they had to know this would go poorly...

Is this a pivot so orange man can "steal" yet another election, in doing so they can pawn off all the problems to him, obstruct everything he does and the D's can re group and continue in 28' after the millions that came through the non existent border these last few years are now suddenly able to vote.

Don't get me wrong... we all know ballot printer go brrrrrrrrr.....
Trump is popular because he is seen as opposing the state.
Popular leaders grow the state.
Thus the state wishes for him to win.
Simple.

Lol, no it's the massive ego boost of being President Mr #1 that he lives for. Don't put on rose colored glasses and think he's a savior saint.

I never said he was a saint so there is that. And given all the shit he has endured up to including possible prison time and financial ruin, I hardly think the ego boost alone past being a famous billionaire to start with would hardly make it worth it.

I never said he was a saint so there is that. And given all the shit he has endured up to including possible prison time and financial ruin, I hardly think the ego boost alone past being a famous billionaire to start with would hardly make it worth it.
The ego boost is massive. You have the power to kill billions of people literally at your fingertip. The most powerful people in the world have to treat you with respect.

When you get past millionaire level it's not the money that you're chasing, or the experiences it can buy you. It's the power and no position is more powerful than being President. He also is driven by vanity and wants his name in everyone's mouth. That's true success to him. And being the biggest player on the politics stage gets that for him.

I don't see an ounce of altruism or public service in his nature. But you don't need that to be effective. So you don't need to pretend it's there to justify why you want him as a leader.

Here's what I think will happen, or could happen:

The dems know this election is a loser. They can't cheat enough for Biden to win. Same for Kamala is he stepps down. Trump will win. They take this opportunity to get rid of Kamaltoe, Biden will die. They will thwart and slander Trump at every opportunity like last time. This will give them time to regroup and find a new candidate for 2028 who will appeal to more voters. They have time, they gained a lot of ground this election cycle.

They know they pissed off a lot of people this time. People with guns and training, and who might be willing to use them. They will refine their election fraud a little, and win from 2028 onward.

This will give them time to regroup and find a new candidate for 2028 who will appeal to more voters. They have time, they gained a lot of ground this election cycle.

They know they pissed off a lot of people this time. People with guns and training, and who might be willing to use them. They will refine their election fraud a little, and win from 2028 onward.

You keep saying this stuff as though there is some kind of group within the state who opposes the growth of the state.

Like how 'checks and balances' is anything but a propaganda piece. Or that the constitution was simultaneously intended to limit and expand federal growth.

I didn't think Biden did that badly yesterday. I thought the drugs would last longer, but what we saw was perfectly in line with what he does on a normal day. Nothing surprising there.

What was surprising was how quickly the same people who were assuring us last week how sharp and competent he was, have turned on Biden all of the sudden, as if someone gave the order.

People are pissed, but they will do nothing! So few are willing to give up what they have, the house, the car, job, easy way of life. They're fat & happy and will never make waves that might endanger that.

Look how few would have stood up against the jab. When my boss called me for my decision, he knew my answer, but I can guarantee I was the only 1 outa 30. Even the people that could see it was bullshit seemed to eventually give in.

99.9999% will bury their head in the sand and hope it will go away. The few with training and guns that decide to take action will be removed quickly and give the rats more ammo to take guns away. They will be hunted and exterminated. The only way people will get off the porch is if they are starving and cold, by then it will to late.

I like the part how joe wants to triple the taxes on the billionaires from 8% to 24% claiming it would raise $500 billion over ten years. Seems he forgets they spend that much in months.

Top Back Refresh