What's new

Things you've wanted to say. Let it out.

That would be me, the entire family, extended family, the friend circles and professional circle where everyone is (logically) vaccinated vs. my idiot brother.
I think you lost your family because you're the idiot from what I gather reading all your posts.

man, don't you wish you still had all the cats from back then...
I know I sold a fuckton of them for like $50 apiece
Yeah, I played the game, probably averaged $100 a car

The average cat is resold 12 times I think before it gets refined.

now I'm just sitting on all of them, as an inflation play, eventually ill sell on ebay, seems to be the best paying

Chemtrails are real,ish

At least in some areas, southern az is one of them.

You can talk shit all you want. I grew up outside, I work outside, under the blue sky. Jets have a contrail that tails them, sometimes the length of the trail is longer depending upon weather conditions, but the trail dissipates in the direction of the jet.

In the last 15 years or so, most jets still have the same contrails they've always had.

But some jets have a "trail" that is exponentially longer than any trail witnessed in my youth.

These jets make odd patterns, grids, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, etc

One jet, funded by somebody flies around all morning long, flying in a grid, leaving trails that don't dissipate in the direction of the jet travel.

Still outside, still working on some piece of shit D10, watching these lines pull apart like cotton candy.

Then watch a SW 737 flying straight through, with its contrail dissipating in the direction of its travel. Then an AA jet perpendicular, it's contrail of similar length to the SW jet, dissipating in the direction of its travel.

Still under the blue sky dealing with yellow iron. But now the clear blue sky had a weird white haze as the "contrails" from that one weird white jet keep pulling apart like cotton candy.

Then watching the news one night, that little streamer runs across the bottom
"National park officials report heavy metals falling in parks, such as barium, still unsure of source"

Zero follow-up

So fuck you.

Keep believing a lone gunman killed Kennedy.
Keep believing the federal reserve is federal, and has reserve.
Keep believing you'll get social security.
Keep believing in al gores global warming.
Keep believing big pharma and pop your doctor's pills.

I'm the crazy one, get fucked

:flipoff2:

20220116_113659.jpg
20220116_113826.jpg
20220116_113924.jpg
20220116_113955.jpg
20220116_114021.jpg
20220116_114355.jpg
/attachments/20220116_114424-jpg.488346/?hash=59730b255944dd2e6f331bfb72156f0f

See the other jet and its disappearing contrail?
See how this one pulls apart like cotton candy?
And now it's making a second pass.

Im crazy for questioning this

This is why everything is bullshit until proven true

Attachments

• 20220116_114424.jpg
    20220116_114424.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220116_115732.jpg
    20220116_115732.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Do you not see that those two contrails are at very different altitudes?

With that said, I have no clue what to believe. The thing about conspiracy theories is that 99% of them are bullshit but sometimes the wildest ones turn out to be true. I would've bet a lot of money against the "world elite pedophile island" conspiracy theory and I would've lost every dime.

Do you not see that those two contrails are at very different altitudes?
No argument that they are at different attitudes.
However 30 minutes later that big "contrail" has not dissipated from end to end, its pulling apart like cotton candy, and the jet is making another pass

I get annoyed greatly by negative people. I'm very pessimistic but also a realist so I can understand why I can be negative but allow myself to be positive when it's called for.

Some people just love to bitch, whine and complain about their lives and refuse to do a single fucking thing to better their place in this life. "My job sucks, I hate it here but I can't find anything better!". Bullshit, bitch. Nobody is stuck, we all have choices to make and you've just chosen to stay in a pit of fucktardation because you're a miserable **** that loves to whine and be miserable.

No argument that they are at different attitudes.
However 30 minutes later that big "contrail" has not dissipated from end to end, its pulling apart like cotton candy, and the jet is making another pass
It's not the same jet. 🤦

So....
"Some jets" turn a clear blue sky into a cloudy haze by flying back and forth, and you seek no further explanation?

play stupid games, win perfect prizes.

Sitting in my house is depressing the fuck outta me

Top Back Refresh