What's new

Things you've wanted to say. Let it out.

an informed populace is not good for stability of a country

I'm a fucking car mechanic, I don't know how the stock market works, but by not spending anything and jamming most of my earnings into low risk dividend paying funds I'm damn near able to live off of those dividend payments at 28
Obviously if everyone did this shit, it wouldn't be a thing. Value can't come from nowhere, it has to come from the effort of man

So I guess it's a good thing that people willingly shackle themselves into slavery to the banks?
Fuck...
This supply issue bullshit accompanied by inflation and people playing the "I got it, if you want it, you're gonna pay me big bucks for it" is all beyond fucking ridiculous.

When can we burn this motherfucker to the ground, take out those that are trying to destroy this country and then get back to being #1 at everything?
We should convince europe and asia to kill each other again. Then sell them all the tools to do it. Then sell them everything they need to rebuild.
Worked twice.

hate.jpg

I just don't give a fuck... about anything.

Job, life, the world.

I don't fucking care and having a hard time finding a reason to do so.

Meh...
This is not good…. How suiciders and serial killers are made!!!!!
Nihilism is what’s wrong with a lot of middle aged males these days!!!!
Find/formulate a reason!!!! There is something out there to give you a reason!!!!

Condensation? Cloud formation? I'm not a scientist, but are you suggesting that a jet that flies from 5am-9am, takes existing humidity from the air, then puts it back into the air, creating clouds that last until sundown, just redistributing moisture?
What has changed in 30 years? Different air? Different jet fuel? Some different process in a turbine?

Are the other jets running premium?
This is how they do it:

iNirBkh.jpg

Fawk bureaucracy. All of it, feds, states, countys, citys, all of them and everything in between including the little shit bags that work in them and the pig fawkers that vote more of it in.

I want a divorce. What a pain in the ass when you look at all the paperwork. Kid, joint accounts, House, in the middle of building another house, listing assets.

Came across this today in the comments section on zero hedge, somebody took the time to compile some patents

I've got weekend plans so I'm just gonna raise the Chem trailflag and leave :flipoff2:

US Patent 7819362B2: US7819362B2 - Enhanced aerial delivery system - Google Patents
US Patent 7413145B2: US7413145B2 - Aerial delivery system - Google Patents
US Patent 5104069: US5104069A - Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft - Google Patents
US Patent 4412654: US4412654A - Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids - Google Patents
US Patent 3899144: US3899144A - Powder contrail generation - Google Patents

The 1st 2 are to evergreen aviation incorporated. The purpose is to disperse liquid, gas or powdered solids for fire fighting, cloud seeding, or "other purposes"

And shitty basic makeup. Kiss is fucking terrible.
Gotta look at em in the context of the era. No other band was doing that kind of theatrics in 1973. You're talking about barely being past when Elvis and the fucking Beatles were controversial.

Almost everyone from King Diamond to Black Metal bands who rocked corpse paint after that attribute the idea to KISS.

That said, yeah the music is fucking terrible and Gene Simmons is a complete douchebag. But, I get why in the early 70s someone would be in to that band. Especially considering how much more difficult it was to get your hands on music back then. Given the choice between KISS on the radio or fucking disco or god awful 70s pop in 1975, yeah I'd have gone for KISS every time.

Last edited:
I'm lacking motivation lately. I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but I'm having a hard time pushing things along. I find myself lost in thought a lot. When I'm doing things I enjoy them, but trying to get motivated to do them is tough.

A lot has changed. Moved to a new role at work. Last job was not good. Add to that my Dad had passed away at Thanksgiving and I was lost.

Been having good days at work and enjoying shop time. Bad jobs drain you. If you find yourself in that place, I seriously hope you can find a better gig.

Last edited:
I am just about to the point where I find it romantic to be living in one of the post apocalyptic books that I like to read.

No water, no food, no stores, kill or be killed.

Burn it down.

I am just about to the point where I find it romantic to be living in one of the post apocalyptic books that I like to read.

Burn it down.
I feel a similar way when playing apocalyptic video games. I was happier when they seemed more like fantasy and less like practice.

BTW worked for/with Jonathan Davis's dad on IT bits when he ran our Board of Trade. He's hilarious. We lost a good cheerleader for the County when Pop Korn retired. Not that he could help the place now.

I don't mind Korn's music, even if it's a bit repetitive.

Burn it down.

I hit that point a few months ago.

After being fucked over, lied to, cheated by the asshole I was leased to I left and put my truck on with another co and its been rough. Then that cocksucker decided to refuse a payment on the $ I owe him for the balance on the loan on my truck. He decided he wanted to repo it instead. I was close to saing fuck it and doing some really bad shit to him without giving a fuck about the repercussions on me or my family.

I was able to get it handled, not exactly how I wanted, but in a much less violent manner that didn't end up in murder/prison.

Gotta look at em in the context of the era. No other band was doing that kind of theatrics in 1973. You're talking about barely being past when Elvis and the fucking Beatles were controversial.

Almost everyone from King Diamond to Black Metal bands who rocked corpse paint after that attribute the idea to KISS.

That said, yeah the music is fucking terrible and Gene Simmons is a complete douchebag. But, I get why in the early 70s someone would be in to that band. Especially considering how much more difficult it was to get your hands on music back then. Given the choice between KISS on the radio or fucking disco or god awful 70s pop in 1975, yeah I'd have gone for KISS every time.
Saw Mott the Hoople around 1973, kiss wannabes, but with great fucking music. Probably the best concert I've been to. Blotter acid and a fifth of vodka may have embellished my experience a tad.

And yes, korn sucks!

Top Back Refresh