What's new

Things you've wanted to say. Let it out.

Are they like KISS?
Like kiss without make up or overblown stage show sprinkled with a little talent. Kiss without the schtick is fucking terrible.

I like most all forms of music but I'll change the channel if Radiohead comes on. Most over rated noise to ever vibrate a voice coil. But if Rhianna comes on I'll dance in my seat. :laughing:

I have a good bit of ammo but I'm worried that it's not enough, yet buying more doesn't make financial sense right now due to high prices.

First world problems suck :laughing:
Ammo for hunting, or self-defense?

If the latter, forget it. If it's not over in 5 minutes, the rest of it (one day, one week, one month) is going to suck for the implications.

2nd post- also worried about how far this virus is taking our society off of a track that was already fucked to begin with. It all started with letting homos and trannys have a say, now look at what the world has become :laughing::laughing:

Well we're over here feeling sorry for the homos and trannies countries like Russia and China are preparing to take over their new home here in North America :mad3:

2nd post- also worried about how far this virus is taking our society off of a track that was already fucked to begin with. It all started with letting homos and trannys have a say, now look at what the world has become :laughing::laughing:

Well we're over here feeling sorry for the homos and trannies countries like Russia and China are preparing to take over their new home here in North America :mad3:

Russia isn't going to invade you fucking retard. They only thing they have ever cared about is where the US is going to try to "dominate" next (keyword is "TRY"), and the world wide last tit suckers like the EU being led by the nose for economic scraps. That ship has sailed for the US. Russia is simply trying to do it's own thing without getting fucked with.

Don't care about the trannies and the homos, but the vocal ones are psychologically damaged and the media is running with it. Most trannies and homos want to be left the fuck alone to live their lives (quietly) without getting beat up or fucked with by other retards.

There's a common theme in both subjects up above.

China? They've been owning us quietly for a while, and people in the know have been sounding the alarm for a LONG, LONG time.

Got hunting covered, more for self defense. Gotta go out in blazing glory :laughing:

Yeah, sure. I hear you. I'll take down as many zombies who have passed themselves off as real human beings (and there are LOTS) as I can, if they come at me too.

One of the scariest fucking movies I have ever seen is "The Road".

Not a "What I've wanted to say" but it needs to be said over and over again.

Mind your own fucking business, just worry about what YOU and YOURS are doing and get your fucking nose out of what me and mine and anyone else are doing or not doing.

If I ask for your opinion or help then fine I asked for it and like it or not I guess I'll consider it but until then worry about you.

Ammo for hunting, or self-defense?

If the latter, forget it. If it's not over in 5 minutes, the rest of it (one day, one week, one month) is going to suck for the implications.
Yep, anyone you shoot should be carrying what you need. If you are hunkered down then they will burn you in your sleep with your 10k rounds.

I hate motherfuckers who are all talk and don't deliver. Don't come to me asking me if I can do something, have multiple hour plus long calls about the details, numbers, etc. then suddenly get cold feet at the last minute.

I am for medical freedom. If you want the vax, fucking go get it, but don't play holier than thou or get all pissy when I tell you I'm not getting it, no matter the consequences. I'll make my own decisions, and don't try to feed me some line of bullshit about how my being unvaxxed is causing the spread. If the vax works and 97 percent of the population is vaxxed like your supreme "leader" says, then the fact that I'm not vaxxed does not matter.

I'm tired of pretending there is a pandemic.

I've come to realize, or re-frame mentally the current "pandemic".

It has shown us many things: just how easily people can be cowed, the methods that were used to do so, and how many scientists, med doctors, qualified researchers in the field have completely outed themselves as being totally untrustworthy despite their "credentials" and/or intelligence (they abdicated science to push something they KNEW went against their education).

There always has been a "pandemic" of stupid, that's not new. But these last 2 years have shown us so much more about who has been exploiting this for decades.

I can't figure out why they showed their hand this HARD over this. It's like there's something else coming that they have to get this done beforehand.

Top Back Refresh