What's new

Things you've wanted to say. Let it out.

Condensation? Cloud formation? I'm not a scientist, but are you suggesting that a jet that flies from 5am-9am, takes existing humidity from the air, then puts it back into the air, creating clouds that last until sundown, just redistributing moisture?
What has changed in 30 years? Different air? Different jet fuel? Some different process in a turbine?

Are the other jets running premium?

Condensation? Cloud formation? I'm not a scientist, but are you suggesting that a jet that flies from 5am-9am, takes existing humidity from the air, then puts it back into the air, creating clouds that last until sundown, just redistributing moisture?
you burn hydrocarbons, what are the exhaust products?

hint: you might not see one of them at ground level too often with the low humidity where you're at

you burn hydrocarbons, what are the exhaust products?

hint: you might not see one of them at ground level too often with the low humidity where you're at
Ok, what's changed in 30 years that causes one jet to do something totally different than all the other jets?

Ok, what's changed in 30 years that causes one jet to do something totally different than all the other jets?
You want chemtrail conspiracy theories to be true so bad you're fully willing to suspend basic remedial science 101 to make them true. Sorry dude, thousands of jets fly over head every day, some are in the right air space to make a nice long trail and others aren't. It's just how it is but you go ahead and stretch that tiny straw you're grasping at to make yourself feel better. :laughing:

You want chemtrail conspiracy theories to be true so bad you're fully willing to suspend basic remedial science 101 to make them true. Sorry dude, thousands of jets fly over head every day, some are in the right air space to make a nice long trail and others aren't. It's just how it is but you go ahead and stretch that tiny straw you're grasping at to make yourself feel better. :laughing:
So you're going with different air space?

"Different air space" is the variable from then to now?

biplanes never used to produce enough exhaust to see it from the ground, they also didn't fly very high because cold and thin air
thus why penis dick wang schlong

So you're going with different air space?

"Different air space" is the variable from then to now?
No, nothing has changed other than wack-a-doodles want to believe so badly that basic science is ignored so their goofy theories can be true. By wack-a-doodles I mean people like you. :flipoff2:

Take yo ass outside!

I just finished cleaning my truck and got my microwave situated. Ready to rock for the week. Gonna leave at 3am to go to N Tx and drop steel.
Fawk the magic box food killer its only good for melting butter fer popcorn, not the shit degenerate humans throw in the magic box.
Gityerself a convection oven type air fryr whatever thang, gitcha some crispy vittles 'stedda the eewwww!
I been running the old school glass bowl type on the floor since the 90's, make folks drool whenya pull up and truck just fukn reeks of roast beef, or chicken with taters n shit .

How about this, there's 2 guys in an elevator,
No, nothing has changed other than wack-a-doodles want to believe so badly that basic science is ignored so their goofy theories can be true. By wack-a-doodles I mean people like you. :flipoff2:
How about this, there's 2 guys in an elevator, and then there's a fart. One guy can lie all he wants, but the other guy knows it wasn't him:laughing:

Something changed, and there hasn't been a plausible explanation yet

How about this, there's 2 guys in an elevator,

How about this, there's 2 guys in an elevator, and then there's a fart. One guy can lie all he wants, but the other guy knows it wasn't him:laughing:

Something changed, and there hasn't been a plausible explanation yet
There is nothing to explain. Contrails have been around longer than you or I have been on this spinning rock. Clouds form from thin air when the conditions are right for it to happen, just watch any given time lapse of the sky and you'll see clouds appear and disappear.

Nothing changed other than your willingness to believe wack-a-doodle theories.

Well the jet engines are different, there's high bypass turbofans instead of plain jets in the name of efficiency and lower noise.

Planes fly at different altitudes with different air conditions at each height. So that could explain why one plane leaves a trail and the next one doesn't. It's hard to tell from a ground perspective if a planes at 28k or 36k feet up

There is nothing to explain. Contrails have been around longer than you or I have been on this spinning rock. Clouds form from thin air when the conditions are right for it to happen, just watch any given time lapse of the sky and you'll see clouds appear and disappear.

Nothing changed other than your willingness to believe wack-a-doodle theories.
Nah, lived here, and worked and played outside since 1983, I don't care about anything except the truth, good bad or ugly, some jets are different, and I smell bullshit.

I can't do anything about it, except call bullshit when I see it.

Did I post this here yet?

Attachments

• image_60143.jpg
    image_60143.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20
Nah, lived here, and worked and played outside since 1983, I don't care about anything except the truth, good bad or ugly, some jets are different, and I smell bullshit.

What are you calling bullshit on? That a contrail can be bent and manipulated by air movement in the jet way? That contrails don't create clouds? Be specific with what you think is happening.

They are not selling primes to keep people from reloading.......so you will have to pay for overpriced ammo

Spend the next month watching the sky while tracking the barometer and report back if you see any correlation with how long contrails last....

Fawk the magic box food killer its only good for melting butter fer popcorn, not the shit degenerate humans throw in the magic box.
Gityerself a convection oven type air fryr whatever thang, gitcha some crispy vittles 'stedda the eewwww!
I been running the old school glass bowl type on the floor since the 90's, make folks drool whenya pull up and truck just fukn reeks of roast beef, or chicken with taters n shit .

I've actually got one of those thats a convection oven/griddle/coffee maker. I just need to build a shelf so it can go on top of the microwave. I also need a fridge, but I cant find a 2 door fridge/freezer combo that is only 16" wide. Probably going to go with one of those 12v fridge/freezers that look like a cooler.

Yawl usually running solo?
My usual ride isnt mine it's a day cab with a picker and sometimes i have to haul a swamper around, if it wasn't for that I'd remove the passenger seat and replace with mini kitchen.

I think n projectjunkie is right, and once gets his meth right. He'll prove it.

Fangars

Covid 19 will end in time for the democrats to win mid term elections.

Joe Biden will win re-election and pass an assault rifle ban due to increased school schooling’s in 2025-6.

Well the jet engines are different, there's high bypass turbofans instead of plain jets in the name of efficiency and lower noise.
This^
Jet engine tech has come a long way in recent years with the drive for increased fuel efficiency, lower emissions and reduced noise. FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) has led to much greater precision of the fuel control and improved metallurgy lets the engine run leaner without damage. The haze/brown smudge is less of a thing now as a lot of older engines ran quite rich so they didn't melt the turbine.

I'm lacking motivation lately. I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but I'm having a hard time pushing things along. I find myself lost in thought a lot. When I'm doing things I enjoy them, but trying to get motivated to do them is tough.

I'm lacking motivation lately. I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but I'm having a hard time pushing things along. I find myself lost in thought a lot. When I'm doing things I enjoy them, but trying to get motivated to do them is tough.
Same

Smart people (I don't mean educated, or IQ score, etc) are having a hard time right now.

Find some drugs and go use them. :laughing:

Smart people (I don't mean educated, or IQ score, etc) are having a hard time right now.

Find some drugs and go use them. :laughing:
Fact. Those with an IQ above room temperature can see what's going on while the fucktards either don't care or have the brain power to see it.
Employees under 35 years old are fucking useless.
Yet another fact. The guy were contracted under has like 10 guys under 35 and they're fucking worthless steering wheel holders on their best days. So much quit in those guys it's insane.

This supply issue bullshit accompanied by inflation and people playing the "I got it, if you want it, you're gonna pay me big bucks for it" is all beyond fucking ridiculous.

When can we burn this motherfucker to the ground, take out those that are trying to destroy this country and then get back to being #1 at everything?

Top Back Refresh