What's new

the youtube thread

I have had a couple of cool projects show up in my recommended videos that caught my interest.

Dual Tesla motor Swapped Square body:

1 car garage LS4 swapped Triumph GT6 which starts as a major rust repair and spirals out of control:

I am not a huge rat rod fan but this channel caught my eye with cantilever air bags for some reason:

I just learned that Derek from Vic Grip Garage, his son Bentley has a channel called LIttle Grip Garage. Its a little light on the content now, but I have to imagine he's going to be one to watch down the road

For some true crime/creepy stuff to have playing in the background, there's Mr Ballin and Lazy Masquerade. Also coffeehouse crime is pretty good

I started to compile a list of awesome unmonetized yt accts, and theres only 1. illegal freedom. Venturing around rumble is a better solution for me.
run adblocker dude
I've never seen a single youtube ad, and I've got it playing music continuously all day every day

On my tv? htf do i do that? fwiw i dont have a yt or google acct, cause they suck.
fuck dude I dunno man, there some way to run firefox on it?
no account needed, no paywall, predates all that bullshit by a long shot

I'd be running a computer and using the TV as a monitor. Less obtuse proprietary operating system bullshit.

Honestly yt commercials are their downfall for me. Next year im purging my tv once and for all. Its a productivity killer.

Honestly yt commercials are their downfall for me. Next year im purging my tv once and for all. Its a productivity killer.
I don't think I've ever seen a youtube commercial. I still haven't gotten around to figuring out how to allow irate ads to be displayed.

Anyway, thought this was neat, and it kept my interest the whole vid.

I don't think I've ever seen a youtube commercial. I still haven't gotten around to figuring out how to allow irate ads to be displayed.

Anyway, thought this was neat, and it kept my interest the whole vid.

I watched that the other day after it was selected by the algorithm.

I have sand and have been wanting to dig one of these wells for irrigation.

Awesome! :lmao:

Worth the watch. Russian 2wd motorcycle, plowing, towing GTs and plowing in tandem, half-throttle spinout u-turns with children and no helmets!

No engrish though.

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this video.

It's very, very rare to have water on top of lake ice (as ice floats...). Sometimes water can accumulate on top and stay until the ice cracks and allows the water to drain.

I've been in this exact situation once, luckily I had an old style machine that kept the clutches dry. New style machines have tons of openings in the cabs, and primary clutches very, very low so they would be wet and slip in this situation.

Just stumbled across this video.

It's very, very rare to have water on top of lake ice (as ice floats...). Sometimes water can accumulate on top and stay until the ice cracks and allows the water to drain.

I've been in this exact situation once, luckily I had an old style machine that kept the clutches dry. New style machines have tons of openings in the cabs, and primary clutches very, very low so they would be wet and slip in this situation.
neat

I'd only ever seen small patches of water where the ice happened to buckle down instead of up
certainly something to watch out for when you're driving fast on the lake

I've been watching "hownot2" for a while now.

Really enjoying the channel. It's about rock climbing gear, amsteel, knots, equipment, etc. Lots of explanations of how equipment works, destructive testing, etc, and I've been finding it all fascinating.

It's also about highlining, which is walking across tightropes but without the guy wires tight ropes usually have (I think).

It is a bunch of hippy California people with flatbill hats though. The channel's main guy is entertaining, swears and is worth watching.

Thank you ;)

Won't take much longer, I'm picking up around 3-5 subs per day on average. The stupid Ford Bronco Raptor video I did is still racking in a few hundred views per day for some reason too, it's weird when something gets picked up by the "algorithm".

" Sick Week " Race & Drive event similar to rocky mountain race week , only in Florida .
started today , will be on Tom Bailey's youtube channel courtesy of Motion Raceworks .

some of the fastest " street cars " in the country are there . enjoy

Thank you ;)

Won't take much longer, I'm picking up around 3-5 subs per day on average. The stupid Ford Bronco Raptor video I did is still racking in a few hundred views per day for some reason too, it's weird when something gets picked up by the "algorithm".
Ford guys circle jerk worse than Jeep guys. Mostly because they are broke down in the same spot. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh