What's new

the youtube thread

If you like the mine shit, yes, Exploring Abandoned Mines is great.
Also check out TVR Exploring for CA gold country mines.

Last edited:
I’m all over the place on YouTube. Just a few...

After prison show (APS)
lockdown 23&1
letsdig18
cotontop3
tow piglet
loggerwade
stanley “dirt monkey”

I watch a lot of the channels listed. Lately I’ve been digging the Mrballen channel he an ex navy seal that tells stories about the strange dark and unusual. He truly is a great storyteller, you don’t have watch to enjoy listening is just as good.

I've been enjoying the audit the audit channel lately. Probably would interest some here based on the way threads run on arrest videos. Guy basically covers arrest and police interaction videos and relays the legal issues of all that is done/said.

So, Clickspring uploaded another video that makes me feel like I'm a retard finger painting with my own shit.

Looks at the fucking screws he made:

Click image for larger version Name:	screws.png Views:	0 Size:	458.5 KB ID:	242920

So, Clickspring uploaded another video that makes me feel like I'm a retard finger painting with my own shit.

Looks at the fucking screws he made:

😳 wtf. I think I’m capable of building cool stuff. Couldn’t touch that level of precision.

😳 wtf. I think I’m capable of building cool stuff. Couldn’t touch that level of precision.

Yep. I remember someone commenting on the card press that he built. Something about the photos of the stuff he made looking like autocad renderings, in other words, the objects having perfect mirror surfaces don't even look real.

Yep. I remember someone commenting on the card press that he built. Something about the photos of the stuff he made looking like autocad renderings, in other words, the objects having perfect mirror surfaces don't even look real.

HOLY SHIT! It really DOES look fake. How the hell does he get it so precise? Super sharp blades? Excellent starting materials?

Cliff notes...fast forward to 22 minutes.

Mike Patey and Trent Palmer are cool if you like flying. And Patey's fabrication is bad ass.

pakistani truck (warning: it's a deep rabbit hole)

om/channel/UC64FbxoHfUWd5hykYk5_BvQ/videos"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64...Yk5_BvQ/videos[/URL]

watch shoeless people fix giant Hino trucks with nothing but the most basic tools. It's awesome.

e;X73QiGA0vF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73QiGA0vF0[/video]

I love their giant fabricated c-clamps and jackstands (now I need more 14b diff cross pins, lol)

the one where the guy is using a drill fed with a chain is fuckin' genius
the battery rebuild one is hilarious, just dumping the acid in the street foaming in the dirt while people are walking by barefoot, rofl

Top Back Refresh