What's new

The real-life confirmed Irates?

Guess I need to update this. I actually have met two people from here.

I rode with BDK on a night run at Tierra Del Sol event at Truckhaven about a decade ago.

And I noticed Purevil71 made it here from the old site. I hung out with Brent and his crew at Zukimelt many years ago. Fun times.

Hey...I made it, what did I miss!!!
you need to get back up to the event...be cool to hang out with some of the OG Zookimelt folks.

Oh yea, ive met twales and daddytall. :grinpimp:

I dont know how many people made the conversion from the old site, some did and dont post much so it's hard to get a list.

I saw you flip a trampoline over and talk to a horse...

Cary, rugger, soundguy, 45acp, rttoys, daddy tall, leafootcj7, rt's toy, jman3203 (if he came over), trouble racing, apeater, custom splice. Pt ranger v8

And so on

have any of ya'll met someone who wouldnt tell you their handle??

I went to my best female friend's apartment and he figured out pretty quick who I was.. mostly remembering me for my youtube videos.. sometimes when I get super stoned, I talk too much.. (and sometimes Im super quiet),, anyways.. I'm pretty sure I made a bad impression..

I have met many people from the other site, super long ago.. including some guys I hooked up with at some restaurant when I bought one of my dana 60s from some dude.. (I totaled my 4x4 before I could do my big SAS..)

Hey...I made it, what did I miss!!!
you need to get back up to the event...be cool to hang out with some of the OG Zookimelt folks.

They still have that event? You still go? I haven't wheeled a Samurai in many years. Hell....you can't even find one here anymore even if you wanted to buy one.

lil yota used to be my neighbor
total newb bought a 14b housing and a np205 from him
pat bought a tacoma axle from him
the hans bought some boggers from him
boogerwelds sold him some tires
freds40 bought a nv4500 and then an atlas
and quite a few more i have forgotten over the past 18yrs

Last edited:
I’ve met a few from PBB and at least a couple are here if that counts.

They still have that event? You still go? I haven't wheeled a Samurai in many years. Hell....you can't even find one here anymore even if you wanted to buy one.

Yup, still going strong...moved locations a few years ago, and I'm now over the event, crazy huh

I have met to many to remember all and more have met me then I am aware of. From Raush Creek...to Sheriff of Hammertown...to U4 Championships in Reno...a lot of good and some bad times! Not easy telling people no all the time and enforcing rules/policy:grinpimp: Well maybe it is:flipoff2:

I have met to many to remember all and more have met me then I am aware of. From Raush Creek...to Sheriff of Hammertown...to U4 Championships in Reno...a lot of good and some bad times! Not easy telling people no all the time and enforcing rules/policy:grinpimp: Well maybe it is:flipoff2:

Just say no....that is not a functioning firewall.

Dik:flipoff2:

Whatever happened to Booger Welds?

I went to school with theredhorseman, or flying dildo, whichever one he's going by at the time

Olivedrabxj didn't make it over yet apparently

aisin did you used to build sand buggies or something?
I feel like we talked when I lived in Vegas

I’ve only met one person from the old site, 89LC. Of course there wasn’t many pirates on Oahu. I sold him a set of 35 spline Spicer shafts for a front 60. I do not think there are any here in Las Vegas.

I love Jes......I guess I must be sketchy..... Why....I never knew I was sketchy.. now I know.:laughing:

Sketchy as...
orig.jpg

I miss my friends from far away states. The whole wheeling, exploring, breaking junk, drinking beer is awesome. I am friends with people all across this country because of rock crawling and intardnet sites like this one. :beer:

Last edited:
****! :flipoff2:

****! :flipoff2:

Talk about a ****.....oh it’s cold outside and you left the lights on and the battery is dead. And your cell phone with no service has a dead battery. Fucking city boy thinks Means is the middle if nowhere.

SHOOT THAT FUCKING CHUKAR BITCH!!!!!!! Have to teach those dumb Cali boys everything. :lmao: :flipoff2:

I’m not sure that’s any worse than chasing that clicking sound....or the thump thump sound. 2JZ

fuck we’re old and I’m fat. :laughing:

Not here but definitely off the old place. I’m sure I met a few random members parts dealing. I do remember that time getting trashed with ApeEater, TexasBalke, Big Bronco Jeff, and a few others at a Houston bar. Also met another member on there that was local that ended up becoming a real good friend.

Oh, thanks for leaving me out asshole :flipoff2:

Also did a meet n greet in Houston with Lance & Renee and some others. Halogrinder, maybe Big Bronco Jeff I think he was there, Gavan, and I cant remember who else. We all went to a gun club by Halos, then to his house afterwards.

I also bought my mountain bike off BigBroncoJeffs dad.

Top Back Refresh