What's new

The real-life confirmed Irates?

Oh, thanks for leaving me out asshole :flipoff2:

Also did a meet n greet in Houston with Lance & Renee and some others. Halogrinder, maybe Big Bronco Jeff I think he was there, Gavan, and I cant remember who else. We all went to a gun club by Halos, then to his house afterwards.

I also bought my mountain bike off BigBroncoJeffs dad.

Hey dude, can’t blame me!!! It was a blurry night!! :lmao: We need to do another MnG Texas edition. :grinpimp:

Pretty sure DMG stopped by the old house and Benzzo was there too.

Whatever happened to Booger Welds?

hopefully still working and being a dad and stuff.

after one of the great lockouts on PBB, they would only reactivate one of his troll accounts and not either of his regular accounts, so that didn't last long. just checked on the book of faces and he hasn't been on there for a couple years.

he was doing a 4runner and then a lexus offroad build, but i don't think it went through. honestly, i just hope he isn't back on some shitty times.

Met four people off the old board, but I'll be damned if I can't remember their names. Not sure if either moved over here either.

Sold someone an 8.8 like the year I signed up for Pirate. Also gave someone one of my old XJs after I swapped a bunch of parts off it to my Comanche when I bought it in like 2015ish.

Other two I can kinda remember their names, but not exactly. First was some dude from Vermont. Greenmountain something or another. Traded him a Comanche I had for a K5 a few years ago. Met him halfway up in PA somewhere.

Other was a local guy, Amaghram or something along those lines? Has a shop like 20-30 min North of where I'm at now. Pulled a plow frame off the above K5 for me after I couldn't get it off at home with what I had.

Was supposed to meet someone and her husband off the old place a few years ago for some drinks as well, but never got around to it. They lived like 5 minutes from my old place, but that was around when all my shit fell apart, lost the house, ect and it just never happened.

I know there's a handful of people on here with an hour or or less but I'm pretty introverted. I gotta be in the mood at the moment to go out and do shit if I get invited to something.

I've known squamch from when we were kids riding Mtb . I might know a few others but can't remember screen names or if they took part in the migration

I went to school with theredhorseman, or flying dildo, whichever one he's going by at the time

Olivedrabxj didn't make it over yet apparently

High school ended over two decades ago. It's time to grow up man.

[486 said:
;n231586]
they aren't two people? huh

I hate to burst the bubble but we really are. The dildo had a cute idea to use my account and fuck with you guys. Holy fawk did she ever succeed at that :laughing: She had her fun, now it's back to work and I'm changing my password. She's an asshole but a brilliant analytical chemist so she fits in around these here parts.

in before the TOGTFO. Not happening.

Describe him if you would.

Dashingly handsome, filthy rich, hung like a donkey, and charming enough to get your mom in the sack in less than two wine coolers. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I hate to burst the bubble but we really are. The dildo had a cute idea to use my account and fuck with you guys. Holy fawk did she ever succeed at that :laughing: She had her fun, now it's back to work and I'm changing my password. She's an asshole but a brilliant analytical chemist so she fits in around these here parts.

in before the TOGTFO. Not happening.

Lies. :flipoff2:

Tits lips balloon knot or ban!

:flipoff2:

I sold some springs to Ol'CustomCJ7 about a hundred years ago. And there's about a 32.6% chance I know one or two of the E. TN folks IRL and just don't know it.

Man, the list goes on...I've been crew chief for 3 teams at KOH, twice for Timmay at Liquid Iron, who I wheeled with over 17 years ago in the Pines when we both had stock XJs. In Tim's last KOH attempt ApeEater let me use his trailer as the radio base station because he had good wifi service, and he also was sponsored by a local-to-him brewery, so my tracking computer & radio was directly next to a keg of excellent IPA. Thanks Ape :beer:

:lmao: - those years all kind of run together any more!

I know a ton of people from all over, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Fortunately, I have only ever met DOC-14. That experience was enough for me....Is he even on this board?

Add Bobbywalter to the list, I went to a rrorc.com christmas (drinking) party at chubby's house when he still lived in ohio. Babbles is good people.

Wonder what @spidr is up to now a days? That guy posted some really cool builds and tech threads at the other place before he disappeared this last time. I hope he is doing well.

before he disappeared this last time

some nobody youtube e-celeb made a thread about how spidr hit his jeep
basically everyone in that thread on pirate piled on to the nobody's side
really disappointing, can't blame him for taking his ball and going home one bit

see also; he lost basically everything, the k5-ton ended up at auction, couldn't see his kids
real raw deal

[486 said:
;n238340]

some nobody youtube e-celeb made a thread about how spidr hit his jeep
basically everyone in that thread on pirate piled on to the nobody's side
really disappointing, can't blame him for taking his ball and going home one bit

see also; he lost basically everything, the k5-ton ended up at auction, couldn't see his kids
real raw deal

I remember all that, but he posted a few tidbits of an axle build he was working on after he vanished this last time. I was half hoping he was lurking around Irate somewhere.

I've met one or two at a long past NAXJA event 20 years ago..... they probably don't even remember me :frown:

Top Back Refresh