What's new

The real-life confirmed Irates?

Ive met multiple members by wheeling with them in sand hollow, also met 4 more when we drove big ugly from grendels to my place.

Last edited:
I met DRM and CSR,+ more from the old place, likely more from my Tellico days I never realized who was online. I went from building rigs to building a retirement mountain fortress ranch so don't get away too much anymore.
Haven't really noticed anyone posting on here lately that I've met, I guess that means I don't exist but I'm still in yer head 😉

Ive met ya Tim and bought parts off of ya! Ive met DMG a couple of weeks ago.

Shoot from the old place i wheeled with a ton of members over the years, met a bunch at comps/events we often had several Pbb members attend our old Childrens Charity ride. Bigwoody & his old crew, Gil & Bev, DelTaco, Benzo & JasonR, papabear, Hef, Jamie and Dave from WNC, Roark, Shupe, Rusty, Kim and Droopy from KY, krawlr from Ohio, so many more I cant even remember.
The old board wasnt just imaginary internet friends, we actually met up and wheeled...

this is going to expose my age:laughing: but Kurtuleas had his hands on the crawlmaro when i was graduating highschool, my buddies went to the neighboring highschool and knew kurt,

he let them rip it up and down the street and they never let me forget how they got to drive it :laughing: or at least thats what they told me

bumped into kurt years later cuz i was wearing a U4 shirt at some local concert beer tent thing

oh shit that reminds me, i bumped into drake from the old site over the summer in norcal on slick rock trail! he had the yellow f100 prerunner on the old site and lives in socal, used to post up his mexico trips

normal trail tampon beer break chit chat type scenario, blah blah blah im more into prerunners, i just sold my f100, mexico trips...... wait a minute are you drake from pirate!? :eek:

I've met crustyjeep and I'm pretty sure pat mcrotch and I met at a party in Portland once upon a time. Crazybluerider and I have met too, same with stjames151

:grumble: :grumble: rainmakinggettotarpsofttop :grumble: :grumble:

I'd met a few others in the PDX area on the other board, not sure I've any of them post over here though.

mongosd2

a few years ago.

I also flew with a guy that raced some kind of buggy but I don’t know his user name. He was a pretty cool dude. He may not have migrated from the “p” though.

some of the Land Rover guys kinda fell off.

I let TiTRD win at drunken go-karts once or twice. Skinny bastid.

I've seen a glimpse of Grendels craftsmanship.

Pretty sure I've annoyed dilijeep on more than one occasion.

Couple more from the old place that I haven't seen here.

:laughing: good times at Loudon.

I've met a good amount of the northeast guys through wheeling and racing Bro-Lites.

I couch surfed on irate members couches across the country.
Irate people have stayed at my house.
i've met a few at the reno air races.
I R real person.

known ghetto fab fer over 20 years. and who knows how many other poly goats from the early 2000s are on here.

kc jones from the old site posted he had an open seat to run the rubicon and rolled with him. ran into him a few years later at hollister.

santa on the old site(and now here) posted he was getting a shit ton of wings and invited everyone to come on over. i went and not that big a turn out. had fun either way.

all have been cool dudes.

im sure theres more im fergetting.

RUGER:usa:

I met Austin at Ultra4Nationals, Dookey at BMR before he moved, and a hand full of the guys hanging out in the Toyota board. Never met KungFooMASTA but we have properties within probably 25 miles of each other in the middle of nowhere and grew up in the same area.

:grumble: :grumble: rainmakinggettotarpsofttop :grumble: :grumble:

I'd met a few others in the PDX area on the other board, not sure I've any of them post over here though.

Oh fuck that's right. It wouldn't rain when the tarp top was on but sure as shit once it came off it'd start pissing rain. :lmao:

sure smells californian in here :flipoff2:

only met panzerfuhrer
supposedly conwaymuddy's closer but haven't been out that direction since

PBB was a SoCal board at heart. One thing I hated about it. IBB regulars bring a much better variety. So let’s do it, but not in the south west.

I would say it's more norcal. I mean it was pirates of the Rubicon. I know a fair amount made their way to socal, but I still feel like the strongest presence is norcal.

PBB was a SoCal board at heart. One thing I hated about it. IBB regulars bring a much better variety. So let’s do it, but not in the south west.

The California bias got really overbearing when they started selling swag and calling it a 'beanie' and calling sweatshirts 'pullovers' and other faggy California shit. Plus gourmet meals on trail runs, with clean implements that plug into trailer hitches. I think we can all agree that California is the asshole of the Universe so all the Cali talk just ruined everything. Yo dude, like gag me with a spoon, surf's up back in the Valley, far out man.

I've met a few but they don't drop into CC (mostly racers), even on the old board they had long since vacated to FB. That place is the devil and I stay off of it mostly.

I would say it's more norcal. I mean it was pirates of the Rubicon. I know a fair amount made their way to socal, but I still feel like the strongest presence is norcal.

and this, socal? get fucked socal.

SoCal isn't even CA, i'll sell y'all back to Mexico for 1 shiny nickle :flipoff2:

Yes..met a lot of the Northeast peeps over the years, plus some west coasters at werock Rausch Creek. Lance, Camo, Big, little, redneckrea are the names that come to mind.

The California bias got really overbearing when they started selling swag and calling it a 'beanie' and calling sweatshirts 'pullovers' and other faggy California shit . . .

Dude, just admit it: you felt excluded because they didnt' offer logoed wife beaters :flipoff2:

EDIT: I've met nobody here (I think) - met geberhard and rockmolester from PBB, and maybe a half-dozen pirates at a Halloween party at rockmolester's. Oh, and a half-dozen to a dozen JKO folks.

EDIT 2: anyone know Gui or Geoff, & why they're not here?

EDIT 3: Not going to quote douchecanoe again just to let her know nobody here GAF about her opinion of California.

Much like wifebeater's over-generous opinion of shimself, that shit doesn't matter out in the real world.

Douchey, you have the right to be a ****, but I choose to have the restraint to not take your bait.

You're still a master-baiter, but there are limits to the powers of your master-bait-shun :flipoff2:

Asswipe :laughing:

Last edited:
Actual active members here. I’ve met and shock tuned with. There were lots on the old board but most of them didn’t migrate here.

mobil1syn

As soon as @2big bronco posts up there's probably going to be a huge list. I've only talked to him on the phone even though we're a quick drive away from each other. On the other board, most of the people I go with to KOH every year had accounts and contributed to tech sections. Not so much to GCC.

anybody know how @bigbroncojeff is doing? he pretty well dropped off after his house flooded in texas a couple years back and insurance wouldn't pay out and such.

As soon as @2big bronco posts up there's probably going to be a huge list. I've only talked to him on the phone even though we're a quick drive away from each other. On the other board, most of the people I go with to KOH every year had accounts and contributed to tech sections. Not so much to GCC.

I started to make a list and then realized there are to many and I started getting real names and irate names confused.
we still need to hook up one of these days (no homo)

RUGER who are you in real life? As soon as you mentioned polygoats I figured I know you

Last edited:
I guess I am real by the OP's standards? Who knew?

Top Back Refresh