What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

A fried that lives in Austin sent this.

3591F70A-A0CB-4CD9-B3F4-A8AD7D043AE8.png
Gotta keep Austin weird. I live close enough for a road trip to go see this.

I posted this thing a while back in another thread. I still see it around town

20210615_151828.jpg

20210615_151827.jpg

From another forum:
1642953380622.png

Aaron Z
Im actually kinda digging the Merc looking fenders on the back. It looks like the matching hood. If they would have done the matching big bulbous front fenders and painted it all one color it may have worked.

Check out this guy's meth fueled custom enclosed 3 wheel bike trailer. There are dewalt generators on the bottom powering that window AC unit So when it's 105 out in the summer he is chilling in luxury.

Yes the walls are made of black duct tape.

Almost always near the corner of Watt Ave. and Roseville Road if anybody wants to take a closer look.:lmao:

IMG_0904.JPG

:emb:There is no way that thing was conceived and built without glass pipes full of meth.
but but but the actual product is not methed up :flipoff2:

if it was methed up it would need to be multiple colors, multiple different vehicle body parts, that thing is all one color and looks finished.

Lacy, WA. Right next to the Capital.
I totally do not agree that the campers etc in that video, are comparable to the meth problem.. maybe some of the vehicles are kinda ghetto.. but the fact that the row of vehicles shown exists says a lot about the current state of this country , in regards to the homeless problem..

I totally do not agree that the campers etc in that video, are comparable to the meth problem.. maybe some of the vehicles are kinda ghetto.. but the fact that the row of vehicles shown exists says a lot about the current state of this country , in regards to the homeless problem..
It says that society is full of useless parasites too lazy to clean up and get a job.

Top Back Refresh