What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

My exact words when spotting this beauty were what in the crystal meth is this.
IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

I think that is called the panty droppin, pussy poppin', pimp mobile.

It's Knoxville. Some backwoods dope head got his inheritance when his momma passed away and he spent it all at Lowes and Hobby Lobby buying blue painters tape and reflective panels so he could "restore" his high school dream car. It probably reeks of cigarettes and poor decisions on the inside.

Saw this mess parked on the street one day a few years ago......

funnyvan1 (4).JPG

funnyvan1 (3).JPG
I know exactly where this guy lives, or at least used to live. Drive by his place to my parents all the time. At one point it was all painted black and blue. He also had another truck built simular as the lead truck, as well as a old school monster truck that he used to take to all the local mud bogs

Saw this mess parked on the street one day a few years ago......

funnyvan1 (4).JPG

funnyvan1 (3).JPG
How the fuck does that mess even make a corner with the two rear axles so far apart? between the duals on the "front" rear axle. Which I assume is the drive axle and the rear tag axle with the tongue weight of the trailer.. I bet it has to be scrubbing like fuck.. :shaking:

How the fuck does that mess even make a corner with the two rear axles so far apart? between the duals on the "front" rear axle. Which I assume is the drive axle and the rear tag axle with the tongue weight of the trailer.. I bet it has to be scrubbing like fuck.. :shaking:
Looks like 19.5's kinda. Not a whole Lotta weight on it. Even with the barge like scrubbing, he'd still get some miles outta them. I'm more concerned with how he attached that last bed there with the "tag" axle. :laughing:

I'd like to drive it :smokin:

its a spread axle :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh